reees754

Jul 17, 2021
You might as well give AL a chance, but be warned it goes to much darker places than BaDIK has thus far.
Hmmm...... interesting.... along with what the other guys said, that would indeed explain why he gave the warning in DIK although up to now it isn´t necessary at all.

How long is the playtime for AL? So i can see if i can squeeze in a playthrough when i have the time....

Anyways thanks for the info guys! Next chapter for DIK for Halloween would be perfect ;-)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Maybe they both use it as an excuse to go out on a date.
Exactly. Look on the bright side bros. This gives Bella and MC a chance to have a date without worrying about Jill seeing them together and getting suspicious because Jill will be in on the plan. You also get the chance to ruin things for Tybalt. And at the end of the date, Jill will be happy it's over, you'll get RP for saving her and then you can excuse yourself by telling Jill you aren't feeling well (thereby giving her blue ovaries as payback :devilish: ) and then go home with Bella and mix fluids. Win, win, win.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
There is also the Bella route without Jill. Bella does not like Tybalt, then again no person with common sense does, so she will still fight him without a romance between Jill and MC.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hmmm...... interesting.... along with what the other guys said, that would indeed explain why he gave the warning in DIK although up to now it isn´t necessary at all.

How long is the playtime for AL? So i can see if i can squeeze in a playthrough when i have the time....

Anyways thanks for the info guys! Next chapter for DIK for Halloween would be perfect ;-)
Sorry, I don't recall the actual playtime total (I've tried to block that game out of my mind). I believe it is shorter than BaDIK currently is.

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Speaking of AL, I wonder why DPC decided to drop the idea of BaDIK being a prequel to that game. Actually, at this point, I wonder if AL and BaDIK are supposed to be set in the same universe at all.:unsure:

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Make sure to check the last summary. Here an other release prediction regarding DPC pattern:
  • After now 4 Rooster teaser, DPC keeps deliver them very fast with a clear 3 days per twitt.
  • If we keep the classic 8 teasers, the release pattern would be the 27 October — 30 October.
  • If we go 11/12 teasers it would be the 8 November — 11 November.
Capture.jpg
  • tl;dr: the release date could be between 27 October to 11 November.

EpisodeNb of RoosterStarted until ReleaseRatioLast Teaser before release
EP3745 days (≈6 weeks)6.422 days (≈3 weeks)
EP4876 days (≈11 weeks)9.543 days (≈6 weeks)
EP58102 days (≈14 weeks)12.838 days (≈5 weeks)
EP68126 days (≈18 weeks)15.832 days (≈4 weeks)
EP71194 days (≈13 weeks)8.613 days (≈2 weeks)
EP8410 days (≈1 weeks)2.5

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Ok, after last DPC tweet I am sure Isabella's date will be disguised as surveillance at Jill and horseface.

Looks like the same place
Goddam it!!! Fucking Tybalt!! that fatherfucking asshole :mad: (not motherfucking that’s my job;))
I bet that delusional dumbass will even be stupid enough to propose. :rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was so exited for the Bella date now we have to add fucking Tybalt…
I swear I will do anything to disrupt their 3rd date… I’ll shit on his food or piss on his ugly ass tuxedo if I have to! :devilish:
Then I’ll fuck Bella and Jill on the same night! (That probably won’t happen but I can still hope :LOL:)

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Imagine if you are going to have to decide to go with Isabella or go with Jill at the end of the date, but with both you will not be able to

Go fuck Isabella on a night of pure sex or you go with Jill to read the bible no but I really see something like this

FBh9wPkWQAUokyl.jpg

If you choose Isabella remember that face of Tybalt

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
So, DIK was formed around a year before present time according to BaDIK, Liam and MC are (presumably) in their mid-to-late 30s by the time AL takes place, meaning their time as DIKs should have been 10 to 15 years ago, yet the tech, fashion and overall setting does not seem to have changed that much (if at all)... how does that work again, exactly?

Also, I can't take that pic of Tybalt seriously when it reminds of a famous (dirty) meme here in Latin America that goes: 'Esa sonrisa despiadada que nos sale cuando algo nos sale a la perfección' (That ruthless smile that comes out when something works out perfectly for us).:KEK:

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Imagine if you are going to have to decide to go with Isabella or go with Jill at the end of the date, but with both you will not be able to

Go fuck Isabella on a night of pure sex or you go with Jill to read the bible no but I really see something like this

View attachment 1450049

If you choose Isabella remember that face of Tybalt
Even if you choice Bella over Jill Tybalt night will not have a happy ending I'm guessing. Even if Tybalt has sex with Jill, she wants everything to be perfect. Tybalt will likely think he's going to give Jill the best night ever so when he cums faster then the guy from the 40 year old virgin she will think that was foreplay and ask are you going to fuck me now you didn't finger me that long and you wasn't all that deep. The next day Tybalt becomes a monk

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Couldn't give less of a shit by then, if Jill really ends up falling for Tybalt and his tricks if the MC chooses Bella over her, then she's as dumb as she looks.
She will used her head... She has to seek an economically stable marriage and it will not be with a peasant :KEK:

JK

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
What if Tybalt picked "dinner at fancy restaurant" for third and final date and that preview is Bella and Ass Man trying to ruin Tybalt's plan. Later that night the blackmail arc is concluded (my guess is similar with popular opinion here, which is counter blackmail) and after that MC must choose whether to take Bella home for some pussy rust removal or to bring Jill to the DIK mansion for some good ol fashioned deflowering and that choice will forever close one of their route, in true spirit of the episode's title: Crossroads.

Surely DPC can't be that cruel right? :KEK:
Welp...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So, DIK was formed around a year before present time according to BaDIK, Liam and MC are (presumably) in their mid-to-late 30s by the time AL takes place, meaning their time as DIKs should have been 10 to 15 years ago, yet the tech, fashion and overall setting does not seem to have changed that much (if at all)... how does that work again, exactly?
And with that you actually answered your own question, Why DPC dropped the idea of Badik being an AL prequel.:ROFLMAO:(y)

so in short, if you still wonder, the two Game does not share the same universe, They have nothing to do with each other (y) :)

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
And with that you actually answered your own question, Why DPC dropped the idea of Badik being an AL prequel.:ROFLMAO:(y)

so in short, if you still wonder, the two Game does not share the same universe, They have nothing to do with each other (y) :)
Some people here seem to think they do exist in the same universe, though.;)

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Even if Tybalt has sex with Jill
Lmao why even ponder this it's never going to happen she's not interested and the forced dating is only making it worse. Would Tybalt try to force himself upon Jill though? Maybe seems like a real possibility
View attachment Ex3jvCJW8AAvTLW.jfif
Ok, after last DPC tweet I am sure Isabella's date will be disguised as surveillance at Jill and horseface.

Looks like the same place
He better not drag this black mail plot line on for another whole season. Honestly one of the weakest plot lines this game has going for it atm due to the overall stupidity of it.

What if Tybalt picked "dinner at fancy restaurant" for third and final date and that preview is Bella and Ass Man trying to ruin Tybalt's plan. Later that night the blackmail arc is concluded (my guess is similar with popular opinion here, which is counter blackmail) and after that MC must choose whether to take Bella home for some pussy rust removal or to bring Jill to the DIK mansion for some good ol fashioned deflowering and that choice will forever close one of their route, in true spirit of the episode's title: Crossroads.

Surely DPC can't be that cruel right? :KEK:
Well shit
veggietales-confused.gif

Reactions: seniorboop
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes