Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Got to admit, I'm really not sure what to make of this one. Maya's arms and shoulders do look a bit smaller than usual so I guess it could be a flashback. But from what we've seen, this behavior seems as unlike younger Maya as it is unlike the current Maya we all know and [have strong feelings about].
I'm just hoping DPC isn't going to play the old switcheroo game with all of the LIs. A little change is ok for a good character arc, but let's not go over the top with all of them. We have already seen it with Sage (going from DIK to annoyingly CHICK) and now there are hints with some other ladies. Just imagine nihilist Maya dying her hair black and roaming the streets at night looking for homeless people to slap because nothing in life really matters, so why not. Jill goes from Miss Goodie to Miss let's break the law. Sure it's just a beanie today, but tomorrow full anarchist gear. And a reformed Quinn? Ugh. I don't mind some change, but having every LI do a 180 would be :rolleyes:

I'm ok with Jill becoming more sexually adventurous, but virgin to BDSM sex addict would be a little odd. Fun, but odd. Maya, I'd like to see become more independent, but I don't want to see her go from Anakin to Darth Vader...and I absolutely don't want to see Quinn go from Darth Vader to redeemed Anakin. I prefer Josy as a neutral and Bella is just.......whatever Bella is, no qualms there. I like that DPC is keeping that one a little ambiguous. Sage, I fear, is already a lost cause with her journey to the light side.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm just hoping DPC isn't going to play the old switcheroo game with all of the LIs. A little change is ok for a good character arc, but let's not go over the top with all of them. We have already seen it with Sage (going from DIK to annoyingly CHICK) and now there are hints with some other ladies. Just imagine nihilist Maya dying her hair black and roaming the streets at night looking for homeless people to slap because nothing in life really matters, so why not. Jill goes from Miss Goodie to Miss let's break the law. Sure it's just a beanie today, but tomorrow full anarchist gear. And a reformed Quinn? Ugh. I don't mind some change, but having every LI do a 180 would be :rolleyes:

I'm ok with Jill becoming more sexually adventurous, but virgin to BDSM sex addict would be a little odd. Fun, but odd. Maya, I'd like to see become more independent, but I don't want to see her go from Anakin to Darth Vader...and I absolutely don't want to see Quinn go from Darth Vader to redeemed Anakin. I prefer Josy as a neutral and Bella is just.......whatever Bella is, no qualms there. I like that DPC is keeping that one a little ambiguous. Sage, I fear, is already a lost cause with her journey to the light side.
in my opinion they are phases, not real changes (a bit like lobotomy moments)

to me Sage, in that sense, doesn't seem to have changed much
In the end, she let MC vent and continued where they left off.

if Jill were to become less sexually adventurous she would become a nightstand I think...

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
OMG! There is actually something written in Riona's eyes...:eek::eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like EH to me but there is a small % sign as well..........

dalli_x Where are you now?!
Dalli:- Atlantis~~~Under the sea~~~

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

So, Riona is a replicant?

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Technically, we already can see unique content thanks to the minigames. For example, refuse to repair Jacob's room long enough and he'll start to clean it himself. I'm pretty sure his room is automatically repaired by then with minigames turned off.
View attachment 1325448 View attachment 1325449
This could have been a great opportunity for a little meta joke ! :ROFLMAO:

Jacob : Damm MC, can you imagine having to walk around wearing a mask all day !?
MC : Yeah I know, I'm glad we don't have to do that !

I didn't know about that scene either... I keep the minigames in all my playthough. Some of them are annoying but hey, most of the girls want the D but they also want the "$$$$$" !

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

in my opinion they are phases, not real changes (a bit like lobotomy moments)

to me Sage, in that sense, doesn't seem to have changed much
In the end, she let MC vent and continued where they left off.

if Jill were to become less sexually adventurous she would become a nightstand I think...
I'm not sold on this Sage character change you've been peddling Kellermann. :p

Looking at Sage over the first few episodes:
  • In the first episode we meet Sage when she's arguing with Chad. She a bit rude to the MC but if he tells her off she apologises (and you even score some points for it).
  • She pays attention when the Jocks start harassing the mc.
  • She snaps at the mc when they next meet if he doesn't remember her name (a DIK move by the mc), but no points are lost either way.
  • But then she enjoys it when he flirts with her using his Massive DIK skills (in response to her g-string joke).
  • She then asks him to help with spying on Chad since she figures the mc's probably already got a vendetta against him.
  • She likes it when the mc is rude about Chad.
  • She offers to "scratch the mc's back" in return, and given she wasn't intending to start an affair with him at this point, I don't think she meant sex at the time, she could just help him out in the future if it were possible. In the end, as we all know, it turns out to be sex.
  • Later when the mc comes to get his stuff, she won't give him his guitar back unless he helps her out with Chad.
  • But she does give the guitar back in advance of receiving the mc's help (probably because she saw he was gonna cry and she didn't want to have to deal with that shit).
  • In the second episode she chastises Chad for throwing the dildos through the DIK's mansion's windows, but she still goes with him.
  • She gets absolutely wasted at the DIK party and starts to come on to the mc. Her plan to fuck the mc in front of the party goers was pretty much alcohol induced.
  • Later she gets the mc to record Chad in the gym.
  • I noticed in this scene where she's telling the mc that Chad doesn't even break in the middle of a workout for her, it's just more evidence that Chad never really cared all that much for her... :(
  • She manipulates the mc into spying by telling him that he owes her. He owes her for giving him back the stolen property she received... :rolleyes:
  • When the mc shows up later looking roughed up (after Dawe got a hit in as the mc was leaving the gym), Sage seems genuinely concerned and asks after the mc before she starts asking after the evidence.
  • She enjoys it when the mc insults Dawe
  • At that moment, after receiving proof of Chad's cheating, she comes on strong to the mc, making out with him (if he wants it - how do you Jill knights resist!)
  • Then she literally begs the mc to help her find out who the side bitch is, and even refers to "her" as a "cunt". Imagine Jill saying "cunt"...
  • Sage then goes on to have a sparring session with the mc and really enjoys it.
  • Then Sage talks to the mc about what it means to be a DIk or a HOT. You can see she really cherishes being a member of the HOTs (but then there's that comment, "There's a lot of things that you don't see until you start looking for them." - probably related to having recently found out her boyfriend is cheating on her, although some on this forum would suggest it's more related to the illuminati... :rolleyes:
  • Then she asks if the mc would teach her guitar and she's delighted when he says "yes".
  • Their first guitar lesson starts off flirty and then the mc makes his move. It catches Sage of guard for a second, and kissing her while groping her chest gets her pretty worked up, and when the mc suggests a tit-job, Sage thinks for a second and decides she'll do it to pay Chad back (that's how she justifies it to herself anyway).
  • This is interesting, I didn't pick up on it before, but when the mc suggests the two of them can have a lot of fun together, Sage thinks to herself, "Perfect...". I don't think she's thinking, "Perfect, I want this cock so bad". It comes across more as a, "Perfect, I'll show Chad he can't do this to me and get away with it". This goes along with her previous thought of, "That will teach him", when deciding to give the mc a tit-job. Initially I thought Sage's relationship with the mc was purely her craving the attention that Chad had been denying her, and while I believe that's still part of it, I think it was also prompted purely to pay Chad back, and the mc just happened to be in the right place at the right time. This is probably the most DIKish thing Sage does, totally use the mc in her battle with Chad. Still, I've made my peace with it and have come to accept it. :sneaky:
  • In the third episode she mishandles the Maya/Quinn pairing, where she puts too much trust in Quinn (come to think of it, Sage is a terrible judge of character, her right-hand woman is a crook and her boyfriend is gay...)
  • Later she blows up at Chad for coming to her for help while simultaneously showing no interest in her at all. If she listened to her own words as she was chewing him out, she might have worked out the situation already.
  • Just as the mc comes in, Sage is starting to cry, and she confides in the mc that she's hurt, that she thought Chad was coming to see her, not just to get a favour and leave.
  • Then when the mc starts playing his guitar for her, she hugs into him from behind, and tells him it makes her feel comforted. She really needs the mc's companionship, because she isn't getting that from Chad.
  • Then shit changes gear and she starts giving the mc a hand job. She needs to know that a guy can desire her, because she thought she knew she was hot, but Chad's treatment of her is starting to undermine her self confidence.
  • Then she tries to convince the mc that she just wants to be sexual, no emotions involved. The way she was hugging into the mc just moments ago, it's obvious she needs more but she's either lying to the mc or to herself. Even if you do lose points with Sage for suggesting the mc wanted more from their relationship, it's only because Sage is scared to offer more.
  • Then she lets the mc skull fuck her stupid. Yeah, there's no fucking footjob, there is only skull fucking, and she loves it.
  • Then they contemplate upgrading what they have to "fuck buddy" status.
I could go further, to look at her behaviour for the rest of the episodes, but even by this point, I wouldn't say Sage has been a DIK kinda person.

The mc met her at a bad time, going through a rough patch in her relationship (i.e. it's fucking ending) and that's influencing some of her attitude.

She likes some of the mc's DIK behaviour and gets annoyed at other DIK things.

She's at times submissive and at other times domineering. She's both capable and independent but she also needs to be validated by Chad and then the mc as his proxy.

She's made some thoughtless decisions which she later regretted (like not considering Maya's plea to change mothers).

And come episode 7, when she's no longer preoccupied with the Chad bullshit, she's taking more responsibilities with the HOTs again, and that should lead to reigning in Quinn.

The biggest change of all is that she's now (episode 7) a free agent. We get the impression she's been with Chad for most of her college life, and given how he neglected her, she's kinda desperate to be with the mc, she's almost throwing herself at him.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

I resurfaced after pulling the plug of Atlantis like Scrat.:ROFLMAO:

There are 3 images in the left corner of my eye.

1 image Left: A blond guy hugs a dark haired woman.

2 Picture middle: A dark haired guy holds his arm around a red haired woman. You can also see light blonde hair.

3 Picture right: A dark haired and a blonde person are sitting on a bed and a third person is walking because I can only see the hand. (Reminds me of the end of EP3/beginning of EP4 when Josy and Maya are talking on the bed after the MC left. Maybe the Maya preview is more of a short flashback after all).:unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: shazba and `Ray`

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
Before this i played this game with their official version but it's too large for me. And now i want to change for the compressed version. But, is it the save file is compatible for the official to the compressed version?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

2 Picture middle: A dark haired guy holds his arm around a red haired woman. You can also see light blonde hair.

3 Picture right: A dark haired and a blonde person are sitting on a bed and a third person is walking because I can only see the hand. (Reminds me of the end of EP3/beginning of EP4 when Josy and Maya are talking on the bed after the MC left. Maybe the Maya preview is more of a short flashback after all).:unsure:
But Don't you see the red writing?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That is no writing. These are the images as I described them or interpret them.

There is also something in the right eye, but it is very difficult to interpret, because there are several images on top of each other, which mach can only make visible individually, if you increase the black level. I saw two people playing chess. Three girls in long dresses walking down a catwalk. They were blond, red and dark haired. Then there are some sex scenes. One of them is really confusing. There is a dark haired girl being fucked from behind. But the guy is a midget. That's interesting because I've seen that before. But I won't tell you when I've seen it.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

That feeling you get when your favorite professional wrestler switches from good guy to villain. :p

Reactions: felicemastronzo

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
I'm not sold on this Sage character change you've been peddling Kellermann. :p

Looking at Sage over the first few episodes:
  • In the first episode we meet Sage when she's arguing with Chad. She a bit rude to the MC but if he tells her off she apologises (and you even score some points for it).
  • She pays attention when the Jocks start harassing the mc.
  • She snaps at the mc when they next meet if he doesn't remember her name (a DIK move by the mc), but no points are lost either way.
  • But then she enjoys it when he flirts with her using his Massive DIK skills (in response to her g-string joke).
  • She then asks him to help with spying on Chad since she figures the mc's probably already got a vendetta against him.
  • She likes it when the mc is rude about Chad.
  • She offers to "scratch the mc's back" in return, and given she wasn't intending to start an affair with him at this point, I don't think she meant sex at the time, she could just help him out in the future if it were possible. In the end, as we all know, it turns out to be sex.
  • Later when the mc comes to get his stuff, she won't give him his guitar back unless he helps her out with Chad.
  • But she does give the guitar back in advance of receiving the mc's help (probably because she saw he was gonna cry and she didn't want to have to deal with that shit).
  • In the second episode she chastises Chad for throwing the dildos through the DIK's mansion's windows, but she still goes with him.
  • She gets absolutely wasted at the DIK party and starts to come on to the mc. Her plan to fuck the mc in front of the party goers was pretty much alcohol induced.
  • Later she gets the mc to record Chad in the gym.
  • I noticed in this scene where she's telling the mc that Chad doesn't even break in the middle of a workout for her, it's just more evidence that Chad never really cared all that much for her... :(
  • She manipulates the mc into spying by telling him that he owes her. He owes her for giving him back the stolen property she received... :rolleyes:
  • When the mc shows up later looking roughed up (after Dawe got a hit in as the mc was leaving the gym), Sage seems genuinely concerned and asks after the mc before she starts asking after the evidence.
  • She enjoys it when the mc insults Dawe
  • At that moment, after receiving proof of Chad's cheating, she comes on strong to the mc, making out with him (if he wants it - how do you Jill knights resist!)
  • Then she literally begs the mc to help her find out who the side bitch is, and even refers to "her" as a "cunt". Imagine Jill saying "cunt"...
  • Sage then goes on to have a sparring session with the mc and really enjoys it.
  • Then Sage talks to the mc about what it means to be a DIk or a HOT. You can see she really cherishes being a member of the HOTs (but then there's that comment, "There's a lot of things that you don't see until you start looking for them." - probably related to having recently found out her boyfriend is cheating on her, although some on this forum would suggest it's more related to the illuminati... :rolleyes:
  • Then she asks if the mc would teach her guitar and she's delighted when he says "yes".
  • Their first guitar lesson starts off flirty and then the mc makes his move. It catches Sage of guard for a second, and kissing her while groping her chest gets her pretty worked up, and when the mc suggests a tit-job, Sage thinks for a second and decides she'll do it to pay Chad back (that's how she justifies it to herself anyway).
  • This is interesting, I didn't pick up on it before, but when the mc suggests the two of them can have a lot of fun together, Sage thinks to herself, "Perfect...". I don't think she's thinking, "Perfect, I want this cock so bad". It comes across more as a, "Perfect, I'll show Chad he can't do this to me and get away with it". This goes along with her previous thought of, "That will teach him", when deciding to give the mc a tit-job. Initially I thought Sage's relationship with the mc was purely her craving the attention that Chad had been denying her, and while I believe that's still part of it, I think it was also prompted purely to pay Chad back, and the mc just happened to be in the right place at the right time. This is probably the most DIKish thing Sage does, totally use the mc in her battle with Chad. Still, I've made my peace with it and have come to accept it. :sneaky:
  • In the third episode she mishandles the Maya/Quinn pairing, where she puts too much trust in Quinn (come to think of it, Sage is a terrible judge of character, her right-hand woman is a crook and her boyfriend is gay...)
  • Later she blows up at Chad for coming to her for help while simultaneously showing no interest in her at all. If she listened to her own words as she was chewing him out, she might have worked out the situation already.
  • Just as the mc comes in, Sage is starting to cry, and she confides in the mc that she's hurt, that she thought Chad was coming to see her, not just to get a favour and leave.
  • Then when the mc starts playing his guitar for her, she hugs into him from behind, and tells him it makes her feel comforted. She really needs the mc's companionship, because she isn't getting that from Chad.
  • Then shit changes gear and she starts giving the mc a hand job. She needs to know that a guy can desire her, because she thought she knew she was hot, but Chad's treatment of her is starting to undermine her self confidence.
  • Then she tries to convince the mc that she just wants to be sexual, no emotions involved. The way she was hugging into the mc just moments ago, it's obvious she needs more but she's either lying to the mc or to herself. Even if you do lose points with Sage for suggesting the mc wanted more from their relationship, it's only because Sage is scared to offer more.
  • Then she lets the mc skull fuck her stupid. Yeah, there's no fucking footjob, there is only skull fucking, and she loves it.
  • Then they contemplate upgrading what they have to "fuck buddy" status.
I could go further, to look at her behaviour for the rest of the episodes, but even by this point, I wouldn't say Sage has been a DIK kinda person.

The mc met her at a bad time, going through a rough patch in her relationship (i.e. it's fucking ending) and that's influencing some of her attitude.

She likes some of the mc's DIK behaviour and gets annoyed at other DIK things.

She's at times submissive and at other times domineering. She's both capable and independent but she also needs to be validated by Chad and then the mc as his proxy.

She's made some thoughtless decisions which she later regretted (like not considering Maya's plea to change mothers).

And come episode 7, when she's no longer preoccupied with the Chad bullshit, she's taking more responsibilities with the HOTs again, and that should lead to reigning in Quinn.

The biggest change of all is that she's now (episode 7) a free agent. We get the impression she's been with Chad for most of her college life, and given how he neglected her, she's kinda desperate to be with the mc, she's almost throwing herself at him.
This. Sage is probably neither pure Dik nor Chick in the end. This is a girl who manages to party, be head of a sorority, while also being good enough a student to impress Bella. She's either Neutral or leaning very slightly towards Dik.

Her initial presentation as a Dik route LI is superficial. Sage has layers. It's not that she's done a 180. She's probably been like that all along, except as Shazba said, you meet her at a bad time, and she does have a reputation to maintain, being the president of HOTs. She even tells Maya that she usually keeps her shield up the same way Maya does. So it's less Sage changing from Dik to Chick and more Sage finally letting you see the real her after she starts to bond with the MC. It's just that her real self is nowhere near as much of a Dik as she projects at the start.

Also, given this information, it's kinda funny that picking "That's superficial" when she asks you why you're eating alone gives you -rep points with her at the start of the game.

Edit before I get lynched: Yes, all the girls have layers, I know, but Sage be fronting.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
so what's better chick or dik ? i tried going full chick to have Bella and Jill route but i felt like i missed a lot of fucking
Chick allows for all the main LI's. Depending on choices you can still get some side chicks(all chick choices I would think only Lily, but you can be a chick and still make some DIK choices, getting Nicole/Envy, possibly a threesome with her and another stripper, a very hot older woman from swyper, and a threesome with Riona and Camilla in the latest episode, Becky too I think).
DIK locks out a lot of the main LI's but you get to bang all the side chicks.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

That is no writing. These are the images as I described them or interpret them.

There is also something in the right eye, but it is very difficult to interpret, because there are several images on top of each other, which mach can only make visible individually, if you increase the black level. I saw two people playing chess. Three girls in long dresses walking down a catwalk. They were blond, red and dark haired. Then there are some sex scenes. One of them is really confusing. There is a dark haired girl being fucked from behind. But the guy is a midget. That's interesting because I've seen that before. But I won't tell you when I've seen it.
Dudes, this is just too fucking funny.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes