E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
During MC's date with Josy, she'll comment about MC's words "men's things" and she would say that she knows someone who wouldn't like that - an obvious allusion (as we later learned) on Maya's feminism.

And then, when we meet Maya while falling down, if we check on her (feminists would call that "objectifying"), she'll like that.
It depends where you look, tho.
Maya is yummy.jpg
She is happy if you check her out here ↑
But she's not very happy if it's... there ↓
Maya is yummy here too.jpg

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Dont think that will be a healing situation since u living with his girl even tho he probally gay but still its his girl lmao

But hey it could happen like u are saying but doubt that will have any effect since he basicly freaked out with every scene that he knew the mc was with Sage
Maybe he just freaked out because he has his reputation at stake. No way "Macho" Chad would ever allow his gf to spend time with other guys, especially intimately.
I think that is why Troy got kicked out of the jocks. He knew Chad was gay, so he got kicked out before he could rat on him. We have saw him several times, so he is important in some way.
That doesn't make much sense to me. Why would Troy not expose Chad being gay? That would be a good way to get his revenge on the jocks for kicking him out!

I think that Troy got kicked out of the jocks because they found out he is gay. And maybe they bully him for that, and that's probably also why they beat him in that time they stole MC's guitar. Chad probably had to play along at the cost of revealing his secret if he had not. Troy will not rat out Chad because he is in similar circumstances and puts out with his beatings and/or bullying at the cost of exposing himself as gay too, if otherwise. If Troy is Chad's secret lover or not, I'm not sure, because I also suspect it being Jamie, but I think there's a high chance that it's him.

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
I think that Troy got kicked out of the jocks because they found out he is gay. And maybe they bully him for that, and that's probably also why they beat him in that time they stole MC's guitar. Chad probably had to play along at the cost of revealing his secret if he had not. Troy will not rat out Chad because he is in similar circumstances and puts out with his beatings and/or bullying at the cost of exposing himself as gay too, if otherwise. If Troy is Chad's secret lover or not, I'm not sure, because I also suspect it being Jamie, but I think there's a high chance that it's him.
Interesting theory. Maybe Troy was Chad's previous secret boyfriend and the way Troy was kicked out of the frat might be what ended their relationship.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That doesn't make much sense to me.
Well tbf he did once say Derek had brain cancer because of the way he acts out, I still remember that to this day if only they had these back then :FacePalm:I also think for the more drama it should be what you mentioned in your post the other day that Chad is actually seeing one of the diks, and Troy is only the blackmailer perhaps.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Even as a Bella fan, I'll go with Melissa today :p

Visiting places of the past indeed.
AL_missy_series_1080p_5.png
:love:
Hope y'all had the good sense to pick the ATHLETIC trait when going with Melissa to catch her fall at this very pier (and be able to kick the shit out of her dad at every turn.) :D

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
>Be Sage
>Be one of the Five main Girls in BADIK
>Be a great looking DAZ model
>Be the only DIK Focused Main LI, thus making you a rarity
>Have potential to be a truly interesting character
>Say you only want the MC for sex
>Be reduced to a Side girl basically
Well, Sage isn't the kind of girl you go for if you want to have the traditional "I love you" girlfriend and boyfriend relationship. She straight up tells you her desires of a plentiful sex life, and most women desire to have intimacy on some level. I would actually take it as a compliment if a woman tells me she needs me because the other men around can't satisfy her. Last thing you want to hear after sex is "yeah babe you did okay, don't worry about it or it'll be better next time :(." At least Sage is honest to herself and to you about what she wants.

And if what you want is a good girl then Jill is always available just saying. . .
Kanye Shrug.gif

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Even as a Bella fan, I'll go with Melissa today :p

Visiting places of the past indeed.
View attachment 434211
:love:
Hope y'all had the good sense to pick the ATHLETIC trait when going with Melissa to catch her fall at this very pier (and be able to kick the shit out of her dad at every turn.) :D
To tell the truth, if Melissa was a LI in BaDIK, she would be my favorite too. I feel bad for Megan, but it's DPC's fault. I didn't even choose Megan's path to see what I would miss out of curiosity, because I can't conceive a future in AL without her. How could I ever let anything bad happen to Missy? So, of course I caught her! My dear Missy, how I missed you. :love:
AL_missy_series_4k_3.png

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
To tell the truth, if Melissa was a LI in BaDIK, she would be my favorite too. I feel bad for Megan, but it's DPC's fault. I didn't even choose Megan's path to see what I would miss out of curiosity, because I can't conceive a future in AL without her. How could I ever let anything bad happen to Missy? So, of course I caught her! My dear Missy, how I missed you. :love:
View attachment 434261
Yeah I was one many who liked Missy much more than Megan, who I felt sorry for.

Missy was more appealing to me.

AL_missy_series_1080p_4.png

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 434261
I played the Megan route in AL and turning down Melissa was one of the hardest things ever. I'm curious to play her route, but picking this game again is tough :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes