`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
New to the game, is it possible to see all the contents of multiple girls in one playthrough or should I just focus one on each?
I'm even thinking about the typical haram fuck everyone playstyle, is it possible to even see full contents of 2 girls in one playthrough for example?

I would just like to keep the number of playthroughs to a minimum to see all the contents
No, It is not possible to see all the content in a single playthrough. You should focus on only one girl.

This game is a harem killer! But there is a route in which you can have 2 girls for now.

It is not possible to see all the content of the game even in 4-5 playthroughs.

You are going to find a system in this game.

There are 2 routes:- DIK Route and CHICK Route. These basically are the personality of MC and how the MC will behave in certain situations.

DIK Route in simple words mean that MC is rude at times, He likes sex a lot, He fights when necessary.

CHICK Route in simple words mean that MC is polite most of the time, He is caring, He is understanding and avoids fight most of the time.

The content will vary depending on whether your MC is DIK or CHICK and You should try both the routes.

You can get help from Official Walkthrough

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
What is this about the MC of Acting Lessons being the MC of this game?

You guys have gone done jumped off the building here.

In AL the MC and Liam were DIKs, in this game we see the formation of the DIKs, that's the idea behind a prequel.

But to make it a prequel would mean this game would be taking place in the 90s or before, that's why it's not a prequel.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

In AL the MC and Liam were DIKs, in this game we see the formation of the DIKs, that's the idea behind a prequel.

But to make it a prequel would mean this game would be taking place in the 90s or before, that's why it's not a prequel.
Why? Don't you remember all the smartphones and dating apps we had in the 90s? Good days.

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

That would not be a prequel to Acting Lesson, because acting lesson was not aboud the Diks. In order to Call it a prequel , it should have connected to the base game, to AL. Simply showing the Dik fraternity would not serv as a prequel . So DPC dropped this idea, because not only the time line, as you said, but also because it would require characters to show up on that game that are connected to AL.
Even if A..L. 's MC would have not been the main protagonist, He and liam, and MC's ex wife, should have been characters in that game, in order to call it a Prequel.

But all this is actually not matter anyway, we just fooling around. What Is matter is that the two game are separated. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
New to the game, is it possible to see all the contents of multiple girls in one playthrough or should I just focus one on each? I'm even thinking about the typical haram fuck everyone playstyle, is it possible to even see full contents of 2 girls in one playthrough for example?

I would just like to keep the number of playthroughs to a minimum to see all the contents
Sure, just use the walkthrough mod from the 1st page made by Scrappy. It'll allow you to see all content in 3 playthroughs. And if its just sexscenes you're after, even in 2.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
As I don't want to restart the game for every path I have few questions regarding them.

Josy/Maya: I there yet or will be a mono path for either of the girls or are they a package deal? Can I pursue both and later decide with whom I want a serious relationship with or do I need to pick one early on? I like both and don't want to hurt any of them. I don't mind the three-way relationship but wouldn't mind solo paths for both girls either.

Sage: I know that you get more points with her on a DIK path but can you pursue her on either of the other paths? Will I be locked out of pursuing her if I'm not being on a DIK path? She is my favorite girl but some of the DIK decisions just aren't for me.

No spoilers, please. I am currently at the end of ep 04.

Thanks in Advance.
Package deal as of yet.

I'm a huge chick and I'm with Sage(along with every other LI).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My good man. I've never played AL, so I can't do anything with Megan and so on. The MC will not necessarily end alone.

But I must confess to my shame, that I should have followed my advice myself. After rereading, I realized that my theory about the time line is not a theory at all, but a fact that DPC itself mentions.

"So far, the only deviations are that some events have been introduced earlier than intended, while some events have been pushed back for later."

I assume that something bad will happen to the MC that it can survive. The trigger for that is probably Josy. No, Josy will not die. Josy has a past that Maya may know something about. In Ep2, we learn from Josy herself that she sees cheating as a way out of unhappiness under certain circumstances. Josy mentioned in EP6 in passing that she has already had experience with a threesome. And there are also other indications that Josy is absolutely not an innocent. If the MC finds out Josy's past, it will throw him off track and a disaster will happen. He will overreact again. Also from EP2 we know that Josy has not had any human contact for a long time. But that doesn't make sense. In EP1 she works in the mini market. Human contact. She also has her date with the MC in EP1. Human contact. Shit, even Steve's ass slap is human contact. So it turns out that parts of EP1, EP2 and EP3 don't fit together.

Why hasn't Josy had human contact in EP2 for a while? You don't have to make the argument that she was separated from Maya because Josy had human contact in EP1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's with you, and this obsession of " Josy, need to have some Dark Past" ?! :ROFLMAO:. She does not need a past, She need a Fucking Present. A Present that is about her..:).
I feel like DPC still trying to figuring out how Josy could fit in the story, find Josy's voice, and her place in the story. Every type of girl is already covered, between the Main love interests, and the side girls.
and even in your theory you can't separate her from Maya :ROFLMAO: : "Josy has a past that Maya may know something about. " :ROFLMAO:.
No, She need a Present storyline that Define Her, because right now She is only defined by her connection to other characters, Maya, and may be Tommy. If She was the biggest Slut in the High school, that would not change anything.:ROFLMAO: .

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Capture.PNG
Hmm...So DPC is animating jiggly stuff today ...:sneaky: I wonder whose ass is it?
The lovely girls ass was sooo big that I had to fucking compress it 3 times :KEK: + ngl...It is sexy :sneaky:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 1312212
Hmm...So DPC is animating jiggly stuff today ...:sneaky: I wonder whose ass is it?
The lovely girls ass was sooo big that I had to fucking compress it 3 times :KEK: + ngl...It is sexy :sneaky:
You forgot this lovely bouncing behind. Definitely not as large as the Madame's, but it was more than satisfying.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What's with you, and this obsession of " Josy, need to have some Dark Past" ?! :ROFLMAO:. She does not need a past, She need a Fucking Present. A Present that is about her..:).
I feel like DPC still trying to figuring out how Josy could fit in the story, find Josy's voice, and her place in the story. Every type of girl is already covered, between the Main love interests, and the side girls.
and even in your theory you can't separate her from Maya :ROFLMAO: : "Josy has a past that Maya may know something about. " :ROFLMAO:.
No, She need a Present storyline that Define Her, because right now She is only defined by her connection to other characters, Maya, and may be Tommy. If She was the biggest Slut in the High school, that would not change anything.:ROFLMAO: .
I do get that Josy's been sidelined by Maya for too long, but really she's just a relatively normal (although extremely cute) girl.

She comes from a broken family, but one where her father and step mother care a lot about her (sure her step brother is a dick but you can't win them all).

She's not suffering financial hardship, she's not too bad at her studies, her parents aren't controlling (taking her phone away after they had a fight is a little heavy handed given she's an adult...)

Sure she got involved in a love triangle, but that's cool.

Maybe Josy's problem is that she's just not dreadfully interesting compared to all the other dramatic characters. But what are her characteristics that we know of:
  • She has a good sense of humour:
    • "Yeah! I give a pretty big fucking diarrhea shit about you!" - that seriously cracked me up, such a good tension breaker.
  • She's not judgemental:
    • She thought the mc had a motorbike but laughed it off when she found it was just a push bike.
  • She talks a lot.
  • She can't cook for shit.
  • She enjoys wine over beer.
  • She enjoys drinking but not until she's legless.
  • She loves her dad and considers herself a daddy's girl.
  • She doesn't like her step-parents(Monica and whoever married her mom).
    • She blames Monica for the family breakup and kinda gives her dad a free pass.
  • She doesn't like her step-brother.
  • She makes friends easily.
  • She's supportive towards her friends:
    • She's been helping Maya all along.
    • She consoles Jill even when they are competition.
    • Tommy's balls are still in his stomach after she put the boot to them for giving the mc a shiner.
  • She's relatively truthful (she even admits when she's in another relationship to the mc).
  • She's very sexual:
    • She's horny.
    • She likes making out.
    • She likes fucking.
    • She likes the mc's cock.
    • She likes girls.
    • She enjoys sex with a risk:
      • The threesome outdoors with Maya.
      • Sex in the HOTs pool area.
  • She doesn't like growing up.
  • She stands up for herself:
    • She told her dad off about Monica (she was probably out of line there).
    • She doused the jock that was harassing her at the HOTs' party.
    • She told Maya off for being a bitch to her.
  • She's typically positive (but she can have her down moments).
  • She's ridiculously cute.
  • She's a little self conscious about her height.
  • She's self conscious of her "small" breasts (fuck, they are perfect for her size).
  • She cums quickly (and is embarrassed about it).
  • She feels self conscious about wearing slutty clothes (but she'd definitely not averse to wearing g-string).
  • She's insecure in her love life.
    • She's afraid to end up alone (relationship-wise).
  • She's jealous of the mc and Jill.
  • She enjoys the MC's guitar playing.
  • She's not afraid to try new things:
    • She'll brave skinny dipping in public.
    • Not sure if she'd had a lesbian relationship before Maya but she's the one who instigated it.
    • She's the one who dragged the mc to the gym to sign up.
  • She's somewhat responsible (held down her own jobs).
  • She wants to talk when there are issues rather than just simmer.
  • She's good at hiding (DnG).
I think the only really big issue with her is she doesn't have some major drama in her life and she doesn't have some hidden secret (I'm sorry dalli_x, she fucking doesn't). So really the game doesn't focus on her drama, just her as a person.

Did I mention she's super cute?

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I believe period synchronization is a matter of evolution. Something about easier surviving for group of Homo Sapiens if all females having periods in the same time.

And there is no Micha on Swyper - that's catfishing by Ida :KEK:
Ida is the red-haired fat one in the background. Micha is the small blonde and reports later again separately. the SMS of Derek also refers to the woman say yes and mean no and vice versa.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I do get that Josy's been sidelined by Maya for too long, but really she's just a relatively normal (although extremely cute) girl.

She comes from a broken family, but one where her father and step mother care a lot about her (sure her step brother is a dick but you can't win them all).

She's not suffering financial hardship, she's not too bad at her studies, her parents aren't controlling (taking her phone away after they had a fight is a little heavy handed given she's an adult...)

Sure she got involved in a love triangle, but that's cool.

Maybe Josy's problem is that she's just not dreadfully interesting compared to all the other dramatic characters. But what are her characteristics that we know of:
  • She has a good sense of humour:
    • "Yeah! I give a pretty big fucking diarrhea shit about you!" - that seriously cracked me up, such a good tension breaker.
  • She's not judgemental:
    • She thought the mc had a motorbike but laughed it off when she found it was just a push bike.
  • She talks a lot.
  • She can't cook for shit.
  • She enjoys wine over beer.
  • She enjoys drinking but not until she's legless.
  • She loves her dad and considers herself a daddy's girl.
  • She doesn't like her step-parents(Monica and whoever married her mom).
    • She blames Monica for the family breakup and kinda gives her dad a free pass.
  • She doesn't like her step-brother.
  • She makes friends easily.
  • She's supportive towards her friends:
    • She's been helping Maya all along.
    • She consoles Jill even when they are competition.
    • Tommy's balls are still in his stomach after she put the boot to them for giving the mc a shiner.
  • She's relatively truthful (she even admits when she's in another relationship to the mc).
  • She's very sexual:
    • She's horny.
    • She likes making out.
    • She likes fucking.
    • She likes the mc's cock.
    • She likes girls.
    • She enjoys sex with a risk:
      • The threesome outdoors with Maya.
      • Sex in the HOTs pool area.
  • She doesn't like growing up.
  • She stands up for herself:
    • She told her dad off about Monica (she was probably out of line there).
    • She doused the jock that was harassing her at the HOTs' party.
    • She told Maya off for being a bitch to her.
  • She's typically positive (but she can have her down moments).
  • She's ridiculously cute.
  • She's a little self conscious about her height.
  • She's self conscious of her "small" breasts (fuck, they are perfect for her size).
  • She cums quickly (and is embarrassed about it).
  • She feels self conscious about wearing slutty clothes (but she'd definitely not adverse to wearing g-string).
  • She's insecure in her love life.
    • She's afraid to end up alone (relationship-wise).
  • She's jealous of the mc and Jill.
  • She enjoys the MC's guitar playing.
  • She's not afraid to try new things:
    • She'll brave skinny dipping in public.
    • Not sure if she'd had a lesbian relationship before Maya but she's the one who instigated it.
    • She's the one who dragged the mc to the gym to sign up.
  • She's somewhat responsible (held down her own jobs).
  • She wants to talk when there are issues rather than just simmer.
  • She's good at hiding (DnG).
I think the only really big issue with her is she doesn't have some major drama in her life and she doesn't have some hidden secret (I'm sorry dalli_x, she fucking doesn't). So really the game doesn't focus on her drama, just her as a person.

Did I mention she's super cute?
This is like a love letter to Josy , I love it :ROFLMAO: (y).
and that Body of her:love:. I just put her in a big HD TV, and I need to re-calibrate my monitor settings, because on Tv she look even more Beautiful:D
BeingADIK 2021-07-22 17-02-43-96.png
BeingADIK 2021-07-22 17-05-40-61.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes