lolbanger

Jun 17, 2017
Im getting some deep connection to the game for real.
This song and the scene just hit me in the feelings somehow. It makes me want to go to a bar and have a good time. This game is a masterwork and has a place in my heart.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Strange... I get this error but I'm unable to follow your fix because when I open the game folder I have only 3 folders there: Cache, PPython, Saves. I even used search to look for the folders you mentioned, but I came up short. Any ideas?
Hi, sorry to bother you, but about the bugfix that you gave me about the math error, when I open the folder "game" i only have two other folders: "cache" and "saves". I don't have the folder "images".
That's odd, usually the compressed versions leave everything unpacked which should have that game/images/classes/math101/ folder. Which compressed version are you using?

Are there a bunch of RPA files in the game folder? If so, then the compressor may have packed their files. In which case you should be able to make it work by creating that folder path and then copying the math fix pngs into it.

Try the attached version which has the full path in the archive and see if that works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: djblanco

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
For those interested, I've updated my Mansion Minigame Tracker to account for Episode 7 and added a tool to help evaluate how spending experience on a DIK can affect his ability to work jobs (scroll to the right on the Jobs sheet).

I also added some ideas on how to maximize the odds you can make use of the job opportunities fate sends your way. I'll reproduce those thoughts here, just in case you don't feel like diving into the archives to find them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kryptosc

Jan 25, 2018
Can anyone point me out where are the Pack Quest buttons from the HOT's mansion? I'm missing "44dB" , "Bad girls" and "Smell of the Sahara"

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Controversy warning:

Quinn needs to die in a dumpster fire full of broken glass and acid.

I'll provide the gasoline and throw in the match. What a piece of shit.
While not as extreme as your views, I'd just settle with her getting kicked out of the sorority and having to live in coed dorms. That's probably going to be quite miserable for her anyway.

Can anyone point me out where are the Pack Quest buttons from the HOT's mansion? I'm missing "44dB" , "Bad girls" and "Smell of the Sahara"

Reactions: ename144

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
No one noticed the girl that was with Penny at the HOTs party? She is hot as fuck. What's her name? I really hoped to see more of her.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
That's odd, usually the compressed versions leave everything unpacked which should have that game/images/classes/math101/ folder. Which compressed version are you using?

Are there a bunch of RPA files in the game folder? If so, then the compressor may have packed their files. In which case you should be able to make it work by creating that folder path and then copying the math fix pngs into it.

Try the attached version which has the full path in the archive and see if that works.
It worked just fine! Thanks for your help!

Also, just to anwser to your questions, the compressed version I'm using is the one from OP thread. And yes, my game folder has a bunch of RPA files.

Reactions: Meushi

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
I mean the game is fucking great but the looong time between updates are messing with the interesting story. Just the events of last episode were more or less blur like Riona mentioning stalker, Mona being deeply involved with Quinn, Melanie ratting out sage and Sarah backing her up etc etc

Damn ... it sounds weird but i wish there was a VN Style non sex non distracting version of the game. Also replaying this game from scratch is a hassle, trust me i tried ... the phone chatting/free roaming/sex scenes are too distracting from story flow ... it was also the point i suddenly realized that Chad's mate who looked awfully familiar was first room mate

At the very least this game need some sort of wiki or at the very least a summary page abt the characters info revealed so far

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020
Controversy warning:

Quinn needs to die in a dumpster fire full of broken glass and acid.

I'll provide the gasoline and throw in the match. What a piece of shit.
dude. . .

if there's gonna be a fire, might as well put another one in there, so my DIK MC could have a choice, maybe Tybalt?

Reactions: bluedevil1921

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I had fun to keep load the tennis match over and over just for keep hit tylbat with the ball XD, what Im shock is Chad and Troy? Lol I thought he was with Melanie o. O

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie
4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes