RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
I swear by everything that is most sacred, that Quinn enters my top 3 female electronic game characters, in these 26 years of life she reminds me a lot of girls from my college days, like hot bad girl who will step on you and break your heart ... but look at this cute face, WORTH IT VERY WORTH IT.

Captura de Tela (35).png

Nocnock

Aug 17, 2019
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.
Thank you that worked!

Olohele

Sep 9, 2017
Damn, I don't know if PinkCake reads the forums, but this is a game that delivers. Every update is packed - don't mind waiting for this much quality content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glonag and 95er

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I swear by everything that is most sacred, that Quinn enters my top 3 female electronic game characters, in these 26 years of life she reminds me a lot of girls from my college days, like hot bad girl who will step on you and break your heart ... but look at this cute face, WORTH IT VERY WORTH IT.

View attachment 1159976
Just a little detail for those didn't catch, when at HOTs party, check how she gets her hair out of her ear's way before talking to MC. Adding that on top of that wonderful scene was cherry on the top :love:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Holy butt cheeks... This VN is getting too big for some of these file downloading sites. Even 13-14 gigs would take 5-10 min to download... I'm looking at a 15 hr download :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes