Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
even with that, She end up liking me. I actively have to avoid her, not to visit her in the library after the Jill talk.
That scene with Bella and MC is single handedly the worst scene in the entire game. You can't go to her just to say a simple thank you to her , no. minutes after, literal minutes , after MC ask out Jill for the date, he wants to Fuck bella in the library right there. :ROFLMAO:
Can’t be worse than Maya’s season 1 scenes, even if you do everything to reject her you still get the grind scene or the movie scene and even if you are into Josy only, you are still forced upon Maya.:rolleyes:

• Hey there
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I think Chad does care about Sage to an extent, just not romantically. He was in the relationship for appearance (cover for being gay is the most likely explanation, but there are other possibilities too), but had no way to leave it. Mel obviously knows the story and suggested this would be the best time to end things. That doesn't quite explain why Mel (or Chad) would pick now if the MC isn't pursuing Sage, but I think it covers most of the rest.

I do take your point, but we've seen Chad quite a bit and he's not usually so... tentative when interacting with people. To me that makes it seem like he's not being honest during the breakup. If you think otherwise, we'll have to agree to disagree.
So... uh. What are we in disagreement about? Because everything you just said is what I think as well. Now I feel we were jus quibbling over Chad's personality. :unsure:

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Is there a guide to know in which decisions being Dik or Chik helps me?
I think I have missed a lot of scenes for not knowing if it should be Dik or Chik

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just found out who sent the video of Jade and the MC to Stephen.
The pictures show where Quinn and Riona are. Right in front of the building where the feminist rally is.
Quinn points in the direction of the MC, Derek and Jade.
There are a lot of pictures because I didn't want to break up the context.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Is there a guide to know in which decisions being Dik or Chik helps me?
I think I have missed a lot of scenes for not knowing if it should be Dik or Chik
Um I don't think there's a guide like that specifically. But there is a mod that tells you which decisions are dik or chik. I think depending on which girl you want the scenes for, it's pretty obvious which alignment to aim for.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's possible, but it's also possible Bella used to be more libertine and Tommy has been around long enough to have caught a few stories (not necessarily involving students, though); DPC does love sprinkling that sort of foreshadowing in, after all.

It's hard to say much for certain when we know almost nothing about Bella's past.
Nah, it's just guy banter. Guys, especially young lads like Tommy, do it all the time where they just look at a girl/woman and visually assess them as "liking it dirty" or saying things like "I bet she takes it up the ass" just because of how they look/walk/dress/dance. It's not based on anything factually known about the girl/woman in question, it's just guys bullshitting and being derogatory to woman and it's exactly the kind of thing you'd expect from Tommy.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If he left Bella after she miscarried or he cheated on her, I don’t see how that makes him a decent guy?
Maybe James left Bella because she accidentally reversed the car over their 2-year old child and he couldn't bear to look her in the face anymore without wanting to punch her teeth down her throat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The pictures show where Quinn and Riona are. Right in front of the building where the feminist rally is.
They're discussing the plan to go to the Preps and she was pointing at the Prep mansion which is in that direction. So when Riona asks what the 2nd move is, that's where Quinn points to.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Derek?

whoever sent the video to Burke either works for him or wants to ingratiate themselves with him.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Maybe James left Bella because she accidentally reversed the car over their 2-year old child and he couldn't bear to look her in the face anymore without wanting to punch her teeth down her throat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never really thought about it until just now, but... how creepy is it that Bella still has James' toothbrush there?

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
They're discussing the plan to go to the Preps and she was pointing at the Prep mansion which is in that direction. So when Riona asks what the 2nd move is, that's where Quinn points to.
I'm giving this one to dalli_x, she points, we follow the finger, it's Derek but the MC is behind. The look on Riona's face is like, "damn bitch!"

Maybe James is a midget.:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Never really thought about it until just now, but... how creepy is it that Bella still has James' toothbrush there?
Recheck my post, it all makes sense now!
and what would a child need a mirror for?
Dunno, but who else needs a mirror that's knee height?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes