Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
Okay, I've found more cheat checks in the freeroam events. This is only a hotfix and you might find something that i missed.
Place the content of the zip into the game folder.
The game might give an error the first time you start it, just restart.

If you know how to enable the developer console (unren), you can also set the cheatcat variable to "".
cheatcat=""

You will still need the update8.rpy file.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
The other sites are slower than a snail.

I think you can spend 5 bucks for 1TB of tranfer data on Mega. Or you spend like 25 bucks on their patreon. I might just wait until it comes to Steam, since I got the first part on Steam.
the torrent is going at 15mb/s for me so thats probably the best option, dunno if they listed it on front page yet but just search for it and you should find a link in here

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
The fix technically does work. it's just that there are now multiple different checks that will boot you out. The modded fix will get rid of one but Pink seems to have added another.

So I'm don't have "1NewCheatMod" in my game folder, but I'm still getting booted out. The save is a cheated save but I haven't reinstalled the mod or anything. I'm just a bit confused on what I'm supposed to rename since there's no file for me to change.
When I looked into Ep7 for cheat checks, DPC had 3 separate ones on a cursory glance ( badly coded too), so I can imagine he added at least that many this time as well, probably maybe more, since it's STEAM release time as well. Mind you, I never cleaned them up myself, just waited for scrappy to fix it all, so modders can give a better answer.

Short term? Play clean saves only.

• Sad
Reactions: wiwem71072
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes