Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
The only Hyuna I know is this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello fellow man of culture, I see you have some good taste. Here, lemme just, shower you with some flowers to show my appreciation :BootyTime:

In any case, Episode 8 couldn't come faster. With a lockdown still ongoing in my country, I'm practically stuck at home daily, and since I'm done with exams and classes, I'm practically out of ideas on what to do, play, or practice.

I need more BaD drama and scenes, man. Feeling hella deprived having played through the game like 5-6 times...

Dec 20, 2019
Hello fellow man of culture, I see you have some good taste. Here, lemme just, shower you with some flowers to show my appreciation :BootyTime:

In any case, Episode 8 couldn't come faster. With a lockdown still ongoing in my country, I'm practically stuck at home daily, and since I'm done with exams and classes, I'm practically out of ideas on what to do, play, or practice.

I need more BaD drama and scenes, man. Feeling hella deprived having played through the game like 5-6 times...
Felt that like, a year ago since Ep 5.. :LOL:

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Same lol, there's something about this VN that makes you comeback and do another run. I at least do one playthrough every month. It's not perfect by any mean, it has flaws here and there but it also has that charm & X factor

GodfatherII

Oct 27, 2018

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
hi how do you do the mini fight with android:?
To do the mini fights with android you need to download the amazon shopping app, go to the computers/PC section, add a laptop or PC to your shopping cart then checkout and get it delivered to your address. Then once you've got the computer download Being A DIK :KEK: OR you have to select skip mini games at the start of the game for android.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Yeah, Maybe some models are modified but Sage is nowhere similar to Sara...Okay, some of their features do match...

But I Like Sage...
Well.. Now with comparison on screen I can say that is not very very similar. I mean, Sage is still looking as an bit older (few years) Sara looking at the face model. And yes, definitely Sage looks much more better! Much much more...

Reactions: `Ray`

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Ok. Here is my theory for chapter 8.

I will leave to Dalii the task to explain the plot and i am going to focus in the important things: the Halloween party and wich girl will use wich costume.

First the Diks will hire the Pink Rose girls:
Brandi and Sandee will use a brasilian carnaval costume. We will have the choice to have a threesome with them.

Then Nicole and Rose will team up with an arabian belly dancer costume. We also will have the option to make a threesome with them.

Sadly, Madame will not come, she is ill or something.

Then we will have the HOT's.
Camila, Lily and Mona (yes, mona is back next episode) will use all together the same schoolgirl costume. We will have the option of a foursomee with them:

But we can also choose a foursome with Maya, Josy and Ashley (Maya finally joined the Hot's and Ashley had another fight with Derek, who is happy now with... Wendy was her name?). They will all use a sexy bunny costume.

Arieth will have a crab costume. I couldnt find any example off it, but you could look for yourselfs if you want.

Mel will have a sexy Cleopatra costume...

That combines with Sarah ssexy roman costume. You could have a threesome with them:
Heather will have an Eve costume, you could have sex with her in the toilet cabinet who is next to the one in wich Tommy is pass out:
Elena, will have an no costume since she is a fanatic of underwear, you can have a threesome with her and JB:

Riona will have a sexy geisha costume. You can have sex with her. Somehow she will cum for her first time:

Quinn will have a witch sexy costume. You can have sex with her, wich would end in some cute moment, Quinn fans would explain you the exact nature of that moment:.Note: Knowing Quinn the costume will have less fabric that this example.

Sage will have a sexy deamon costume...
Who will casually combined with Jill'ssexy angel costume. You will have the option of a threesome with them in wich Sage will teach Jill how to fuck. Also Sage will admit that the whole 3/5 was just a pun and that of course the MC is the best lover she ever had:

Other students will be also present.
Sally and KRJ will be there for a spanking session with the MC (and also a threesome or something if you want, why not). Their will be dressed as LOTR elfs:

Also Becky and her friend will be there. You will have the choice of have sex with one off them. Both will be dressed as slutty nuns:

Finally some teachers will join the party. Dalli would explain you how the fuck that happened, I dont have a fucking clue.

First you will have Jade, dressed as sexy teacher. Maybe you find this uninspired, sue me you moron. Ofc you can have with her.

Cathy somehow will be there. She is back as a teacher, and she doesnt care anymore about the whole leaked pic thing. I never like her so imagine something dominatrix and be happy. We will have a sex scene with her.

Bella wwill be there and we will have sex with her. But she will not have a costume, i mean, come on, can you imagine herusing a sexy costume for a party:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

I will leave to Dalii the task to explain the plot and i am going to focus in the important things: the Halloween party and wich girl will use wich costume.

Brandi and Sandee will use a brasilian carnaval costume. We will have the choice to have a threesome with them.

Then Nicole and Rose will team up with an arabian belly dancer costume. We also will have the option to make a threesome with them.

Camila, Lily and Mona (yes, mona is back next episode) will use all together the same schoolgirl costume. We will have the option of a foursomee with them:

But we can also choose a foursome with Maya, Josy and Ashley (Maya finally joined the Hot's and Ashley had another fight with Derek, who is happy now with... Wendy was her name?). They will all use a sexy bunny costume.

Arieth will have a crab costume. I couldnt find any example off it, but you could look for yourselfs if you want.

That combines with Sarah ssexy roman costume. You could have a threesome with them:
Heather will have an Eve costume, you could have sex with her in the toilet cabinet who is next to the one in wich Tommy is pass out:
Elena, will have an no costume since she is a fanatic of underwear, you can have a threesome with her and JB:

Riona will have a sexy geisha costume. You can have sex with her. Somehow she will cum for her first time:

Quinn will have a witch sexy costume. You can have sex with her, wich would end in some cute moment, Quinn fans would explain you the exact nature of that moment:.Note: Knowing Quinn the costume will have less fabric that this example.

Who will casually combined with Jill'ssexy angel costume. You will have the option of a threesome with them in wich Sage will teach Jill how to fuck. Also Sage will admit that the whole 3/5 was just a pun and that of course the MC is the best lover she ever had:

Sally and KRJ will be there for a spanking session with the MC (and also a threesome or something if you want, why not). Their will be dressed as LOTR elfs:

Also Becky and her friend will be there. You will have the choice of have sex with one off them. Both will be dressed as slutty nuns:

Finally some teachers will join the party. Dalli would explain you how the fuck that happened, I dont have a fucking clue.

First you will have Jade, dressed as sexy teacher. Maybe you find this uninspired, sue me you moron. Ofc you can have with her.

Cathy somehow will be there. She is back as a teacher, and she doesnt care anymore about the whole leaked pic thing. I never like her so imagine something dominatrix and be happy. We will have a sex scene with her.

Bella wwill be there and we will have sex with her. But she will not have a costume, i mean, come on, can you imagine herusing a sexy costume for a party:

Not bad, but you're wrong about Jill's costume. It will be this:

Jill costume.jpg

Jan 30, 2021

I like to think there is a little Dali in all of us begging to be let out

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Ep. 8 - Bella is going to show up to the Halloween party in a Scream mask and will stab someone to death. The MC and gang will run around trying to survive, but the figure in the Scream mask will keep finding them. Finally, after much chasing, a few close calls and untimely demises, MC knocks out Bella with an apple. Just then, a second killer in a Scream mask stabs him. The second killer is apprehended, and the season ends on a cliffhanger as to who it might be and whether MC will survive.

Ep. 9 - Second killer is revealed to be Josy, Bella's estranged half-sister that shares a genetic disposition for homicide. MC survives, but is now a eunuch. He spends the remainder of season 3 as a true chick, and lives happily ever after with Maya. Jill and Sage were killed on their way back to their home planet. The end.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Quinn used Sage to organize the party for HOTs herself.

Now I just realised how idiot i've been...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I had my answer under my nose all this time. thank you for opening my eyes
when is update? >.<
When is the update?????????
No official announcement yet, but probably October (pulAMeA probabil octombrie ;))

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ep. 8 - Bella is going to show up to the Halloween party in a Scream mask and will stab someone to death. The MC and gang will run around trying to survive, but the figure in the Scream mask will keep finding them. Finally, after much chasing, a few close calls and untimely demises, MC knocks out Bella with an apple. Just then, a second killer in a Scream mask stabs him. The second killer is apprehended, and the season ends on a cliffhanger as to who it might be and whether MC will survive.

Ep. 9 - Second killer is revealed to be Josy, Bella's estranged half-sister that shares a genetic disposition for homicide. MC survives, but is now a eunuch. He spends the remainder of season 3 as a true chick, and lives happily ever after with Maya. Jill and Sage were killed on their way back to their home planet. The end.
for that to work... considering that we have seen Pete and the age difference...

Pete was raped as a kid by Bella`s mother who claimed to be preggers when her dad is infertile and her mother raped a little 12 year old Pete and that is why he as such trust issues and loves bossy Monica so much... Bella`s mother was nice and raped him, his own mother was bossy and never raped him so...

The other possibility is that Bella mother had a double life and killed her father not to be discovered as a bigamous cheating whore, she seduced a young Pete and when Josy was starting to understand things she faked her own death but all the pressure got to her and that caused her to divorce Peter at the ripe old age of 60! But they never met each other...

Josy and Bella`s mother is the loony old lady in the senior center!

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
for that to work... considering that we have seen Pete and the age difference...

Pete was raped as a kid by Bella`s mother who claimed to be preggers when her dad is infertile and her mother raped a little 12 year old Pete and that is why he as such trust issues and loves bossy Monica so much... Bella`s mother was nice and raped him, his own mother was bossy and never raped him so...

The other possibility is that Bella mother had a double life and killed her father not to be discovered as a bigamous cheating whore, she seduced a young Pete and when Josy was starting to understand things she faked her own death but all the pressure got to her and that caused her to divorce Peter at the ripe old age of 60! But they never met each other...

Josy and Bella`s mother is the loony old lady in the senior center!
Now we're cooking with gas!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I like the ending slider for Jill.

I don't know why she's doing all this stuff with Tybalt I don't even like her that way. Poor girl.

The Sage one surprised me, says that we can choose to help the Halloween party planning with Sage and Quinn. I doubt that to be the case but funny Oinkcakes acting like we got choices here.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes