Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
So, I've been thinking a lot about the ending of this episode and how it would seem to set us up for a major confrontation with Maya's Dad in the next episode, and whilst that is very likely, I feel like it could go in one of several different ways.
  1. The MC is waylayed by somebody and isn't with M&J when they enter the room.
    • This would certainly fit DPC's overly dramatic moments because those 2 walking in together would obviously be very bad for Maya and could cause some serious repurcussions, like her Dad forcing her to leave the college and go home with him to get her away from Josy.
  2. Maya goes ahead of the MC and Josy and enters the room first.
    • If Maya enters first and calls out, "Dad!", it would allow for Josy to be able to hold back from entering and either the MC stays with her and there could perhaps be a choice to stay outside or enter the room, and this might be followed by a choice to either confront her Dad or pretend to be her boyfriend.
  3. All 3 enter the room at the same time.
    • Similar to the previous one only this time the Dad will see Josy and start to become enraged, again leading to a possible choice to either confront the Dad or pretend to be Maya's boyfriend.
  4. Maya's Dad isn't in the room when they return.
    • This is another thing I think could be possible because of what it could mean for later and how it would fit DPC's penchant for shocking drama. We know he has a key and can get in any time he wants, but they don't, so if he's not in the room and ended up leaving because he couldn't find her, it means he could come back at an even more inconvenient time, say, when Josy and Maya are in bed together. This could cause her Dad to fly completely off the handle and maybe even drag Maya out and take her home to get her away from Josy.
Right now I really can't say which one I feel is more likely, but 2 & 3 are the kind of thing you might see in a rom-com type movie and I feel like this game largely doesn't have that tone anymore, so 1 & 4 are possibly more likely as they're much more dramatic and more emotionally impactful, which seems to be DPC's bread and butter.

What do you guys think?
My money is on the MC eventually having to pretend to be Maya's boyfriend, whether you are on the M&J path or not. Whatever happens, it will not be left up to player's choice. All of the drama in this game either resolves itself through the story or results in more drama. You don't have input in it:

• Your room situation: you always end up with Maya and eventually the Diks.
  • M&J: You make up with them. You only get the choice to just be friends or more.
  • The Cathy Cluck: you always talk to Cathy and save Rusty from being punished.
Same with the Tybalt and Jill situation. Whether you punch him or not, he will threaten to sue and blackmail Jill anyway. It's part of the story, unfortunately or not, and the solution will be part of the story as well.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger the Quinn scene in ep 6?

I chose to help her when the MC bumps into her and sees her with a bloody nose. She rejects his help.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well of course I wouldn't want them to be rational all the time. I guess I would like to see some situations resolved before piling up new ones, especially if they are likely to happen in the same way like the previous one. When it's revealed in the next episode that someone took a picture of Bella and MC, for example.
I really hope this doesn't happen because honestly, how much more overly dramatic moments do we really need? There's enough going on with Bella and Jill to fill a book without also having to throw in a picture of the MC and Bella getting leaked and causing all sorts of issues. This would be exactly what I mean when I say that DPC might be getting too heavy-handed with all the drama.

• Angry
Reactions: Sagaro and Phynix

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok, this is a total CHICK post, but I love the kissing scenes in this game. They are typically satisfying on numerous levels (the quality alone puts other games to shame including AAA games like the Witcher 3 and so on). So rather than focus my time on some looming deadlines (i.e. shit that is due tomorrow), I'm posting my top 10 animated kissing scenes replete with video samples.

1. Best kiss in the game. So satisfying after such a great date, I love that subtle smile she gives before going in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Just more of #1, the bliss is so apparent.

3. This was unexpected, and given the state of (un)dress this could have gone even further!

4. Great end to the night. I didn't mind that the brakes were put on, it was enough for now.

5. Continuation of 4.

6. It was nice. It got a whole lot nicer.

7. For someone so conflicted, she went straight in with the tongue .

8. Did I say conflicted, I meant horny!

9. It was bound to happen and this was a great start to an awesome scene:

10. This was an innocent situation that MC masterfully took advantage of:

Now Jill was totally over represented in this, but that's just how it goes. Not enough great kisses with Sage, she ticks every other box though!

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Ok, this is a total CHICK post, but I love the kissing scenes in this game. They are typically satisfying on numerous levels (the quality alone puts other games to shame including AAA games like the Witcher 3 and so on). So rather than focus my time on some looming deadlines (i.e. shit that is due tomorrow), I'm posting my top 10 kissing scenes replete with video samples.

1. Best kiss in the game. So satisfying after such a great date, I love that subtle smile she gives before going in.

3. This was unexpected, and given the state of (un)dress this could have gone even further!

4. Great end to the night. I didn't mind that the brakes were put on, it was enough for now.

5. Continuation of 4.

Now Jill was totally over represented in this, but that's just how it goes. Not enough great kisses with Sage, she ticks every other box though!
You can help Quinn, in a Chick path ?

Orcsim

Jun 5, 2020
Quick question. Is there any way to get rid of the play/pause button in the top right corner as it's preventing me from being able to close Jacobs art gallery menu. Thanks in advance guys!

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Ok, this is a total CHICK post, but I love the kissing scenes in this game. They are typically satisfying on numerous levels (the quality alone puts other games to shame including AAA games like the Witcher 3 and so on). So rather than focus my time on some looming deadlines (i.e. shit that is due tomorrow), I'm posting my top 10 kissing scenes replete with video samples.

5. Continuation of 4.

I would like to add to your list the kiss with Maya in the campus garden and that of Josy when you pick her up while you impale her very hard xD

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I have. I'm not sure if there are any flags set by things you do with various characters but my main save file is more aligned to Chick and massive chick status and I got this scene with Quinn in my game so I'm not entirely sure why it hasn't worked for everyone else. I did give Riona all my money though in Ep 5 and Quinn makes reference of this so maybe that is part of it?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No, but we should. Don't see why she wouldn't accept if you've done enough with her just because of this one metric. Storywise, it doesn't make sense that she'd turn him down.

I would like to add to your list the kiss with Maya in the campus garden and that of Josy when you pick her up while you impale her very hard xD
Yes, that one with Josy is definitely one of the best, even if it is short. :love:

• Love
Reactions: Gladheim

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
No, but we should. Don't see why she wouldn't accept if you've done enough with her just because of this one metric. Storywise, it doesn't make sense that she'd turn him down.

Yes, that one with Josy is definitely one of the best, even if it is short. :love:
Yes that is!!! what a moment !!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ok, this is a total CHICK post, but I love the kissing scenes in this game. They are typically satisfying on numerous levels (the quality alone puts other games to shame including AAA games like the Witcher 3 and so on). So rather than focus my time on some looming deadlines (i.e. shit that is due tomorrow), I'm posting my top 10 animated kissing scenes replete with video samples.

5. Continuation of 4.

and somehow you left out the lesbian kisses, when its comes to kissing there is nothing more sensual then lesbian kissing. :cool:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I've seen you post about this a couple times and I can't figure out from what you've mentioned why you wouldn't get this scene with Quinn? I got the scene on a Chick file, massive Chick status as just mentioned above. Out of interest, did you give money to Riona? I'm wondering if this has something to do with it since my MC smoked with her and fucked on the roof and all the other things you've mentioned.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Better sex scenes, what would your top be ?
Mine :
The best for me is Josy's in ep5, second is Sage's in ep4 and the third is the threesome with Nicole and Sandy in ep6.

Reactions: ename144

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
It's interesting to see how a lot of discussion is around Sage/Jill, M&J, DnG, non-Jade Burkes being evil, yet only a few have mentioned how dumb Bella's actions were. I usually tend to overlook these things but this is beyond plot convenience stupidity.
I'm starting to think that DPC is either unable or unwilling to set up a decent drama without making the participants
a) unable to communicate properly
b) do uncharacteristic/dumb choices
or in worst cases, both.
For some reason seeing Bella doing what she does, it reminded me of what D&D (GoT writers) did to explain some of the ridiculous scenes in the later episodes and I imagined DPC saying "So yeah, Bella kinda forgot about the nudes" :rolleyes:
Thanks. This basically explains my issues with this game.

Thunderzzz

May 31, 2018
I knew it was going be a sort of "transition" episode so i didn't expect a lot but i'm still sad that we didn't get more.

Well, back to waiting i guess, it certainly made me want more.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes