Apr 7, 2021
well there is a clear warning in the game beforehand that using any mods will mostly cause problems in the next episode with the savegame, just dont use any... for walkthrough use the pdf. I know its not comfortable, but complaining after and cry for a hotfix if the DEV make it very clear that any mod will cuase problem in the next episode is kinda silly.
It's alright. I'll wait for scrappy to update his mod and he gave an ETA of tomorrow which is pretty fast considering the size of this game. In the meantime, it gives me a good excuse to study for my midterm.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Okay, I've found more cheat checks in the freeroam events. This is only a hotfix and you might find something that i missed.
Place the content of the zip into the game folder.
The game might give an error the first time you start it, just restart.

If you know how to enable the developer console (unren), you can also set the cheatcat variable to "".
cheatcat=""

You will still need the update8.rpy file.
Legend. Thanks man. Love the scrappy mod but I don't want to be waiting for 3-4 days or whatever it takes when Quinn's calling my name!

I can't help wondering why DPC decided to add a bunch of cheat checks. It's one thing if they were causing some sort of weird code issues or crashes but I think he just likes being a douchebag (house fires anyone?) and fucking with us for giggles since we're all filthy pirates.

amoux

Feb 12, 2018
So anybody know how to get around the crash at the part where he says he feels guilty if I'm on a modded save?

ayessd

Oct 14, 2019
Guys, I got a problem. I've downloaded via torrent on mac, but when I click on file it showes up for a sec, and then dissappears

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes