name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
... if the DIKS find out that Maya is a lesbian they would pay to see her in bed with Quinn.
...So would I...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The description makes this one sound like a fun, xxx-rated Leisure Suit Larry.
Can I expect something more light-hearted than Acting Lessons, which turned out to be a gut-wrenching, near traumatising experience?

I'm sure the thread is full of comparisons, but after Acting Lessons I'm kinda concerned about spoilers.
It`s mostly a comedy,there`s 100 times more drama in the forum than in the game itself :p

D

Deleted member 899020

hi guys,
Any body knows when is the expected date of the new update

Aug 14, 2018
I've got a decision to make and I hope you guys can help me with an informed opinion.
Shall I wait to play BADIK for the first time when 0.4 comes out or should I start playing 0.3 right away?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I've got a decision to make and I hope you guys can help me with an informed opinion.
Shall I wait to play BADIK for the first time when 0.4 comes out or should I start playing 0.3 right away?
If you have the time to play now, just do it. And you can replay the game while you wait for the update. You need to play the game at least three times to unlock everything.
giphy.gif

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Oh, no. Play it now. There's so much content, it was like binge watching a whole season of a TV show.
The wait for 0.4 will allow you a breather and you can participate in this thread without fearing spoilers.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
isabella_1080p.png

It's finally time to celebrate the biggest milestone so far!

Tomorrow is the first day I'm working as a full-time adult game developer.

I wanted to thank all patrons for making this dream a reality.

It's a scary leap, but if I didn't take the chance I know I would end up regretting it.

Cheers (literally) <3

Dr PinkCake, Professional Adult Game Developer

camila_1080p.png cathy_1080p.png jade_1080p.png jill_1080p.png josy_1080p.png maya_1080p.png quinn_1080p.png riona_1080p.png sage_1080p.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes