ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
1. He doesn't love Sage (never has)

2. He has someone else and is happy according to that one Jock.

3. He isn't with the Jocks anymore, meaning no more machismo charade to keep up meaning Sage isn't needed anymore. "Its not you, it's me"

Also I'm pretty sure his removal from the alphas is permanent. Doubt he wants to rejoin anyways.
I mentioned all this in my post. The first two have been true since before the MC met Sage.

The third is newer, but I disagree. Chad's last argument with Sage was when begged her to intervene on his behalf. Why do that if he didn't want to rejoin the jocks?

Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
Dont think the Jocks had enough time to do all that damage to the DIK house as they were all at that party so thinking its someone else as has been mentioned.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I agree Melanie is being heavily implied, but the scene of her on the treadmill makes that highly problematic. Sigh. Four episodes later and we still just don't know enough to really speculate about the side bitch.

Maybe instead of focusing on who Chad is fooling around with we should ponder why Chad decided to break up with Sage now? I mean it's pretty clear he hasn't loved Sage for some time (if ever), so why break up now? I'd have thought Melanie and Sarah seeing Sage kiss the MC would have something to do with it, but the scene seems to play out the same way (word for word) whether they kiss or not.

Clearly there is some other reason that's actually driving this. Melanie definitely knows something, but isn't happy seeing Sage furious. Chad is obviously hurting Sage, but I don't get the sense he wants to do that. So what gives?

If he really is gay and just using Sage for cover, why did that stop? Maybe it's because he's no longer with the Jocks? It sure seems like he wants to rejoin them later, so I doubt that. Maybe Melanie needs to break them up for some scheme and just feels extra guilty watching it play out? Possible, I guess, but it seems outlandish that a scheme would hinge on either Sage or Chad being single; even if the goal is just to distract Sage, that's a hell of a way to go about it!

I'm not seeing any obvious answers. Anyone else got an idea?
I've got it all sorted! :unsure:

When you first check in, the receptionist says, "Here's the key to your shared dorm, you're in the eastern wing. The dorm number is 66." Now we need to know it's 66 since we have to click on door 66(6), but you never had to follow directions to find the east wing, so why was that tiny detail included in the game? Just for a little more reality perhaps? Or what it a clue?

When Sage posts on Rooster that she has a temporary roommate, Dawe responds with:
Untitled.png
Is that the same eastern wing you just left? Room 66(6) perchance? So it makes a lot of sense that Chad is staying with Troy.

When you're staying with Troy, he makes a big deal about you having to stay out of the room most of the time, most likely he likes to entertain, perhaps entertain a big muscly stud?

When Troy sneaks out at night, he's obviously going for some steamy gay sex ('cause you're cramping his style back in the room).

While he's the president of the Tri-Alpha's, Chad has to stay at the mansion, so even though Troy's dorm room has been half empty (until you come along), it's not really an option for Chad to stay there.

Once Chad is kicked out of the frat, he's free to find a dorm room of his own and so he makes a beeline to Troy's loving open arms.

When the Jocks are discussing the keg procurement schedule, one of them comments about Chad, "I saw him yesterday, he seemed happy. It was weird. Never saw him as a positive guy." - Maybe he's happy because he's landed himself in the dorm of the love of his life?

All of that plus Chad's blackmail photos? Obviously some hot man-o-man action in those happy snaps.

And that brings us to why he finally dumped Sage. When he was president of the tri-alphas, he had an image to maintain, needed a girl by his side, but as she complained, he was never physical with her. Not physical with Sage?! That ain't normal, even if your dick is limp, you've still got 10 fingers and a tongue! He obviously isn't in to girls.

Now that he's shacked up with Troy and no longer has to deal with the spotlight that being the prez brings, he decided to stop stringing Sage along.

And that just made me think something else. Mel and Sarah are total connivers. Here I was thinking that Mel was related to Troy, but maybe they are the blackmailers, trying to achieve something with blackmail of Chad with Troy.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The thing I think you're neglecting is that Jill is written badly this episode. So when she says "Maybe it's best not to tell him" I think we're meant to take that at face value.

She'll completely ignore the MC if he didn't make out with her in Episode 5 (kissing her on the first date might also work): she doesn't ask for his help with the piano, nevers telling him about Tybalt and obviously trying to avoid interacting with him in the library. Even if she flirts the rules and calls the MC, she still doesn't mention Tybalt until the MC tries to make out with her again, and then only to explain why she's ending things.

I think it's fair to say that Jill really is trying to comply with Tybalt's ultimatum, so I don't see why an (alleged) show of disinterest in her by the MC would make her LESS likely to end things. Doesn't mean I buy into the reasoning, but we do have to consider what DPC seems to intend as well as what would logically happen based on earlier scenes.

That said, I'm certain this is not the last any of our MC's will see of Jill. Something will happen to force her and the MC back into contact, thus provoking a new font of drama from Tybalt. My question is specifically whether there's a new romance path on the other side, or if the only way to date her successfully is to force the issue now. My gut says this isn't the point of no return just yet, but I could be wrong.

Eh, it was about what I was hoping for. Enough money to influence the plot without trivializing everything, and some character development for the MC and his parents. I'm curious to see where the diary leads. I'm also wondering if those clothes are going to serve some purpose going forward.
Regarding the whole, "Maybe it's best not to tell him", she only says this if your relationship is already going nowhere, otherwise she meets up with you at the auditorium and she shows up for the impromptu date.

If I was kinda into a guy but I could see he wasn't showing much interest and then someone told me to stay away from them because they were a bad person and I felt awkward about having that conversation with them, the easiest solution would be to simply stay away from them which would be the natural course of events in a non-existent romance anyway.

On the other foot, Jill showing up and inviting the mc to a romantic picnic was a bit silly, but maybe she simply didn't know what to do about the whole situation, she obviously likes the mc, and when he went to kiss her she panicked and spilled the beans.

Jill has always been torn with her emotions with the MC (calling herself stupid and then smart in the same sentence when she cooled things down that night on the couch, getting hot and bothered and then upset with herself when she "peeked" in the bathroom). This just further complicated things for her and she kinda handled it in a messy way. To say it's bad writing simply because it's not how you'd handle the situation is probably not the correct assessment.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I mentioned all this in my post. The first two have been true since before the MC met Sage.

The third is newer, but I disagree. Chad's last argument with Sage was when begged her to intervene on his behalf. Why do that if he didn't want to rejoin the jocks?
That was before he settled in to being out of the Alphas. If he's happy and doing alright with his side piece why turn them away to return to foolery with the Alphas? Besides he still hangs out with them so it's not like he isn't speaking to them.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
just random things:
- I like Maya and Josie even if I got no chance of anything wth them, Maya slapping that psycho bitch was good to see
- can't see the point of show MC's mother tits, that was weird
- even if is not the kind of woman I usually like, I need to fuck Sally. BAD.
- Jill is sometimes written like some japanese fictional character instead of a shy real person, that's a little flaw but nothing too bad yet

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Regarding the whole, "Maybe it's best not to tell him", she only says this if your relationship is already going nowhere, otherwise she meets up with you at the auditorium and she shows up for the impromptu date.

If I was kinda into a guy but I could see he wasn't showing much interest and then someone told me to stay away from them because they were a bad person and I felt awkward about having that conversation with them, the easiest solution would be to simply stay away from them which would be the natural course of events in a non-existent romance anyway.

On the other foot, Jill showing up and inviting the mc to a romantic picnic was a bit silly, but maybe she simply didn't know what to do about the whole situation, she obviously likes the mc, and when he went to kiss her she panicked and spilled the beans.

Jill has always been torn with her emotions with the MC (calling herself stupid and then smart in the same sentence when she cooled things down that night on the couch, getting hot and bothered and then upset with herself when she "peeked" in the bathroom). This just further complicated things for her and she kinda handled it in a messy way. To say it's bad writing simply because it's not how you'd handle the situation is probably not the correct assessment.
agreed, but in the scene in the bathroom the writting on Jill toughts are kind of off for an adult character though

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
agreed, but in the scene in the bathroom the writting on Jill toughts are kind of off for an adult character though
She's very "prim and proper". When you're being a dick in the bedroom scene and say something about liking her dorm the second time, she blurts out "shut up" and then apologizes, even though she said it in a joking way. And when you swear while telling her you won't let Tybalt get between you both, she looks down and says your name in a mildly chastising way. It's consistent. The scene in the rain where she doesn't stop you groping her tits while kissing her, that's actually some serious relationship progression right there. She doesn't quite move at the same speed as say, Mel or Sarah...

TheDwayneTrain

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
just random things:
- I like Maya and Josie even if I got no chance of anything wth them, Maya slapping that psycho bitch was good to see
- can't see the point of show MC's mother tits, that was weird
- even if is not the kind of woman I usually like, I need to fuck Sally. BAD.
- Jill is sometimes written lika some japanese fictional character instead of a shy real person, that's a little flaw but nothing too bad yet
Yeah, I agree with these...sexualizing the mother like that without any intention of incest will just sow chaos.

And my random thoughts:

- I wasn't attracted to Quinn at first, but her two major sex scenes are wildly good
- I appreciated that DPC put some more effort into highlighting the differences between Josy and Maya in this update, but the thruple thing is still just so odd...
- Nicole and Sandy threesome was one of the best scenes ever
- Didn't think I'd appreciate the Tommy hangout as much as I did...now that MC is on the same level as him, it's nice for Tommy to not be a one-dimensional bully all the time...guess we'll have to rely on him to be the funny friend while Derek tries to get his mojo back
- I'm sure I'll appreciate the fantasy game tangent on subsequent replays, but it felt pretty stagnant overall

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Does the dialog still change when talking to other players depending on whether you're a dik or a chick?

TheJoeFish

Oct 7, 2019
Alright, :illuminati: time. I'm suspicious about Jade.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, we know Burke is a cheater who clearly doesn’t have much of a relationship left with his wife (“Why do I even bother?”). I think it makes sense that he wouldn’t be super pissed at his wife cheating, too. Though him look at that photo ominously... I wouldn’t say he’s fine with it just yet. And do we know for a fact that he’s actually in charge of the whole sex ring?

can't see the point of show MC's mother tits, that was weird
Glad I’m not the only one who was put off by this lmao.

Reactions: aarbei23

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Recently played the game and I really enjoyed it. Especially Quinn (and maybe Riona), whom I wish can be romanced.

I wish the upcoming eps return to Quinn's prostitution service, kinda miss them.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Recently played the game and I really enjoyed it. Especially Quinn (and maybe Riona), whom I wish can be romanced.

I wish the upcoming eps return to Quinn's prostitution service, kinda miss them.
Depending on your relationship with Quinn, she offers you the services for free - too bad you can't collect yet.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
After sleeping with almost everyone in the first playthrough, I'm staying fiercely monogamous to Jill this time around. But that douche Tybalt is almost always in the way. How are we going to deal with him? As if banging a watermelon with her photo and underwear on isn't creepy enough...

On another note, is James coming back? Anybody knows who the guy was that stood outside of our room when we hooked up with Bella? Getting some Acting Lessons vibes from this...

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
And do we know for a fact that he’s actually in charge of the whole sex ring?
I don't think Burke's in charge of the ring, I think he was a prospective client. Mona freaks out because she wasn't expecting to have sex with older men (unfortunately for her the MC already set the bar very high in the bathroom stall with Camila - everything after that is gonna be a disappointment).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes