M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
To the mod deleting the discussions about absinthe... We were discussing how Heather (a character in the game) was knocking back multiple cups of absinthe (a drink in the game) and how she was handling them like a boss. If that's off topic (the topic here I thought was the game, "Being a DIK") then I'm confused...
Yeah not even a little bit sidetracking is allowed it seems... Let's see what happens with the B52 history lessons then.
On-topic, a bit of a shame you don't really see the results of Heather drinking it (or is she one of the girls laying in the bed with Tommy?)

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Hello old friends!! Its been a long time since I came here for the last time so I know nothing about previews,news or something like that. I was wondering if someone has some previews,wallpapers or something new since the last update like this pic ( DPC banner in discord )

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah not even a little bit sidetracking is allowed it seems... Let's see what happens with the B52 history lessons then.
On-topic, a bit of a shame you don't really see the results of Heather drinking it (or is she one of the girls laying in the bed with Tommy?)
I still don't know who those girls are in bed with Tommy the next day, and why are there two girls there if the mc spills the beans on Tommy's plus 3 status but only 1 girl if he does not? I know people have thrashed a few ideas around, but none of them have sold me.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I still don't know who those girls are in bed with Tommy the next day, and why are there two girls there if the mc spills the beans on Tommy's plus 3 status but only 1 girl if he does not? I know people have thrashed a few ideas around, but none of them have sold me.
The one girl if you tell Heather is Tania. You can tell by the nail polish.

The other girl always there is Heather, the lighting just makes her seem darker.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone know where I can download the individual installs for Episodes 1, 2, & 3? I have the installs for 4 through 7, but I'm trying to satisfy a curiosity and all I can find is the latest episode.
If you're wondering, I'm comparing the slideshows in the main menu between the episodes of each season, and I want to see if the slideshows in the releases of Ep. 1, 2, and 3 match the slideshow in Ep. 4.
If you're just checking the slideshows, might as well go for the compressed versions? There appear to be working links for compressed 1-3.

v0.1 (413MB):
v0.1.1 (340MB):
v0.2 (495MB):
v0.3 (849MB):

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So now for something scary. Some have seen my post with Caleb's tattoo. The D of Die is highlighted by calligraphy. Look at the picture in the background and read the name below.

I only have one guess as to who DPC might be referring to. In the right ear you can see some kind of hearing aid. KRJ. I hope not.

What just occurred to me. Did the MC think while reading Lynette's diary that she had beautiful handwriting. Calligraphy?
What I see in the scene...:ROFLMAO: Just for Fun ;)

Darius: Yeah, Let's Bounce. * 'come on baby let's do it' face*
Caleb: Eww Dude, I don't want to bounce on you or the opposite. Are you gay? *disgusted face*
MC: OMG, Another Gay ?! Hehe *Devil's smile *

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
You should take a look at the glass. At the bottom left is a child leafing through a book and behind it is the picture that was in Bella's room.
TBH, at first glance it does look like someone is sitting and I don't why but it looks like the guy is wearing DIK's jacket :unsure:

But It is a Tea bag :coffee: but you never know where DPC may put hints.

Reactions: dalli_x

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
TBH, at first glance it does look like someone is sitting and I don't why but it looks like the guy is wearing DIK's jacket :unsure:

But It is a Tea bag :coffee: but you never know where DPC may put hints.
Come on man. Don't insult him like that. He is like a mini Sherlock Holmes here.
I THINK I WILL REGRET CALLING HIM SHERLOCK HOLMES LATER IN HIS NEXT THEORY

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG and `Ray`

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Or maybe he was just too lazy to adjust the color and shader of the used genital model (new Gens for v8) saw this effect in a lot of games and it looks especially bad with a black girl.
Yep, as a crinkled star connoisseur, it's rather irksome that DAZ defaults girls like Camila with a bright pink butthole.

I wonder if DPC is going to keep sliding in Lynette nudes and lewds while MC reads the diary? I really thought he had done enough to adequately please the family fun fans (with the Jade :love: and Madam Rose :sick: roleplays) while shrewdly avoiding the Patreon ban hammer. I was astonished to see him throw a topless Lynette into the mix. And shots like this one make me certain he is trying to play up the sexiness angle.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
  • Sad
Reactions: `Ray`

renetelho

Jun 26, 2020
since the game is almost 15gb, i would like to know a thing first before downloading
is the mc faceless or not? i prefer the mc not having a face.

• Hey there
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
since the game is almost 15gb, i would like to know a thing first before downloading
is the mc faceless or not? i prefer the mc not having a face.
He has a face, definitely works for this game though.

Unless you are of the unique few, you will definitely not regret downloading this game! (y)

Reactions: `Ray`
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes