sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I can't get the sage and quin threesome how can I get it?
By being a DIK and go for Sage and Quinn at the same time ! :geek:
:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1520981
God damn it Bella, this is a wooden table and there is NO COASTER UNDER ANY OF THIS!
I can't stay in this house any longer! It was fun and all but I can't do this anymore... Goodbye! :cry:
Haven't you leaned yet how to not make a mess around you ?! :eek:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
:confused:that's going to be a linoleum table, or at least faux wood, Tybalt warned us that in the end it's soo a poor thing that survives on parasitic work
Haven't you leaned yet how to not make a mess around you ?! :eek:
It's about the scratches you heretics!
And artificial wood scratches even easier!
I don't know how you people deal with this blasphemy! :FacePalm:

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
in my memory the only mandatory sex for MC is cumpetition
Nah, the MC is able to bail there. Don't you remember "MC WAS RAPED HOW COULD YOU DPC?!!" meltdowns?
And if the MC didn´t rejected jade, the grudge is even bigger...
The fuck? How's that work?
_________

As I've been meaning to, I meditated on thoughts of Sage for a bit and guys, you're gonna love this. Ready?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
here is however a contradiction, if MC is just a friend he is not getting involved in any drama
it's Maya's destiny that's at stake, and if things go wrong it's her and Josy's problem (and Sage's disappointment for failing)
Why should the MC care, if he´s not romantically involved with none of them? If he is in Jill or Bella´s path, for example? You can say "it´s just going to a meeting", but it´s not. It´s to be dragged into the drama of a couple of lesbians that broke his heart, and a girl that was the cause of the MC being physically assaulted.

Actually, I don´t buy either Sage being so involved in helping Maya (a girl that she barely knows) with a lot of money, specially since for her it´s not just "daddy, give me a few thousands of dollars, pretty please", but a lot of trouble and concerns. That storyline should be Jill´s. It makes more sense with the character. She´s the saint from the beginning of the game, always eager to help people bullied by others, not Sage, and knows Maya via Josy and could know about their problems the same way Sage did. But the writer needs the drama, even if it´s far fetched.

For Sage, it´s not character development, is almost a 180º turn in her personality. I like Sage, but let´s face it: her first move was a dick one. She´s not a good person at first. A guy that she doesn´t know try to defend her from her aggressive boyfriend, and she thinks "great this guy is naïve enough. I can manipulate or blackmail him to spy my boyfriend, even if it´s dangerous for him because my boyfriend and his pals are cavemen..." A girl that thinks that way doesn´t became a saint in a few weeks. She would need way more character development, with the help of the MC. There are a lot of HOTs with bigger problems than Maya, but are not so drama queens and not put them on a show. There are girls in her sorority prostituting themselves, for god´s sake! They need the help and money more than Maya. Those good feelings of Sage should have been reserved by the writer for helping Quinn, Rionna and the other HOTs when those problems come to light later in the story. Girls that Sage knows for more than a few days.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why should the MC care, if he´s not romantically involved with none of them? If he is in Jill or Bella´s path, for example? You can say "it´s just going to a meeting", but it´s not. It´s to be dragged into the drama of a couple of lesbians that broke his heart, and a girl that was the cause of the MC being physically assaulted.

Actually, I don´t buy either Sage being so involved in helping Maya (a girl that she barely knows) with a lot of money, specially since for her it´s not just "daddy, give me a few thousands of dollars, pretty please", but a lot of trouble and concerns. That storyline should be Jill´s. It makes more sense with the character. She´s the saint from the beginning of the game, always eager to help people bullied by others, not Sage, and knows Maya via Josy and could know about their problems the same way Sage did. But the writer needs the drama, even if it´s far fetched.

For Sage, it´s not character development, is almost a 180º turn in her personality. I like Sage, but let´s face it: her first move was a dick one. She´s not a good person at first. A guy that she doesn´t know try to defend her from her aggressive boyfriend, and she thinks "great this guy is naïve enough. I can manipulate or blackmail him to spy my boyfriend, even if it´s dangerous for him because my boyfriend and his pals are cavemen..." A girl that thinks that way doesn´t became a saint in a few weeks. She would need way more character development, with the help of the MC. There are a lot of HOTs with bigger problems than Maya, but are not so drama queens and not put them on a show. There are girls in her sorority prostituting themselves, for god´s sake! They need the help and money more than Maya. Those good feelings of Sage should have been reserved by the writer for helping Quinn, Rionna and the other HOTs when those problems come to light later in the story. Girls that Sage knows for more than a few days.
we still don't know what Sage is going to ask her father for, I don't think simply to give money to Maya

you keep on repeating the faults that you think the three girls have (I don't understand Sage's... what blackmail? the guitar? she gives it back to him even without knowing with whom Chad cheated on her) but it's clear that it's not like that for MC, so it's not a burden for him

apart from the "annoyance" of having to hear their complaints about how unfair life is, what has it cost MC to still be friends with Maya and Josy? nothing in my opinion

Well, if an MC friend had given his inheritance money to Maya it would have been a stretch (even giving it to Maya being in a relationship with her is basically nonsense, but love...), but listening to them, letting them vent, giving her some advice doesn't seem like that big of a sacrifice to me

white_hacker

Dec 19, 2020
guys please help me my game keeps crashing after rusty says to buy the windows, i am not using any mods but i was at first and now it just keeps crashing.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
:ROFLMAO: How do you get this scene?
At the party in the HOTs home you need to make a drink for Riona (if I remember it was a whiskey mixed with cola), after that she can take you to her room, the you will flick her board and you will see her reaction, have a scene with her.
Scene that Marley300 mention is at the last free roam in Ep. 8, takt to Heather and Riona at the hallway in the DIKs home.

I'm not sure, if giving money to Riona at the Preps Party is needed. I gave her 2$, but maybe it's not necessary.

Reactions: JohnDelfino

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
At the party in the HOTs home you need to make a drink for Riona (if I remember it was a whiskey mixed with cola), after that she can take you to her room, the you will flick her board and you will see her reaction, have a scene with her.
Scene that Marley300 mention is at the last free roam in Ep. 8, takt to Heather and Riona at the hallway in the DIKs home.

I'm not sure, if giving money to Riona at the Preps Party is needed. I gave her 2$, but maybe it's not necessary.
Riona is Whiskey and Ice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KarloB1990
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes