Jan 30, 2021
Damn...

That reeks to me of fragile egos that can't stand the idea that they're not the center of attention in a relationship.
Worse yet, their egos can't even handle it even when only playing the MC of a story.
:devilish:
i kind of agree . even math is against 3way relationships

a relationship has around 50% of chance of survival ( 44.62 % divorce rate in usa)

so its 50% that MC and Maya breaks up
an again another 50% that Josy and MC breaks up
and then again 50% chance that Josy and Maya break up

there is a reson those are so rare ... they doomed before they start .

as for my ego being fragile .. meh probably.:rolleyes:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
i kind of agree . even math is against 3way relationships

a relationship has around 50% of chance of survival ( 44.62 % divorce rate in usa)

so its 50% that MC and Maya breaks up
an again another 50% that Josy and MC breaks up
and then again 50% chance that Josy and Maya break up

there is a reson those are so rare ... they doomed before they start .

as for my ego being fragile .. meh probably.:rolleyes:
Divorce rates are bullshit, it comes from the culture shift where people in these days would rather throw away their stuff and get a new one instead of actually trying to fix them. This is one of the worst parts of our "modern society". Sure it's almost impossible to find the "perfect" partner so of course it's even harder to make it work with 3 people. I know someone who lives in a polyamorous relationship. I always thought that was bullshit, how could you make that work, I mean jealousy is one of our deepest flaws and I'd argue no one is immune to it. Somehow he is happily married and they have a fix partner in this relationship.

That being said I still hope DPC will make it possible to get a good ending with a Josy-Maya threesome relationship. More options are always better than none, so there should be solo routes for both and a threesome one.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
on Maya . i hate 3ways because i dont understand them . and this 3way takes away a lot from Maya and Josy.
they are both less popular . even Quinn is more popular then M&J .
writing 3way relationships is hard (only time i ever seen it function on somewhat decent level is in game
called Alexandra )
I think it's all thanks to Maya....

being the most "hated" she took Josy down with her and at the same time Quinn got a reduced sentence...
If Quinn had targeted another LI I don't think she would be so high in the ratings.

Jan 30, 2021
Divorce rates are bullshit, it comes from the culture shift where people in these days would rather throw away their stuff and get a new one instead of actually trying to fix them. This is one of the worst parts of our "modern society". Sure it's almost impossible to find the "perfect" partner so of course it's even harder to make it work with 3 people. I know someone who lives in a polyamorous relationship. I always thought that was bullshit, how could you make that work, I mean jealousy is one of our deepest flaws and I'd argue no one is immune to it.

That being said I still hope DPC will make it possible to get a good ending with a Josy-Maya threesome relationship. More options are always better than none, so there should be solo routes for both and a threesome one.
i love em (M&J)don't get me wrong (but i see cracks ... ) . and they are so different from each other .
i feel like Maya is the one that is keeping this relationship afloat .
(if MC = DIK then Josy will clearly hang on to Maya but if you play Josy centered playthrough i see cracks...)

but Maya won't take it well she already isn't and i think she has depression now on top of all the drama .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can tell when she has conversation with Josy the day after in class .
She seems to be pushing Josy away . She's sabotaging everything good left in her life.

Reactions: Hermith

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
i love em (M&J)don't get me wrong (but i see cracks ... ) . and they are so different from each other .
(if MC = DIK then Josy will clearly hang on to Maya but if you play Josy centered playthrough i see cracks...)

but Maya won't take it well she already isn't and i think she has depression now on top of all the drama .
She seems to be pushing Josy away . She's sabotaging everything good left in her life.

I think you're right about Maya. She has this deeply engraved thought that there's something wrong with her and she doesn't deserve happiness. Josy could totally manage to have a fun school life without Maya, but Maya definitely needs Josy and/or the mc to function, else she would just hide in her room. I think when their current drama soothes down a bit and Maya also joins the Hots her character will change for the better. I can see why people wouldn't like Maya, she desperately needs character development to be able to stand on her own.

Reactions: JETracktor

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Derek always calls me Assman and i love it, i love buttholes, i have explored Camilla, Riona, Quinn, Sarah quite deep and Bella loves some butt licking as many others :p, i don't remember if Josy already got some butt affection by the way?
Nope, we've yet to get a good ass-lickings scene with Josy. Closest we got to licking her ass was the cunnilingus, and her ass do be looking kinda fine if I do say so myself :p Petite but her ass is hella lit

Is it just me or is the timeline a little odd? The HOTs party was on Saturday evening while Neil arrived on Sunday morning/afternoon. In between there's the tennis match, visit to Bella's house, and Jill's room. Based on Jacob's and Jill's dialogues, it all happened in one weekend. It would've made more sense had the party been held on Friday instead.

It would go like this:

Friday evening - HOTs party
Saturday morning - Tennis match
Saturday afternoon - Visit to Bella's house
Saturday evening - Visit to Jill's room
Sunday morning/afternoon - Neil's arrival
That's what I'd call a packed weekend. DPC seems to enjoy fitting a bunch of events all into a small time frame for whatever reason, which is fine honestly, just really fucks up our time perception in the game as players, and makes some things seem kinda illogical. As an example, I can only wish that I'd be able to fuck like 10 different hot girls in my first month of college :HideThePain:

Do you think the upcoming big Halloween Party will be one mega free roam or will it be told via traditional visual novel storytelling style?
Given the flow of the story so far, it's gonna be a free roam with a lot of hidden renders and side quests, and the pack quest just like at the HOTs party. I'm hoping for it to, because it's been a crucial part of the BaD gameplay, and the game would be so different without it.

the relationship of trust between Sage and Quinn could finally break down, it's incredible enough that it lasted until now. this would lead to different consequences depending on MC's position. if Mc is with Sage, he could console her and consolidate their relationship (overcoming the rebound guy issue), otherwise he could close that road (more or less definitively as the decision of season 4 did with the trouple)

the circle around Quinn has tightened up a lot, imagine a surprise invitation for Mona who shows up at the party and stops by to talk to Sage...

Theoretically the focus of the second season could also be just the issue of the DIKS mansion, but that would be quite disappointing.
Imagine if Mona comes back with a vengeance: it's revealed that Mona's dad is the head of a police force, and when confronted by her father as to why she left college, at first Mona is hesitant to reveal her reasons, but over time, she decides to explain the situation to her father, including Quinn's drug and prostitution circles. She comes back to B&R, not to study, but just to head over to the HOTs together with her father and bring Quinn in for questioning.

Anyway, I feel like Season 2's focus is pretty scattered. On one hand, we have Quinn with her drugs and prostitution, on the other, we have the DIK mansion and DIK history, and on our third hand, we're dealing with a fallout between the DIKs and the HOTs (which seems like it'll be resolved in the next episode). Honestly speaking from Episodes 5-7 so far, each episode has its own focus, which is great.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Imagine if Mona comes back with a vengeance: it's revealed that Mona's dad is the head of a police force, and when confronted by her father as to why she left college, at first Mona is hesitant to reveal her reasons, but over time, she decides to explain the situation to her father, including Quinn's drug and prostitution circles. She comes back to B&R, not to study, but just to head over to the HOTs together with her father and bring Quinn in for questioning.

Anyway, I feel like Season 2's focus is pretty scattered. On one hand, we have Quinn with her drugs and prostitution, on the other, we have the DIK mansion and DIK history, and on our third hand, we're dealing with a fallout between the DIKs and the HOTs (which seems like it'll be resolved in the next episode). Honestly speaking from Episodes 5-7 so far, each episode has its own focus, which is great.
no need to build on it so much....

Sage asked Quinn to convince Maya to come back to HOTS, Quinn being her "mother" it's her turn.

Sage is Mona's "mother", so it wouldn't be anything weird if she contacted her to get her to come back, and Mona might even agree...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I wouldn't say that Maya sabotages everything good in her life. She is just disappointed in Josy. Josy knows what Quinn did to her and still she goes to the HOTs. It takes time to process that.

The MC has the opportunity to fix that in EP7.

At the first opportunity to have sex with Josy, he should renounce it. He shows Josy that he also suffers from the breakup with Maya. One should also consider that Maya is all alone in this moment. (If only Maya feels the pain, it is not good for the group).

When choosing whether to go to Josy, Quinn or Maya, one (who is on the Josy/Maya path) should go to Maya. She is still alone. Since Josy is with the Hot's, she is not alone. Now when the MC has sex with Maya, Maya will fully trust the MC.

At the Hot's party, the MC should now naturally partner with Josy. This is the romantic version that you can sign in EP5 on Josy arm. (The Heart).

Through this variant, the throuple relationship is most likely because this relationship doesn't happen on sex, but on trust (Maya) and love (Josy).

I also have the funny feeling that Maya will not go to the Hot's. I rather think that Maya will move into the Dik Mansion. So Josy and Maya would be separated, which should satisfy Patrick, but neither would be alone. Besides, Josy can always go to Maya and the MC. This would actually be the best solution for the current Josy/Maya/MC situation.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Is it just me or is the timeline a little odd? The HOTs party was on Saturday evening while Neil arrived on Sunday morning/afternoon. In between there's the tennis match, visit to Bella's house, and Jill's room. Based on Jacob's and Jill's dialogues, it all happened in one weekend. It would've made more sense had the party been held on Friday instead.

It would go like this:

That timeline makes more sense, but it's official the party was Saturday night :
It's kinda hard to think that the MC moved all of Neil's furniture, had breakfast with his bros, went on a jog in the forest with Jill before going to gender studies. All that on Monday Morning :LOL: Maybe there was a little time skip. To me, he read his mom journal and talked to Neil on Monday. And the last day of the episode was on Tuesday.
think quinn is 3rd in rankings after sage and bella .
and josy and maya are 5th and 6th respectively

it doesnt matter think it was like a patron or reddit poll or something .
It's true that Quinn and Sage are very popular on Reddit. Quinn's popularity has been on the rise for season 2 and it's not surprising that "time to rise" scene in episode 6 was one of the best lewd scenes in the game. :love:
If I remember well, it's Jill and Bella who are the most popular on Patreon. Maya and Josy are still on Top 5. That poll could be outdated, that was a couple months ago before episode 7 so it's not sure anymore....
Regardless popularity polls don't matter too much. I'm sure the good doctor will still make a great scene and storyline for all the girls ;)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

It would go like this:

Yeah, I had thought the HOTs party should have been on Friday as well, but Jacob specifically mentions Saturday night during the ass vodka scene.
Jacob_HOTs_party_Saturday_night.jpg
In theory the tennis game with Bella & Jill could take place Sunday morning, but if you're on the Jill path you'll climb up to her balcony at night BEFORE Neil arrives. So Neil must come on a Monday. That's technically possible, but it does seem odd that the MC could loaf about all day. (Then again, it would explain why Neil was working that day.)

The timeline is a bit hard to pin down now that the days are blending together.

well even if i dont look forward to it , many of Quinn fans do . its also hinted at a lot Sage asking MC questions about
Quinn saying she likes MC and all . and then just the 3 of em gonna "brain" storm ideas . - i doubt
there will be "brain" involved ... MCs blood will be in other orgrans

on Maya . i hate 3ways because i dont understand them . and this 3way takes away a lot from Maya and Josy.
they are both less popular . even Quinn is more popular then M&J .
writing 3way relationships is hard (only time i ever seen it function on somewhat decent level is in game
called Alexandra )
Honestly, I think BaDIK handles the potential throuple better than any other AVN I've played. While Maya and Josy have a lot of issues between them, it definitely feels like they WANT to be together (with each other AND with the MC). The problem is that they have difficulty channeling their frustration in healthy ways and wind up taking it out on each other. That's something that, theoretically, the MC could help fix. Which is why this throuple seems unique in that I can see how trying for the throuple might be less destructive that trying to remain platonic friends with each of them.

There's no guarantee it will work of course, and the whole thing is on a knife's edge. But that just means we'll have to work hard for our happy ending. Assuming DPC lets us have one, of course.:cautious:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
no need to build on it so much....

Sage asked Quinn to convince Maya to come back to HOTS, Quinn being her "mother" it's her turn.

Sage is Mona's "mother", so it wouldn't be anything weird if she contacted her to get her to come back, and Mona might even agree...
Mona agreeing is a long stretch IMO. Main reasons being that 1. she wanted the free tuition, 2. Quinn is on her case, 3. As Quinn said, she's on Burke's radar now, that could make things difficult for her since Burke has a lot of authority in B&R. Even if Sage could help her with the tuition problem, Burke and Quinn still exist, both which act as deterrents to her coming back to college. I do hope that she comes back in the future (we didn't even get any much action with her, and she was a wild one), but I don't think it'll be any time soon. Maybe in an update next year at minimum? If she were to come back, there'd have to be really believable writing from DPC which doesn't ruin the reality of the story too much. As long as it doesn't end up like Maya's student loan thing, I think people would be alright with it.

Honestly, I think BaDIK handles the potential throuple better than any other AVN I've played. While Maya and Josy have a lot of issues between them, it definitely feels like they WANT to be together (with each other AND with the MC). The problem is that they have difficulty channeling their frustration in healthy ways and wind up taking it out on each other. That's something that, theoretically, the MC could help fix. Which is why this throuple seems unique in that I can see how trying for the throuple might be less destructive that trying to remain platonic friends with each of them.

There's no guarantee it will work of course, and the whole thing is on a knife's edge. But that just means we'll have to work hard for our happy ending. Assuming DPC lets us have one, of course.:cautious:
It is at moments like these I relive the trauma of AL. There was a trouple route there, and it did NOT end well. I shiver at the thought :WutFace:

• Sad
Reactions: Hermith

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
That timeline makes more sense, but it's official the party was Saturday night :
It's kinda hard to think that the MC moved all of Neil's furniture, had breakfast with his bros, went on a jog in the forest with Jill before going to gender studies. All that on Monday Morning :LOL: Maybe there was a little time skip. To me, he read his mom journal and talked to Neil on Monday. And the last day of the episode was on Tuesday.
Yeah, I had thought the HOTs party should have been on Friday as well, but Jacob specifically mentions Saturday night during the ass vodka scene.
View attachment 1232182
In theory the tennis game with Bella & Jill could take place Sunday morning, but if you're on the Jill path you'll climb up to her balcony at night BEFORE Neil arrives. So Neil must come on a Monday. That's technically possible, but it does seem odd that the MC could loaf about all day. (Then again, it would explain why Neil was working that day.)

Hey wait a second ! Did we just answered at the same comment, with the same (more or less) response, using the same render at the same time. :LOL: Damm what are the odds of that !?!?
I like the way you think ename144 aka Charts & Numbers guy ;) (thank you for that by the way!)

Jan 30, 2021
Mona's Vengeance is next game planned by DPC after Being a DIK is finished
(i hacked his laptop)

edit : well didnt really hack it . you'd think he had more difficult password then "assman69"

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
There are 2 possible Big free-roams that we can expect in ep8.

1. The Halloween Party:- This free-roam has the most chances of happening. In ep7, we are told that Halloween is near and MC will soon need to organize the party. But you never know DPC's intention and ep8 might even go planning about the party. But ending the S2 with Halloween party or some problem in-between the party seems like a perfect cliff-hanger ending.

2. Campus Concert:- Let's say that ep8 goes all about planning the Halloween party then this Free-roam also has the chances of happening. In ep3 we are told that there will be a campus concert and MC practices the notes on his guitar that Jill gave to him. In the summary section i.e after the ep ends, we are given twice that "You practiced Jill's Music notes" or "You didn't practice Jill's Music notes" one in ep4 and one in ep6. After 4 eps, we can expect that the concert is near and it might happen in ep8.

Now why can this be a free-roam event? We are hinted by Jill in ep6 that there will be many influential and top-class families present during the Concert. We might get the chance to meet some of these people and we might even meet Jill's parents. Who knows that we might even learn something important or new which would help in connecting different dots of the story. After the concert, there is a chance we might see Jill sex scene and then something happens and the traditional ending. But this free-roam event has very few chances of happening but it might happen.

As of now, these are the only 2 possible big free-roam events that can happen. I will rule out the possibility of Jocks competition as it is said to come later in the story and we don't even know what the competition will be.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017

Yeah, I'm scared Maya might be an anti-depression commercial for DPC, suiciding at the end. Just hope it won't happen, but the way DPC is keeping her away from everyone, just crying in her room, only smiling on the rare occasions of the MC showing up, call me SPOOKED.

M&J relationship does seem to be cracked, they say they love each other, but I think Maya always loved Josy more than Josy loved Maya, which would explain why she would do anything Josy asked, like have her tongue pierced. And since Maya is in depression she is incapable of showing the same love, pushing people she doesn't want to hurt away from herself.

Anyway, just one last statement because I have to say this, anyone who thinks Quinn is better than Maya is on some heavy COPIUM and I would like to ask who is dealing them that good shit. I actually like Quinn, but against Maya, it ain't a fair competition.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
View attachment 1232182

I'm aware that it's on a Saturday. It's corroborated by Ashley & Josy as they also explicitly said the party was on Saturday. It's true that the breakfast need not be on a Monday but MC questioned Neil about working on a Sunday. It also explained why the DIKs had all the time to deal with the furnitures and refurbish their rooms.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Mona agreeing is a long stretch IMO. Main reasons being that 1. she wanted the free tuition, 2. Quinn is on her case, 3. As Quinn said, she's on Burke's radar now, that could make things difficult for her since Burke has a lot of authority in B&R. Even if Sage could help her with the tuition problem, Burke and Quinn still exist, both which act as deterrents to her coming back to college. I do hope that she comes back in the future (we didn't even get any much action with her, and she was a wild one), but I don't think it'll be any time soon. Maybe in an update next year at minimum? If she were to come back, there'd have to be really believable writing from DPC which doesn't ruin the reality of the story too much. As long as it doesn't end up like Maya's student loan thing, I think people would be alright with it.
not really.

Mona only has to worry about her physical safety, otherwise it's Burke and Quinn who should fear her return and not the other way around.

What could Quinn do to her once she talked to Sage? Nothing, just go into hiding.

And the same goes for Burke who would see everything he has and be swept away by the scandal that Mona could stir up. Mona doesn't even need evidence (which she doesn't necessarily have or can't find) just suspicion to destroy Burke.

In my opinion the whole issue has been dealt with a certain superficiality, letting Mona go was a huge risk for Burke (and Quinn too), a risk that nobody would take in reality.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
In my opinion the whole issue has been dealt with a certain superficiality, letting Mona go was a huge risk for Burke (and Quinn too), a risk that nobody would take in reality.
While I agree with you, we are not dealing with Bond villains here, but college infractors, in one side we have a low-life who is used to being physically abused and psychologically abusing others, but murder is still very far for that person.

And the other one is some Golden spoon guy, who was at the very least high middle-class in his upbringing, his notion of physical aggression should be on the level of a strong-worded letter.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you that letting Mona just walk, would be a huge risk, so I'm guessing Quinn made (yes, made not had) some blackmail material to keep her quiet and away. Making people disappear seems to be too advanced for what looks like an amateur ring of prostitution run by a horn-dog Dean that just wants to fuck young pussy.

Reactions: The Pink Royce
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes