DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Hey! Welcome back Prime Minister!

What you missed:
-half the posts are rants against "those 2 cheating bitches", but Maya still gives Jill a run for her money in the pools; Josy, however, was surpassed by Karen Rebecca Johnson, 19y 2m, who is studying to be a librarian, in order to get away from cows and sounds over 44 Db.
-People are posting tier lists with the template made by @Monetauro. Every once in a while someone puts Crabieth in a different category then kill it with fire and people act like they've seem an alien, as they should.
-Maggot @Lokman00 figured out Sage made a deal with the Preps and the HOTs won't be partying with the DIKs anymore. Now all our lives are a bit sadder, our existence meaningless and an endless void stands where Sarah, Camila, Melanie & co used to be. Thanks a lot Maggot!
-@DaweFan69 pops around from time to time, his gifs are still hilarious, but his lazy ass didn't upgrade the Cafeteria Girl Theory.
-@Darkmetal and @TobiMAH are M.I.A. In the last's absence, @Mormont assumed his function as "nice guy who patiently helps noobs and tries to keep the thread civilized, not always sucesfully".
-@name88 is still doing his (silver haired) thing.
This helps me catch up on this thread quick.
Cat Reading Book.gif

Quinn's roof scene was top notch by the way
I'm now on the Quinn train... and the Jade train... and the Riona train... especially the Riona train...

I'll start worrying when a few of the og's start saying stuff like that :ROFLMAO:
To be fair, I always did like Quinn :p and I'm only off the Maya train cuz the writing for that storyline is just bizarre :FacePalm:

snelly

Apr 29, 2017
Oh Snap! I have an idea where Sage was during the party! However, there are too many posts appearing on this thread to know if anyone had mentioned this. If so you are the real MVP! But if you want to find out what might be in store next, read on. WARNING: Possible Spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In conclusion...
Next episode: Time to Crack Tybalt's "Eggs"
Jesus Fuck I think you're spot on and it opens up some fucked up possibilities.
617960cfa3101bf2ed6ca9501f63b4c8.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thrasherman

Feb 17, 2019
Hey Guys!

Now it's a complete season I decided to start this wonder and well I could not be happier with that!This game is really something, but it's needless to repeat all the good things written by far in this huge topic. My oppinion: it is kind of a Game of Thrones (just the good seasons) level stuff in adult games!

DPC has really good writing skills and the only real issue I had is what seems like the problem for most: Josy-Maya storyline. I understand the writers concept, but it's far more unrealistic for me, than everything else in this game. Winning forgivenes and even redemption from all the stuff the two girls done to each other would be far enough for a much darker take on their relationship alone, not counting in MC... and adding MC to the picture it takes even more darker for me. I know love itself is not a rational thing, but there are too many scars, deep wounds between the two girls and considering their young age it just would not work this way in my oppinion.
Lies, betrayal are never easy to get by and doubt wil always be in the back of one's mind I think. And that is why I do not think MC was written wrong with the "crying like a bitch" (yeah, I love Godsmack) attitude. He put emotional effort and trust, honesty into the relationships with those two and at a young age with a background like that it could be heart breaking to face not one, but two person's betrayal. Although I agree there would have to be an option to completely ignore them (even if I made saves for both paths just out of curiousity). I think it would be a thrill and a satisfying thing to watch them getting pushed down the rabbit hole by Quinn, turned inside out just to work in her "fast food delivery". They deserve the use and abuse stuff after their deeds. Just as MC deserved this to happen after fooling around with both of them. Another point I'm not completely happy with: you are somewhat pushed not to ignore them and I'd be happier if I could decide from the start I only want to be buddies with them at maximum, or friendship with Maya (without any platonic stuff). When Josy arrives he would leave Maya's room out of respect to their intimacy and ther could have been still the three way decision path which is in the game now. Just cut the unecessary drama and focus on other girls.

So at the end I have to announce my application into the Racoon wifey army! ;) Btw. also liked Jade's storyline and I could not help but listen Simon&Garfunkel's Mrs. Robinson during scenes with her :D ;) I play this games muted on my laptop and listen my own stuff on my better sounding stuff isntead of that boxy sound my laptop have. And another good suggestion for the ep4. if you play like me with music: KoRn is quite a way to go, especially Freak on a leash, Did my time for the M&J drama, A.D.I.D.A.S. for the sex scenes!

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
the toturial says :
Try for something more / Stay friends (the 1st choice will only come to fruition if you're playing
either the neutral or the CHICK route, otherwise Maya and Josy wil reject the MC, the MC
will also get rejected if he either didn't have sex with Josy or he didn't get lewd with Maya)

Does this mean I have to have sex with Josy and have to get lewd with Maya to go for something more,
or just one of the 2 actions?
It is indeed both.

Which bothers me a bit. I can forgive Maya for her hidden truths, coming from a family where your own fathers turns against you is simply horrifying, Josy on the other hand... nope. She could have told the MC way more than she gave him.
And I am a bit dissapointed in Derek here, for all this supporting his sister talk. If one of my parents would turn against a sibling over something like what kind of people he/she prefers to bed with I would tell them to fuck off. The picture from Mayas personal dia show if you go home early from the party to spend time with Maya, Derek and their father is as heartbreaking as it is enraging me. I hate Mayas and Dereks father more than I hate Thommy and that is something big. :mad:

But that being said. It is just the brilliant writing of DP that makes you hate and love the chars in this game that hard. Most other games of this genre give me more like mild irritations/afflections.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Okay I tried to go through the last posts before I went out and I saw people talking about Troy releasing the pics and Honestly It would make sense that he wants to get back at the mc but I'm not so sure why he would do that to the DIKs.
In my Opinion the Theory Lokman00 posted makes the most sense and that would mean we get more from the preps as they were more like in the background and all of a sudden they're on the Top with that Deal.
It would also just create a lot of tension between some girls like Sage,Jill,Quinn and some HOTs which would mean more development for the Girls you want to get.
Then we can have a nice revenge story after Hell Week and Just fuck things up with Our Brothers.
Of course at the beginning we wouldn't be a DIK because we forgot to egg the prepps but after finding out what Tybalt did I'm pretty sure we'll be doing much more then Egging them :KEK:
Just my thoughts and me trying to get back in this thread :LUL:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
(...) fucking ICSTOR aint got shit on DPC, this is the only game where i dont skip character dialogues just to get to the sex scenes. (...)
ManOfCulture.gif

(...) ;) Btw. also liked Jade's storyline and I could not help but listen Simon&Garfunkel's Mrs. Robinson during scenes with her :D ;) I play this games muted on my laptop and listen my own stuff on my better sounding stuff isntead of that boxy sound my laptop have.
While this is perfectly fine in other games, you'll see a lot of love for the soundtrack in this thread. Sure, you won't buy speakers just for it, but a pair of headphones go a ...*
(...) KoRn is quite a way to go (...)
1579293697653.png

Reactions: Alshainn
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes