ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
very low , mainly because both Jill and Bella strike me as romantic type . Bella is loyal it hurts .

the 3 way between maya and josy is pure accident . basically they cheated on eachother with same person and developed feelings for him so .

Jill and Bella are friends . they sleep in same bed but Bella clearly hates it ,
Exactly. Unless DPC turn this game to a complete Comedy, where Bella is like : " Jill is so naive, she need to find her own voice she need to gain experience, come on MC let's teach her about SEX" . :ROFLMAO:

This is the only way I could see a Bella Jill "harem". But in realistically I cant see any other outcome, but a massive betrayal:unsure:

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
in USA it maybe true but Social Work in europe can be a lot managment , math and language skills

well i agree with Derek on most of his points in Gender Studies but i dont think Jade/Maya (equality)
argue those purple headed peacock arguments (supremacy) .
(honestly i always sleep at gender studies ...so i wouldnt exactly know )
:) Huh, oh, cool. Relieved (y). This was a close call, man . Huh, so close :eek:. SJW , would be too much for me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Awry90 and Hermith

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I have to disagree, can you point me any proof as to why you think this?
I am gonna believes what I saw from the game, if you can provide any theory backed up by anything in game thing, I can agree then.
Which one of the HOTs wasn't on the prep party? That's was his daughter he was looking for.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
in USA it maybe true but Social Work in europe can be a lot managment , math and language skills

well i agree with Derek on most of his points in Gender Studies but i dont think Jade/Maya (equality)
I guess it would depend on the social degree. It can span from sociology to human management; public relations, etc... Some like a gender studies degree are quite mocked internationally (my country has them, although they are rare), but public or international relations are very respected bachelors, especially the latter which prepares you for foreign diplomacy. And yes it includes basic math (basic for college-level - business math)

God bless I never had Gender Studies, I already got in way too many fights with my Family law teacher.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

Besides SJW-feminist-social workers-leftist are different things. They usually are together but they are different kind of people.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, I think the same and as to why he was kicked could be he fucked heather that's because in the ep 7 on dik route we mention Tommy's cheating, Nick spills it. Or he got the shit fucked during the party flashback when mc reminds of Vinny to Tommy.

The blackmail part, I replayed the game and the photos were off personal phones and only a dik will have access to those, and this where Nick and Vinny friendship plays a part. Nick passed those photos onto Vinny.
And during the cathy leak incident, Nick found at the library(where the laptop was found).
It's pretty sus to me.
Interesting theory... It could be possible and it explains why Tommy is now triggered by anything that makes him remember about Vinny... He definitely the type of guy that Heather would be attracted to and that "open relationship" doesn't include DIK brothers I suppose. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And he was obviously close to Quinn, we know that thanks to her connection with her dealer. But just how close exactly ??? I don't want to imagine her being spit-roasted by Tommy and Vinny but it’s probably true. :LOL:

We'll see what will happen with the Nick situation. If it’s true that he's a traitor that would suck... I want to know why ! He seems to really care about the fraternity and his DIKS brothers. And I don't know he seems too much like the usual suspect... He could be a red herring. We'll see how it goes !
Exactly. Unless DPC turn this game to a complete Comedy, where Bella is like : " Jill is so naive, she need to find her own voice she need to gain experience, come on MC let's teach her about SEX" . :ROFLMAO:

This is the only way I could see a Bella Jill "harem". But in realistically I cant see any other outcome, but a massive betrayal:unsure:
You know what Chip... I know you're joking and that scenario is very unlikely happen...
But god damm it, I want it to be true !!!!! :love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bella said once "Librarians are teacher in essence" so it’s her duty to teach her friend about sex ! :giggle:
That little understanding they had in episode 5 still seems to imply that there was something between them... Maybe it was just another one of her "sleep humpings"! :unsure:

A harem style throuple with them is very unlikely... But a Jill/Bella/MC threesome is still possible for me ;)

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
And he was obviously close to Quinn, we know that thanks to her connection with her dealer. But just how close exactly ??? I don't want to imagine her being spit-roasted by Tommy and Vinny but it’s probably true. :LOL:
F's for my innocence. It's one thing to know Quinn is getting banged by Burke, but Quinn is getting banged by Burke, Tommy and Vinny, the last two used to go at the same time. Thanks for the mental image Marley...:HideThePain::HideThePain:
We'll see what will happen with the Nick situation. If it’s true that he's a traitor that would suck... I want to know why ! He seems to really care about the fraternity and his DIKS brothers. And I don't know he seems too much like the usual suspect... He could be a red herring. We'll see how it goes !
I hope Nick is a red herring, but he could've given the laptop to Vinny not knowing what he would do, the famous "no question asked" and then found out why feeling even more betrayed than the rest of the DIK's.
Bella said once "Librarians are teacher in essence" so it’s her duty to teach her friend about sex ! :giggle:
I cannot positively express how eloquently you exposed your flawless logic. And can not hope to disagree with such insightful expression of the human psyche, hence I am obligated to oblige Sir in this argument!:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Fucking hell. And i spent countless posts arguing if a Magna Cum Loude is stupid or not. See guys?, cannon and speculation. She is not stupid, she is not ment to be stupid, the stoy dont show you a stupid girl. If you find a plothole, that doesn't mean she is acting stupid, is just a plothole. The same way that Gandalf is not stupid couse he never thought: "Hey, what if we use thoose eagles to have a quick fly right to Mordor instead of starting a 2 year travel with war included". No, it's just a plothole.
And that's even taking into an account that to be smart only means to know how to make money. She dont give a fuck about making money couse her concern is too help people in need. She is not stupid, she is a fucking angel.
I've never weighed in on any of this Maya stuff. I like her just fine, especially as the MC's first real friend at college. She's flawed, as most characters are, and I like that.

I will point out that book smarts (AKA Magna Cum Laude) do not always translate into common sense or wisdom. I don't think it's fair to call it a plothole because she's smart and, therefore, would have otherwise caught her troubles in time. Lots of smart people do dumb shit. Albert Einstein couldn't remember where he lived. That's dumb, but he was obviously one of the best thinkers of his time.

She's smart and bookish (maybe not great at math), but fallible and that's OK. She didn't fall victim to a plothole per se. She just trusted someone who she should have been able to trust.

I can't wait for her to get out of this morass and be happier.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I've never weighed in on any of this Maya stuff. I like her just fine, especially as the MC's first real friend at college. She's flawed, as most characters are, and I like that.

I will point out that book smarts (AKA Magna Cum Laude) do not always translate into common sense or wisdom. I don't think it's fair to call it a plothole because she's smart and, therefore, would have otherwise caught her troubles in time. Lots of smart people do dumb shit. Albert Einstein couldn't remember where he lived. That's dumb, but he was obviously one of the best thinkers of his time.

She's smart and bookish (maybe not great at math), but fallible and that's OK. She didn't fall victim to a plothole per se. She just trusted someone who she should have been able to trust.

I can't wait for her to get out of this morass and be happier.
I agree with you but i don't think is fair to considerer that kind of people stupid. And also the argument origanilly wasn't about her father, that's not the plothole. The plothole is way she never asked Quinn what the free tuition was. That's how the thing started but i get it got miss at some point.

Reactions: Icekatana

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
F's for my innocence. It's one thing to know Quinn is getting banged by Burke, but Quinn is getting banged by Burke, Tommy and Vinny, the last two used to go at the same time. Thanks for the mental image Marley...:HideThePain::HideThePain:

I hope Nick is a red herring, but he could've given the laptop to Vinny not knowing what he would do, the famous "no question asked" and then found out why feeling even more betrayed than the rest of the DIK's.

I cannot positively express how eloquently you exposed your flawless logic. And can not hope to disagree with such insightful expression of the human psyche, hence I am obligated to oblige Sir in this argument!:BootyTime:
Again sorry about that image bro !! My head sometime come up with some crazy shit sometime... Maybe I should have put my sentence in a "DON'T OPEN IT" box to protect your innocence. :ROFLMAO:

Now that's a Nick theory that I'd prefer to see ! I can't wait for the next episode to come out for the lewd scenes, the hangouts and the soundtrack obviously. But I really want to unravel all those mysteries !!

And thank you for honouring my flawless logic my good sir ! All I can say is that game recognises games. LoDoN- ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: LoDoN-

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Even with her father outright disapproving of her sexuality and the entire controlling her future loan bullshit, she still returns home for weekend dinner.

Maya has no intention on cutting her dad out of her life.

Most likely the father will come around and accept Maya, that's the direction her story is leaning.
But it can also be that Maya has no other choice and has to be present at the dinner, because she is still dependent on the good will of her father. It also seems to have benefited Maya, because Patrick begins to accept the MC. The plan of Maya, Derek and Josy might work out to convince the father that Maya is not a lesbian.:unsure:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I have to disagree, can you point me any proof as to why you think this?
I am gonna believes what I saw from the game, if you can provide any theory backed up by anything in game thing, I can agree then.
All the HOTs we see downstairs are all the prospects so they're in dresses and not the uniform.

And since Sage clearly wants to avoid her dad, she wouldn't tell him that she's there.

So this guy would only see young women dressed up, he has no idea they're HOTs so he has no idea Sage is there.

There is only one girl who's suppose to be in that mansion who wasn't in the mansion that night.

And that's Jill.

This man having a personality that's similar to what Sage described is a clear misdirect by Pinkcakes.

for now she returns home for the weekend because her dad has hold of the money .
and she clearly doing it for the appearances (derek even covers her story)

what makes you think that after all shit he's done to her she will care that he accepts Maya ?

im petty so i wouldn't. if she does it just means she's very forgiving but i don't think he'll fix the trust any time soon. Oh and after the college he will have no influence and she can just pack her shit and move to other side of the country .
Because what's the alternative? Sage swoops in to save the day by sponsoring Maya and paying for her tuition?

Her dad, like it or not is now an important character in the main story of this game, even has a reputation system with the MC.

He and Maya need a better ending than just Maya running away with Josy.

Reactions: Lewdpussydick

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, I think the same and as to why he was kicked could be he fucked heather that's because in the ep 7 on dik route we mention Tommy's cheating, Nick spills it. Or he got the shit fucked during the party flashback when mc reminds of Vinny to Tommy.

The blackmail part, I replayed the game and the photos were off personal phones and only a dik will have access to those, and this where Nick and Vinny friendship plays a part. Nick passed those photos onto Vinny.
And during the cathy leak incident, Nick found at the library(where the laptop was found).
It's pretty sus to me.
If Nick should be so clever and do this with the Cathy Cluck, I ask myself a question. Why is he so stupid and stays in the DIK library where the laptop was found? That doesn't make any sense. That's the fox biting its own tail. Nick has nothing to do with the Cathy Cluck. It could also be that Vinny has nothing to do with it. More likely Quinn and Dawe have something to do with it. We know that the Alpha's are being monitored, that Chad is no longer president and that there is a rumor that it was planned by the MC. (Rumor probably started by Mel and Sarah.) Quinn can no longer go about her business with birth control pills for the Jocks undisturbed. Ergo, Dawe and Quinn have a motive.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes