AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Because she's the only one who really studies? :LOL:
Sage won't have much to study because since she's in his senior year I don't think she's seeing many classes, Arieth is well Arieth :ROFLMAO: and one day I would like to see Riona with a book

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Oh yeah can you imagine is her with the typical phrase "My pussy is only for JB" View attachment 1444815

Would be weird to go from absolute zero to putting it in Elena's ass.

It's Lily or Josy. Probably Lily.

It has never been said that James is in the military, that is an assumption based on the fact that MC saw what looked like a soldier while drunk. During the free roam in chapter 5 (or maybe 6, the morning after MC drives Cathy home) we see what appears to be James and Bella's wedding photo and he looks nothing like the soldier.
That scene is still weird to me. Are drunk hallucinations even a thing? How did MC manage to hallucinate an entire person out of nowhere with zero context? Why a soldier of all things? What alcohol does DPC drink that gives him hallucinations and why is it not sold in America? It would be a hit.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That scene is still weird to me. Are drunk hallucinations even a thing? How did MC manage to hallucinate an entire person out of nowhere with zero context? Why a soldier of all things? What alcohol does DPC drink that gives him hallucinations and why is it not sold in America? It would be a hit.
This assumes it was a hallucination rather than, as I suspect, Burke himself who is stalking Bella.

It's not too much of a stretch, we know that Burke is somewhat infatuated with Bella from the arguements he and Jade have and we've also seen his son display similar behaviour with Jill. As for the soldier's outfit, is it possible that you're looking for meaning in what may simply be a cheap asset?

F me. 7.5K pages huh? Peeps are REAL bored
It'd be 8k+ if HB was still around :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think you guys overthink the "happy ending" a bit sometimes. I doubt we'll get a full on explanation of the details of their post-game lives. Most likely, it'll be a walk off into the bright future with a short blurb.

Or maybe flashforward to future-MC finishing up his story to whomever he's telling it, and having him turn around to say something to the LI. Just completely sidestep the explanation how things led up from the end of the game to the happy ending.

Happy endings are super easy to do. You just keep the real details vague and do a "and they're happy now, with 9 kids" narration, then fade to credits. Its like rom-com endings. They don't have to make sense. They just have to feel good.
Spring boarding off of what you said about future MC finishing up his story, I firmly believe game will end with him closing the book on his own "Lynette style" journal. DPC will have MC conclude his last entry with some poignant thought about "following your heart" and/or "I did it dad...and mom...p.s. and I'm sorry for imagining you naked while I read your journal of private, intimate thoughts. And sorry I wanked one out to you. I hope you weren't watching that from heaven. :oops:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Spring boarding off of what you said about future MC finishing up his story, I firmly believe game will end with him closing the book on his own "Lynette style" journal. DPC will have MC conclude his last entry with some poignant thought about "following your heart" and/or "I did it dad...and mom...p.s. and I'm sorry for imagining you naked while I read your journal of private, intimate thoughts. And sorry I wanked one out to you. I hope you weren't watching that from heaven. :oops:
That started out so wholesome... :rolleyes:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
We should ask Dally why a banana on the table !
I can answer that:

1. Bananas featured heavily in the movie Herbie Goes Bananas
  2. Herbert Hoover was the 31st US President
  3. 31 is the atomic number for Gallium, discovered by Paul-Émile Lecoq de Boisbaudran
  4. Lecoq translates to Rooster
  5. You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I'm sorry everyone, real sorry :cry:
I can't do it, I can't choose like that :cry:
I've been saving myself for far too long

"That's JILL! THAT'S GOTTA BE JILL!" is what the commentary gonna be shouting when she rips the doors of Hell In A Cell to be with the MC like it's 1997.

She's the one
Cheating on Bella with Jill is going to be hedge shears time for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes