JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
To be honest right now in my main save the major decision are maybe not 50-50, but there are picked on both sides. But still, my MC is a HugeCHICK.
From the "bad" decision for me there the PinkRose, fight with Jocks and Caleb, taking the fakeID and making the Alphas leave the party (I can leave my man Jacob alone, especially after he made the great painting for me, oh hell nah).
About Nicole, honestly I don't know, how it looks if you let Derek do the job. Somehow never thought about not picking to party at this moment.
i'll give it a try later then and put it on my list and see if nicole even shows up on swyper if we don't party at all
which i bet she won't even show up as an option on swyper
but we'll see

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
Hello I just downloaded the game, I used to play in older versions and I haven't played for a year I think.
The game is telling me that it is modified while I only use the files from the whole game downloaded on the main page (mega link). And does not let me continue my previous save.
Do you know how to solve this ?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
i'll give it a try later then and put it on my list and see if nicole even shows up on swyper if we don't party at all
which i bet she won't even show up as an option on swyper
but we'll see
Why did they put the vegan in there? I mean I am vegan and the way she was freaked me out:oops:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Hello I just downloaded the game, I used to play in older versions and I haven't played for a year I think.
The game is telling me that it is modified while I only use the files from the whole game downloaded on the main page (mega link). And does not let me continue my previous save.
Are you talking about download limit with Mega? I think you can only download like 5gb a day free if you don't have account. I spent like 5 bucks for 1tb of transfers. Since I download a lot of games through Mega.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
You say that you played older version. Maybe playing long time ago you played with mods? The saves games can be found in the game folder with saves AND in a RenPy folder (even after deleting the whole folder the saves are on the PC). So maybe the game sees the old moded saves and thats the reason why the game don't want to start?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
When .5 was uploaded here it was an unpacked version of the game. So ya need a fresh .7 install.

Born

Oct 30, 2017
how can i unlock the rest of the scenes with these full saves i can download from the article?
no matter what i do ive only got the scenes i have unlocked on my personal save.
sorry if its a silly question and if it has been answered before, i dont wanna go thru all the previous pages here

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
If there are an award for Visual Novel game, this game sure got a GOTY :LOL: . The best Visual Novel about University Life i have played. 7 Episode going through and i feel "greedy" already, i want fully experience 4 years university life of MC, which one year as 10 episode or something like that

Like, i think Dr PinkCake really really intend to design an immersive story for every female character, from Sage, Jill, Riona, Maya and many many more, so it will be the best if this game long enough for us to find out one by one's story behind. Just a little scene with Riona in her bedroom make me feel like wanna take this girl to dinner date and find more about her. She seem like a mess at cover but have a kind and soft heart inside.
Yes but... Riona only eats chocolate bars :ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Im calling on the tri betas of the thread.

Tybalts presentation. I think I saw a screen shot of Josy and Jill talking about the MC being a dik and being good at tennis.

I got bamboozled by the last user that told me how to get it. Because when Jill and Josy enter the hallway it just cuts to Tommy being a drug fiend

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
cas did u happen to try that avoiding sage and not fuck buddy path until she opens up to u on EP 7 yet ?
really curious about that one
Remind me again which scene? I avoided Sage altogether and refused her at the HOT party because I'm chasing Quinn and Lily this route

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
No in the sywber or whatever you call it. Basically there is woman you can swipe on that is vegan and she is like super spiritual.
oh lol
i swype down most of the "side characters" tbh
i just chose nicole and cathy just because i know they will have something to do in the story wise
Nora is the only one i swype up on my DIK saves just because we can actually meet her in the bar

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Remind me again which scene? I avoided Sage altogether and refused her at the HOT party because I'm chasing Quinn and Lily this route
the one that someone post a few pages back that Sage saying that if MC want to start something with her it's the time now
it only happen if we're not fuck buddy with her
and been just a "normal" friend along up until EP7

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Casmyr

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
oh lol
i swype down most of the "side characters" tbh
i just chose nicole and cathy just because i know they will have something to do in the story wise
Nora is the only one i swype up on my DIK saves just because we can actually meet her in the bar
Yeah I was little disappointed that the other girls led to nowhere, but it was for the humor? The one annoyed me when she was complaining about ex boyfriend joining her at the rock bar and was off playing videogames. Then the other girl basically interrupts you and says she want to chat with another guy. So now I just swipe down on them. Except for Nicole and Nora.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The conversation between Bella and Jill at the changing room during the Jill's date with Tybalt is interesting. It seems like Jill and Sage has "some sort of feud" between them based on that conversation.
My question is Tybalt really a bad guy? I mean after punching him and knocking his teeth out, it just seems like the MC can be the bad guy. I mean Tybalt is obviously in love with Jill. Seeing that there is a ring in his bedroom drawer.

I have found myself wondering if Jill is worth pursuing even by acting like a girl by doing the chick route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Johnyboie

WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
Here is an upgrade for only v0.7.0 or v0.7.1 to v0.7.2. I made it, using a modified UnRen, by keeping only files that were changed or added compared to v0.7.0 or v0.7.1.

To install, extract the archive (I'd use WinRAR) in the main folder where v0.7.0 or v0.7.1 is already installed, overwriting all files that already exist. If using the walkthrough mod, you'll likely need to extract v0.7.2 of the mod on top, overwriting, afterward.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes