Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
A different game but with a beautiful Jill in all her splendor Come Inside
Ah, yeah, blonde Jill game, didnt remember that scene. I even checked if that game had any update.
If you look at this whole Quinn thing coming from outside of Maya fans, look at at least the avatars of the users you see Josy and Jill at least I think I remember and then this one comes and puts Maya when Maya's fandom isn't even talking shit about Quinn is that surprising (I think we are growing) ah what it is to look for easy reactions :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that's true, most of Maya fans are not Quinn haters.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
All these complaints about Madame and her blemishes... have you guys not seen those giant fuckin' melanomas on Nicole's right leg? I love Nicole/Envy, but every time I'm with her and I wanna be like, "Baby, please see a dermatologist ASAP! You gotta get those things checked."
Oh, I don't disagree. For me, moles and major blemishes like that are an absolute turnoff. That I still find Nicole desirable in light of the obvious ones even from the shoulders up is somewhat mystifying to me. And she has a kid, something else I (almost) always avoid. Maybe my brain is giving it a slight pass because it's merely a game, I don't know. I still don't wanna fuck the goblin and she lacks such flaws.
Damn! seriously you hate quinn design? I personally feel like it's amazing and unique and she looks so good without her makeup.
What characters do you find attractive in this game?
I don't hate Quinn's design, but I do hate her mouse cursor makeup. Most of the girls in this game that you deal with are seen with a variety of facial appearances. Despite my dislike for Jill, I don't really care about the raccoon eyes thing (it would work great on an attractive woman). One of the few I like the absolute least? Maya - and it's because every render of her it looks like she's got foundation just caked on entirely over her face. It's one thing to use some for a little support, it's another when you're painting an entire canvas. It looks like shit.
I agree with you 100%. Quinn looks gorgeous without her make up. I actually have her make-up less as my desktop background.
Apart from Quinn, I'd have to say Sally. I don't know what it is about her that makes her so attractive to me. Perhaps her height, definitely her attitude as well but yeah.
I also find Jamie's ex-gf Dani attractive as well. I'll probably get shit for this one but oh well.
Nah, I'm (semi) with you on Dani. I really liked her, until she opened her mouth and attacked MC. Sorry, Jamie, but I'm not taking the hit because your regular piece of ass is angry. Bitch, bye.

I also rather like Sally, and KRJ. I think it's because they give off the intellectual vibe, and for me personally there's little as fun as unlocking the raw kink of somebody who is demonstrably smarter than I am. So much potential to learn a lot of different things. Plus, I like smaller boobs.

I also like Zoey, though. I think it's because to me she really just looks like a younger-stage Jade. It's the lips.
Even though Jill looks like a man in a wig in this render (it could have been Tybalt, secretly in love with MС), none of the game's love interests did as much for MС as Jill.
Right. She also completely ignores the MC's wishes right from the start and aggressively does shit you tell her not to, interfering in your life and betraying your trust.

You can't trust a goblin.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1471043

It was a good night. #SlowAndSteadyWinsTheRace

DPC actually wrote slow and steady wins the race..and couples it with a hand holding? Jesus, now I know for sure that man is just fucking with us. So the slow burn is just now beginning?? At ep. 8??? The real kick to the nuts is that this scene is probably after agreeing to go exclusive with Jill. Your reward: a hand touch and creepy smile.

And that Jill smile. That's a friendzone smile if ever I saw one. It's as if to say, you're never getting a piece of this pussy you pathetic dumb monkey. Wow, I don't know what to say. Another pointless date that will probably come after a choice between Jill and something actually fun, like a party.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
I dont know if you guys noticed but dpc was playing episode 8 today for about 4 hrs so my guess is beta testing already started or will start

Reactions: Reggie32

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I dont know if you guys noticed but dpc was playing episode 8 today for about 4 hrs so my guess is beta testing already started or will start
He said he's doing some polishing while he's playing through the game and once everything is polished, he'll send it off for beta testing.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Though I'll say it right away, don't expect a major Jill scene in the next episode. Knowing DPC he'll start progressing her story in season 3 and have the first big scene in season 4, probably.
If Jill fans have to wait that long they're going to reverse lookup DPC's address from their Patreon payments and show up to his house with problems :KEK:

They're a very easy target for these jokes but man that's just cruel

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Really not trying to be an asshole here but this question has been answered 100 times in the last 20 pages.

click here
You should have not tried harder, there's only ~5 in the last 20 pages. And nothing in the last five pages. This thread is extremely active, wouldn't it have been easier just to not reply than to do something unhelpful?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
so you´re not visiting Josy at her new work?
:unsure:
Well, that was my point you know. If Josy would work in pink rose - which she won't, she is my Personal Stripper -:pWhy would I even see the Madame, when I can have this ?:ROFLMAO:
1115456_custom_render_josy_lily_march3.png

So, Dalix, where is the analysis about the reflection on the window, and what is outside ?:unsure::ROFLMAO:
1493077_20211027_185616.jpg

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
You should have not tried harder, there's only ~5 in the last 20 pages. And nothing in the last five pages. This thread is extremely active, wouldn't it have been easier just to not reply than to do something unhelpful?
Yes it would have been easier but why would I take the easy route?
Wouldn't it have been better for them to do a search themselves instead of expecting everyone else to do the work for them?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If Jill fans have to wait that long they're going to reverse lookup DPC's address from their Patreon payments and show up to his house with problems :KEK:

They're a very easy target for these jokes but man that's just cruel
True and it feels like now we are regressing with her. Remember the scene at Bella's house where MC was on top of Jill with her legs wrapped around him? The only thing that stopped her was Bella in the next room and not wanting to upset her friend. Then, at the lake, Jill gives MC a pseudo-striptease. Now we are back to hand holding dates?

I'm going to be positive for a minute and assume that since the sushi on the table hasn't been eaten yet, we still have time to burn on this "date." After the meal, I've got something else for Jill to hold and it fucking isn't my hand.....ziiiiiip...kerFLOP. A sushi dinner is worth at least a handjob Ms. Royce. You wanted to touch it at the lake, so let's go! Who am I kidding? That's not happening. I'll bet for the next Bella/Jill/MC workout DPC will have Jill seductively using the shakeweight just to tease players a little more. :cautious:

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
Wasn't there a discussion about 30-50 pages back where someone suggested this thread should be broken into 3 threads (theory discussion, technical issues, and official DPC info) and the general opinion was that all questions should remain in this one thread because no one would check the other 2 threads. That the people here were happy to answer all questions. If that is the case then everybody should just accept the "update when" questions with glee.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes