EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
For me personally, since I've been interested in Jill I've never been able to pursue a romance with Bella anymore. Like I think she's super hot, and looks wise she's about as close to my type as any girl in this game other than Camilla. But its quite a scummy thing for both MC and Bella to do.

If Jill is genuinely interested in MC, to be doing what we are doing with Bella just seems morally wrong to me. I think Jill deserves better.
For the first 6 episodes my Jill and Bella 'playthroughs' have been combined in a single run.
I finally hit a spot in e7 where I specifically created a save to split them into 2 runs. Where I said to myself "Ok, *that's* the spot where MC is transitioning from 'just seeing' her to starting to commit."

So, I get what you're saying and agree.
But I suspect I took a bit longer to get there ;)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
As I have never been a boy in college, my approach to BADIK has been to get good grades, be only a slight DIK, and stay away from the trouble girls...except Bella. Sooooo I think I've pretty much locked myself out of most Love Interests lol. I let Josey and Maya go, I didn't bother to stop and talk to Quinn in the rain, I'm only friends with Sage, and I guess I'm sorta going out with Jill but it doesn't feel like it's going anywhere. Meanwhile Bella just keeps falling into my lap. But by far the thing I have enjoyed most is rebuilding the frat house, I think there's something maternal kicking in because I can't imagine people living in that grossness.

So basically my MC is getting good grades, taking care of his friends, and only casually seeing one girl (and Nicole and Jade, but I don't know if they really count). I read through some of the messages on here and I think, wow that's a totally different game from what I'm playing lol.

iowaboy1844

Oct 6, 2018
Has anyone actually managed to get the mansion game over the 60% mark?
I have tried a couple of ways, the best I got so far is one month with 56% repair completed and windows Ordered

The most important thing is to upgrade the dumpster to level 5 right away. That will give you a lot more points to allocate each time. And actually buying 3 of the $5 upgrades for all is also beneficial because you're spending $5 for 45 points which also adds to the experience points you'll get for the tasks. I'm guessing that's your biggest issue.

Also, I tend to build up 3 individuals to cover most of the clean up and finish 3 or 4 tasks per time while the rest I get to 20-20-20-20 then 40-40-40-40 to cover the money jobs. Another thing most don't realize is that having 3 people each do a different $2 job is better than having all 3 do the same $2 job together. After the second time I rarely have more than 2 people doing a task or job and by episode 7, I rarely have more than 1 person doing any task or job.

One time the jobs lined up perfectly for me to even finish everything in the 2nd to last mini-game of Episode 7.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Or more convincingly, the MC opens the door with his footlong just swaying in the breeze with a cum trail leading back to the master bedroom (or even the locked room if that would fuck with James even more). One look and James is like:
James: Sorry, wrong house.​

And he just fucks off out of there.
Bella: Who was that, Fuckface?​
MC: Oh, no one Bella, just some Girl Scouts selling their cookies.​

Too much?:sneaky:
Answering the door naked seems like a very risky scenario for the MC. I mean, what if it was Arieth selling those Girl Scout cookies?! :p

The most important thing is to upgrade the dumpster to level 5 right away. That will give you a lot more points to allocate each time. And actually buying 3 of the $5 upgrades for all is also beneficial because you're spending $5 for 45 points which also adds to the experience points you'll get for the tasks. I'm guessing that's your biggest issue.

Also, I tend to build up 3 individuals to cover most of the clean up and finish 3 or 4 tasks per time while the rest I get to 20-20-20-20 then 40-40-40-40 to cover the money jobs. Another thing most don't realize is that having 3 people each do a different $2 job is better than having all 3 do the same $2 job together. After the second time I rarely have more than 2 people doing a task or job and by episode 7, I rarely have more than 1 person doing any task or job.

One time the jobs lined up perfectly for me to even finish everything in the 2nd to last mini-game of Episode 7.
Getting Dumpster maxed out immediately is indeed imperative; you're effectively wasting points otherwise.

But assigning 3 people to the same $2 job can be advantageous if you want to level up their Work skill faster - which you might, since you can run every $2 job in the game at 40-40-50-40 and there are a couple extra $3 tasks you can run at 40-40-60-40. In the long run the extra Work skill points (6% instead of 2%) are worth more than the bonus XP you get for completing the jobs separately. But that assumes you plan to raise Work that high and don't desperately need points that can be assigned elsewhere in the short term.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
As I have never been a boy in college, my approach to BADIK has been to get good grades, be only a slight DIK, and stay away from the trouble girls...except Bella. Sooooo I think I've pretty much locked myself out of most Love Interests lol. I let Josey and Maya go, I didn't bother to stop and talk to Quinn in the rain, I'm only friends with Sage, and I guess I'm sorta going out with Jill but it doesn't feel like it's going anywhere. Meanwhile Bella just keeps falling into my lap. But by far the thing I have enjoyed most is rebuilding the frat house, I think there's something maternal kicking in because I can't imagine people living in that grossness.

So basically my MC is getting good grades, taking care of his friends, and only casually seeing one girl (and Nicole and Jade, but I don't know if they really count). I read through some of the messages on here and I think, wow that's a totally different game from what I'm playing lol.
I totalled enjoyed this post.

It’s great to see how this one game can deliver diverse experiences and has a good enough story to make the sex an option rather than the impetus.

Just tell me one thing, as part of your wholesome college experience, you’re totally digging hanging out with the nerds and playing their DnG, right?

We need more pro-DnG sentiment in this thread! :giggle:

Reactions: kazaf and ename144

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
For me personally, since I've been interested in Jill I've never been able to pursue a romance with Bella anymore. Like I think she's super hot, and looks wise she's about as close to my type as any girl in this game other than Camilla. But its quite a scummy thing for both MC and Bella to do.

If Jill is genuinely interested in MC, to be doing what we are doing with Bella just seems morally wrong to me. I think Jill deserves better.
Jill being interested in MC means nothing if MC is not reciprocating those feelings. If MC isn't pursuing Jill then she has no right to be upset with him hooking up with Bella. That only works out if he's two timing.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Following last week's big update, this one will be shorter.

I'm working on the checklist I presented last week .

This week I worked mainly on static renders for a couple of big scenes and wrote code.

I've purchased and added new music and sound effects and playtested a few scenes.

I have added everyone who signed up to be in the credit section of the game.

1036 patrons, on top of all anonymous donors, are now listed in the credits.

It's crazy to think that back when episode 1 was released, there were 17 patrons in the credit section.

Next week I will start off focusing on writing and most likely posing animations.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
The picture looks interesting. There will probably be group discussions in EP8 during gender studies. In the background Sarah, Ashley, possibly Camila and Maya are sitting together and discussing. If that really is supposed to be Camila, Camila has probably broken free from Quinn. Interesting!!!!!:unsure:
Camilla? Isnt that the nerdy ginger girl with glasses (who name I cant recall)? Camilla isnt even on Gender Studies.

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
already 3 game 1 being dick going for em all mainly Sage and Quinn another game for maya and Josy and the third game for Jill and her stunning best friend, all of it in 3 days to episode 7 lol

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021

I've been wondering... What do you guys see in Jill?

She has no sexual experience and getting her to express anything romantic/sexual requires mountains to be moved. She can't bring herself to touch MC and she can hardly bring herself to kiss the MC.

From a platonic standpoint, because she's accepted Tybalt's blackmail you have to sneak around just to be able to communicate with her. You've hardly even known her a month and you pretty much have to ghost each other for another month.

I guess i've just been looking at this from a real-world perspective. The MC has an entire sorority (and then some) practically throwing themselves at him. I can't imagine any reality in which MC does not take a single one of them up on that offer and waits it out for someone that has very little to offer and is mentally and emotionally underdeveloped.

MC and Jill just seems so unrealistic with all things given. She doesn't bring anything to the table but is oddly jealous (presentation scene) MC pursues other options? It doesn't add up in my mind

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Following last week's big update, this one will be shorter.

I'm working on the checklist I presented last week .

This week I worked mainly on static renders for a couple of big scenes and wrote code.

I've purchased and added new music and sound effects and playtested a few scenes.

I have added everyone who signed up to be in the credit section of the game.

1036 patrons, on top of all anonymous donors, are now listed in the credits.

It's crazy to think that back when episode 1 was released, there were 17 patrons in the credit section.

Next week I will start off focusing on writing and most likely posing animations.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I'm glad that we get to continue that gender studies discussion with Derek !
The debate about hairy or shaved vaginas was interesting and I still want to know the details about the clown pussy lips. :unsure:
I also wouldn't mind joining that little foursome with Maya, Sarah, Ashley and KRJ :love:
To discuss feminism... of course :sneaky:

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

She has no sexual experience and getting her to express anything romantic/sexual requires mountains to be moved. She can't bring herself to touch MC and she can hardly bring herself to kiss the MC.

From a platonic standpoint, because she's accepted Tybalt's blackmail you have to sneak around just to be able to communicate with her. You've hardly even known her a month and you pretty much have to ghost each other for another month.

I guess i've just been looking at this from a real-world perspective. The MC has an entire sorority (and then some) practically throwing themselves at him. I can't imagine any reality in which MC does not take a single one of them up on that offer and waits it out for someone that has very little to offer and is mentally and emotionally underdeveloped.

MC and Jill just seems so unrealistic with all things given. She doesn't bring anything to the table but is oddly jealous (presentation scene) MC pursues other options? It doesn't add up in my mind
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The picture looks interesting. There will probably be group discussions in EP8 during gender studies. In the background Sarah, Ashley, possibly Camila and Maya are sitting together and discussing. If that really is supposed to be Camila, Camila has probably broken free from Quinn. Interesting!!!!!:unsure:
Camilla? Isnt that the nerdy ginger girl with glasses (who name I cant recall)? Camilla isnt even on Gender Studies.
That's why it would be interesting! KRJ is not as brown as the girl, which can be seen behind Derek. The constellation of the four girls is especially exciting.:unsure:

I'm thinking of the two pairs of legs in Tommy's room that the MC saw. :unsure:

There could be a connection between Sarah, Camila and Quinn. Sarah wore a bikini with the pattern of Quinn's bedspread at the pool in EP3. Her skin tone matched a pair of legs. Camila and Quinn had a special relationship since EP1, but whether they were really friends I doubt. The color of the clothes in this picture matches the color of the bikini Camila was wearing at the pool in EP3. The skin tone matches the other pair of legs in Tommy's room. Camila was also very concerned about Mona. Maybe Camila enrolled in gender studies? Sage may have learned from Maya at the end of EP7 that the rumors about free tuition are more than just rumors, and the way Sage is on it in EP7, she investigates further. Has Sage perhaps contacted Mona and learned that Burke has made her an immoral offer? If so, Sage will also know that these offers were brokered by Quinn. Now it would be really interesting to know what Sage's relationship is. For Quinn and Stephen Burke, this theory would be a disaster. Quinn would lose Sarah and Camila as allies and Sage would know everything. No wonder Quinn was so emotionless at the end of Ep7. But if the MC has been with Quinn all along now and is on her route, that would explain the EP8 Quinn MC preview. But that would be dangerous for the MC because he would then probably separate himself from everyone else. None of the LI's would then want to interact with the MC if it came out that the MC was with Quinn.:unsure:

It has already been written recently that Riona, Camila and perhaps Sarah may have taken their chance at the free tuition with Stephen Burke. Gender Studies is taught by Jade Burke. We have the EP8 preview from Maya. Mmmmhh. The question now is whether this scene takes place before or after Maya's EP8 preview. Are the girls developing a plan to expose Stephen, or is this a debriefing after a plan has already been executed? Is Jade involved, perhaps? If so, that could also be the solution to Camila's presence. Look at the pose of Maya. That looks very confident. :unsure:

Wow. EP8 is going to be exciting.(y)
Not sure if that's darker skin or KRJ's hair on that obscured girl. :unsure:

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

big boobs and she is rich as fuck! besides virgins are just like other girls they just require a bit more work but think of it like clay in your hands you can sexually sculpt her into the perfect lover for you from an anal slut to a cock gobbler to the boring perfect housewife...

That's why it would be interesting! KRJ is not as brown as the girl, which can be seen behind Derek. The constellation of the four girls is especially exciting.:unsure:

I'm thinking of the two pairs of legs in Tommy's room that the MC saw. :unsure:

There could be a connection between Sarah, Camila and Quinn. Sarah wore a bikini with the pattern of Quinn's bedspread at the pool in EP3. Her skin tone matched a pair of legs. Camila and Quinn had a special relationship since EP1, but whether they were really friends I doubt. The color of the clothes in this picture matches the color of the bikini Camila was wearing at the pool in EP3. The skin tone matches the other pair of legs in Tommy's room. Camila was also very concerned about Mona. Maybe Camila enrolled in gender studies? Sage may have learned from Maya at the end of EP7 that the rumors about free tuition are more than just rumors, and the way Sage is on it in EP7, she investigates further. Has Sage perhaps contacted Mona and learned that Burke has made her an immoral offer? If so, Sage will also know that these offers were brokered by Quinn. Now it would be really interesting to know what Sage's relationship is. For Quinn and Stephen Burke, this theory would be a disaster. Quinn would lose Sarah and Camila as allies and Sage would know everything. No wonder Quinn was so emotionless at the end of Ep7. But if the MC has been with Quinn all along now and is on her route, that would explain the EP8 Quinn MC preview. But that would be dangerous for the MC because he would then probably separate himself from everyone else. None of the LI's would then want to interact with the MC if it came out that the MC was with Quinn.:unsure:

It has already been written recently that Riona, Camila and perhaps Sarah may have taken their chance at the free tuition with Stephen Burke. Gender Studies is taught by Jade Burke. We have the EP8 preview from Maya. Mmmmhh. The question now is whether this scene takes place before or after Maya's EP8 preview. Are the girls developing a plan to expose Stephen, or is this a debriefing after a plan has already been executed? Is Jade involved, perhaps? If so, that could also be the solution to Camila's presence. Look at the pose of Maya. That looks very confident. :unsure:

Wow. EP8 is going to be exciting.(y)
dude seriously... you notice the grain of a girls skin but then you are unable to smell out Elizabeth or Beth the cafeteria girl who spilled her drink on you? although the hair cut reminds of Derek´s girl!

also if its official that the MC is with Quinn bitches will stay away not out spite but because Q is a serious bitch that can ruin your life with shit on their shampoo that will make their hairs fall off or turn it green or some weird shit!

actually that explains the feminist weird hair colors its not that they choose to paint it but the cool and popular girls just decided to fuck with them for being man repellent! Hahh girly politics can be so messy and yet so colorful!

Also ofc Maya is confident they are debating a theme she is comfortable and as probably read the entire literature (i mean not sure we can call that bullshit literature as it advances it gets more and more mushy mushy bullshit projecting unless they still keep the old traditions of the previous feminists but all the new ones ever since the 80´s is just bullshit whining equal outcomes hysterical projection!)

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

Dude, then just don't follow her route, that's it! Everyone has their own tastes. You don't like her then just go for other girls, as simple as that. :rolleyes:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
big boobs and she is rich as fuck! besides virgins are just like other girls they just require a bit more work but think of it like clay in your hands you can sexually sculpt her into the perfect lover for you from an anal slut to a cock gobbler to the boring perfect housewife...
My issue with this is that you see this commonly referenced but it's not a given. Being stingy with your P just means youre stingy with your P. Making everyone wait for it doesn't increase a women's inherent "value."

When Jill finally gets her time in the sun at some point im not expecting it to be any more over or underwhelming than anything we havent already seen which is why i've been curious where the attachment lies. Something keeps Jill fans coming back and I just haven't found that missing piece of the puzzle.

Dude, then just don't follow her route, that's it! Everyone has their own tastes. You don't like her then just go for other girls, as simple as that. :rolleyes:
Im trying to have a discussion on a discussion forum, eat a Twix if it bothers you my dude.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

ohh my god:Kappa:did you really compare this game to the real world?:KEK:it's just a game! take it easy. everyone has different tastes so yea.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes