-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
I don't think it's clear cut that some characters will stick to a specific path there could be an out of nowhere alignment switch later on. For instance as DIK MC if you say to Derek you still like Josy you can make a move on her in your bed, at the pool and at the party she brushes you off but doesn't flat out reject you. I think there is a high chance that as the relationship between Maya and Josy strains, Josy will potentially cheat with DIK MC.
That will not happen. I think this is misunderstanding the affinity.

The CHICK affinity is a person who values relationships and wants them to be meaningful. The DIK affinity just want to fight and fuck and is not a relationship person.

She`s a sweet and a bit darling girl, she likes someone similar (in the label at the end of ep1). Josy likes Maya, who is a clear CHICK. Why should she please want different behavior from male than from female?
How can Josy be DICK affinity LI?:WaitWhat:

They'll break up on their own, regardless of the circumstances. DIK MC gets nothing. Sorry:Kappa:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
SO LADS AND LASSES LETS TALK THEORIES!
P.S THIS IS JUST ME BRAIN STORMING AND HAVING FUN, SO NO SPOILERS HERE.

P.S2 If you haven't played ep7 don't read, I will still put my following words under spoilers because I don't want so spoil a second of what a masterpiece this game is to someone who has not played it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Jamie looses his phone in episode 2 or 3. Tommy tells him to take a picture and he says he lost his phone. Later on Rooster he says thanks for the new phone. Yeah keeping all that evidence strikes me as silly, I try to play tactically so I never share the Jade video even on my complete DiK playthroighs

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Uhm, you can be locked out of Bella if you got a BJ from Cathy while driving her home.
Um that has nothing to do with what i said? You DONT have to do anything with Cathy, it has nothing to do with being DIK, again more false information being spread.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Jamie looses his phone in episode 2 or 3. Tommy tells him to take a picture and he says he lost his phone. Later on Rooster he says thanks for the new phone. Yeah keeping all that evidence strikes me as silly, I try to play tactically so I never share the Jade video even on my complete DiK playthroighs
Yea.. that's smart, I didn't even need it, I won 11 to 6 lol... Btw what reward do you even get for winning?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
What do you think the chances are that Lana is the girl in the drug den that the druggie defends?

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

This week I took a break from writing and worked on art.

I've been buying new assets needed for the episode, setting up some scenes, tried to learn new things, posing animations, and more.

Setting up scenes before producing art is usually very time-consuming.

What I mean by "setting up a scene" is all the work I need to do to prepare an environment for rendering.

The work includes adding the environment, objects, models, lighting, etc.

A scene can look something like this when it's ready to render (lighting not shown) and after it's rendered and gone through post-processing.

Setting up a scene can take anything from 5 minutes to a few hours.

And once that's done, changing poses on the models, modifying camera settings, etc., to queue up renders is relatively quick for me.

Yesterday, I spent quite some time experimenting with makeup for Sage, which is a part of setting up a scene.

I tried out different combinations to see if I liked something new.

Here's a quick render of it; please note that the actual render is not used in the game it's just for this status update.

Sometimes, the time is spent on trying on clothes, retexturing or modifying assets.

Plenty of time goes into these details for every model and environment in the game.

Setting up a scene is a fun and pivotal part of the game development that brings a lot of value. But at the same time, I can feel like nothing's getting done when I'm doing this.

There's so much time spent on activities that a render or animation count can't represent, and that's why I wrote this status update this way - to give you all some insight into this part of the game development.

Other than that, PCs are currently rendering animations, and I will wait until I have something considerable to report regarding render/animation count.

I aim to post the first preview of episode 8 before the end of the month.

Poll news
Today, a cosmetic poll for Sage ended, and this option was the winner.

A new cosmetic poll for Josy will start soon.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
I really like the close-up of Sage, which is not at all in the classic DPC style.

From the rest I understand that the next chapter is so far away that it's useless to talk about it.

the references to the new setting are so vague that it's hard to even make predictions (Jill's concert? Bella's torture room? Maya's sexual reassignment camp?)

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018

Did a favourite main girl poll a few weeks ago on reddit & this forum, lots of people voted and here are the results:
1. Sage (415 votes)
2. Jill (314 votes)
3. Bella (293 votes)
4. Josy (112 votes)
5. Maya (71 votes)

What this shows is that DPC has done a great job with Sage especially, early on she wasn't very popular and people thought she lacked depth. Meanwhile Maya has declined a lot, hopefully there is better content for her soon. Jill and Bella are pretty consistently popular so unless there are bad surprises I think they will remain in the top 3

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018

Did a favourite main girl poll a few weeks ago on reddit & this forum, lots of people voted and here are the results:
1. Sage (415 votes)
2. Jill (314 votes)
3. Bella (293 votes)
4. Josy (112 votes)
5. Maya (71 votes)

What this shows is that DPC has done a great job with Sage especially, early on she wasn't very popular and people thought she lacked depth. Meanwhile Maya has declined a lot, hopefully there is better content for her soon. Jill and Bella are pretty consistently popular so unless there are bad surprises I think they will remain in the top 3
Bella will rise rapidly if no James/Serial killer drama happens. A lot of people aren't touching her route because they know shit is going to hit the fan.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

1. Sage (415 votes)
2. Jill (314 votes)
3. Bella (293 votes)
4. Josy (112 votes)
5. Maya (71 votes)

in fact he decided to start ruining it...

Jill still so high surprises me more than Maya so low....

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Um that has nothing to do with what i said? You DONT have to do anything with Cathy, it has nothing to do with being DIK, again more false information being spread.
You said, "There is literally nothing (so far) locking you out of any of the LI's outside of Maya/Josy/Quinn."

If you get the BJ from Cathy in EP5, Isabella rejects you in EP7 which removes you from her path.

Reactions: Ottoeight
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes