dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I found the clown lips Derek was talking about. It's Cathy.
Look at her hand and in her glass of water.

screenshot0001.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just compare the length of the toes.
and ignore the shape of the toes? :ROFLMAO:. Beside the visual evidence that it is not the same feet. Quinn and Tommy only talk at the end of the episode, after this scene. and even if somehow you try to twist it and say that it could be a " Flashback " - which is not btw, but even if - They not make up, they not make peace, they are still in bad term with each other, becasue Quinn won't admit her mistake.

So I think we debunked this Theory, properly. next :)

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Hello, I wanna ask for a favor. Does someone have a save where they're pursuing all of the main L.Is, neutral or chick? I had one but I accidentally deleted it :cry:. Preferrably just the main L.Is, without any side girls, but if not that's okay. I know there's a "save tab", but none of those fits my criteria. Also, it can be from the end of episode 7, but if someone have one prior to that I would appreciate it, I never saw the bathromm scene with Josy and Jill.

Thank you.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
yeah, But We need to be honest here, really everyone. Because, if it would been the other way around , and we would be locked out from Sex scenes left and right , We would Bitching about that too. :ROFLMAO:.
Peoples hating that being on the Josy Maya path, prevent you to fuck Jade, and Quinn. and Giving Cathy a blowjob will cost you Bella. Going out on a date with Jill cost you Envy .
If the game would be more restrictive, we would not like that either:ROFLMAO::cool:.
we are simple players, we play a game a thousand times and complain about it 1001 times... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
the problem for me is not the blocks themselves, but their consistency

that Quinn and Maya are exclusive is fine, carrying on both stories is psychotic (I'm referring to sex, not knowing each other exist), that Bella and Cathe are is ok, that a player committed to Jill doesn't go for strippers makes sense

but then an MC asking Sage to pursue their story can't fuck every Hots and deny being involved with any girls, can't arrange a first date with Bella while dating Jill, etc.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No, Rio is not Also popular, She IS the most popular Side Girl, this is a fact:ROFLMAO:. of all of the side girls, she is the only one who has 3 sets of special render rewards. She won three times. :ROFLMAO:.

and the top of that, For this you don't have to pay ::ROFLMAO:. and This Threesoem is one of the best sex scenes of the game. Top 5. Easily (y), may be even top 3 if I'm honest, but Im also a Josy fan and I'm biased toward her:oops::LOL:
View attachment 1305040

Hell, the only one who has more special render is Jill. WOW . If She would be a Main love interest, she could be in the top 3, replacing either Bella or Sage :unsure:
View attachment 1305051
Once Again Chip You Always Have the Best Arguments :ROFLMAO:
The Quinn fans boys are going to be angry with you but you're right ! I can't argue with that ! Never underestimate the power of an Asian gothic chick. ;)
Camila is also a very underrated side girl. :love:

Bro, come on it's Tania ! Quinn and Tommy were still fighting the same day and now they have a make-up threesome with Heather. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously how do you come with those theories so fast after seeing one Render !?!? :LOL:
This is the Riona who, even up to episode 7 is still asking the mc for cash to fuck her (unless santioned otherwise by Quinn to fuck for free)? Apart from finding out she's a neurotic psycho with paranoid delusions, there hasn't been much character development there. She's still just the goth girl on a one way ticket to tragedy! :eek:

Quinn, on the other hand, she'll give the mc a blow job even when he's half asleep, that's how dedicated she is! It's a shame too many sensitive souls here are just too intimidated by her. :p

I'm just messing with yas, it's obvious if there was a situation where you had to choose between Riona or Quinn what option to go for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a side note, in that scene with Quinn and Riona, I always felt Riona looked strange at the end of it, like she knew she was being used or something... Maybe she was just worn out, but she really doesn't look happy.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Made worse by the fact that a Jillboy, has no problems banging Lily and Riona/Camila at the HOT party.

The writing of the main characters personality is just so inconsistent.
Obviously. The dev should be a genius to be able to write a MC that can be at the same time a manly guy that charms Sage and the HOTs and a boy that Maya and Josy can use as doormat, or Jill can blueball, and be consistent. You just have to choose a personality for the MC, man or boy, as clear as possible, and think "what my MC would do" before every choice, instead of "what type of points will give this?"

Reactions: jaden_yuki

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This is the Riona who, even up to episode 7 is still asking the mc for cash to fuck her (unless santioned otherwise by Quinn to fuck for free)? Apart from finding out she's a neurotic psycho with paranoid delusions, there hasn't been much character development there. She's still just the goth girl on a one way ticket to tragedy! :eek:

Quinn, on the other hand, she'll give the mc a blow job even when he's half asleep, that's how dedicated she is! It's a shame too many sensitive souls here are just too intimidated by her. :p

I'm just messing with yas, it's obvious if there was a situation where you had to choose between Riona or Quinn what option to go for:
On a side note, in that scene with Quinn and Riona, I always felt Riona looked strange at the end of it, like she knew she was being used or something... Maybe she was just worn out, but she really doesn't look happy.
With Riona, there may be a character change. In EP5, the MC can give Riona money. She opens up to the MC. Maybe she realizes that there is money to be made with information. Also, in EP6, Riona used a chess term. I have the feeling that it was right to recommend the guy in EP4 who gives the money back to the MC to join the chess club. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
of all of us , You should see the details and know :cool:, it is definitely not Quinn's feet. I'm disappointed, How could you mistake Quinn's nice feet, with that Abomination ? :ROFLMAO: .
You are wrong. She changed feet to fool you.
Quinn planning revenge sex on Tommy for breaking friendship. She has Heather and another lesbos to game and Tommy angry because of it. Quinn cuckolding Tommy. Perfect Quinn decimation. Haha:devilish:

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Is someone following Isabella's path? When the MC kisses her in the library, the "narrator" or "MC of the future" says that he should not kissed her, but look for help for her... something that looks like a weird move from the writer. It´s like he's telling the player that this path is doomed to a bad ending and should not be followed... What do you think?

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Is someone following Isabella's path? When the MC kisses her in the library, the "narrator" or "MC of the future" says that he should not kissed her, but look for help for her... something that looks like a weird move from the writer. It´s like he's telling the player that this path is doomed to a bad ending and should not be followed... What do you think?
That's a classic dilemma. If you don't kiss her you probably wouldn't know why you "would call for help". But if you do you will discover the reason eventually.

Also the narrator tells that he would call for help in that exact moment if he knew the reason to her tears. There is no word about present time for narrator - maybe there is nothing "doomed".

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
TBH, I personally think that Bella's route is one of the most difficult ones.

MC who is 19 years old and Bella who is 36/37 years old, I always thought that there will be multiple issues in long run on her route. Bella is a teacher and the best friend of Jill, she is married, we don't know about her husbands status alive/dead, we don't know if their relationship will work out...

Honestly, If there is a good ending with her, I reckon that it won't be easy, unless and until we forget the real world logic.

I am drunk so pls excuse grammatical errors if found

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

MC who is 19 years old and Bella who is 36/37 years old, I always thought that there will be multiple issues in long run on her route. Bella is a teacher and the best friend of Jill, she is married, we don't know about her husbands status alive/dead, we don't know if their relationship will work out...

Honestly, If there is a good ending with her, I reckon that it won't be easy, unless and until we forget the real world logic.

Agreed. I think the best that Bella fans can hope for is a "well, at least she's not dead and you're not dead" ending. I would be shocked if Bella/MC get a happily ever after, especially after future MC's dire warning in the library. Just enjoy the ride :sneaky: and don't expect a fairytale conclusion and everything will be ok...ish ?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can you imagine a properly happy ending with Bella?

At best, what can we hope for? A clandestine affair during the college years?
And as a negative hypothesis we can make a thousand hypotheses...

around Bella there are too many mysteries to be sure of anything, certainly that episode and the following crises of conscience of the girl make us think of a psychiatric help, of the danger to hurt herself. we'll see

p.s. the consequences of that scene? absolutely none, and I'm not referring to the narrator's voice and his prophecy, but to a woman who runs away in tears after a kiss. if we go to her in the fourth chapter there's an attempt at reconciliation, otherwise MC and Bella will pretend nothing ever happened

Last edited:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

He is alive. Bella wore the ring again after she removed in earlier episodes, at the end of the ep7 if you aren't on her path.
He is on an axile it seems, Bella is waiting for her. Following of clues from the game maybe in army or isolated somewhere in a country.

Reactions: dalli_x and `Ray`
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes