Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
Is there an option to love Maya that does not involve Josie?
Not at this moment, however some theorize that you might in the future: you can choose to follow Maya or Josy after the meeting with Josy's father in episode 5, you can indicate to Derek that you have feelings for either of them, you can choose not to have sex with Josy in episode 2 but pursue Maya even before you know they are a couple, you have to choose who of them to call if you pursue them when you stay with Bella in episode 5 etc. These could all be flags to open up a single route later down the line.

But again, just a theory at this point.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Theory: The preview picture of Sage taking her clothes off in the MC's library bedroom.

Sage, as HOT president, has to be aware of the DIKs reputation for cheering on ladies as they make the "walk of shame" after spending the night at the DIK mansion.

She would be fully aware that fucking MC in his bedroom will lead the other DIKs to find out the two are involved, which would quickly get back to the rest of the campus.

The preview scene takes place after Sage makes the decision to be "more than fuck buddies" with MC and stop pursuing Chad.
Quinn, who is not brain-dead (any reference to other characters is purely coincidental), did what she had to do and no one noticed...

let's say that the relationship between Sage and Mc is not really secret, the Jocks know it and talk about it, Jacob could know it etc...

anyway it's about time the girl got unblocked

Is there an option to love Maya that does not involve Josie?
probably yes, but for now there is nothing, so I don't recommend it as a run...

although it could be accessible by both trouple and "friends only".

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
KRJ being Sage sister... Sage clearly as communication problems with her family... could those same problems on a younger sibling be translated into social anxiety? guys can someone put a pair of glasses on Sage? i think we´re on to something!
I read that as "KRJ being Sage killer" first :ROFLMAO:

Imagine KRJ being the Leah of this game.

..... I'm strangely into this.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Theory: The preview picture of Sage taking her clothes off in the MC's library bedroom.

Sage, as HOT president, has to be aware of the DIKs reputation for cheering on ladies as they make the "walk of shame" after spending the night at the DIK mansion.

She would be fully aware that fucking MC in his bedroom will lead the other DIKs to find out the two are involved, which would quickly get back to the rest of the campus.

The preview scene takes place after Sage makes the decision to be "more than fuck buddies" with MC and stop pursuing Chad.
As I look at it, she appears to be wearing sports clothing similar to what she wore during the sparring training in Ep 2.

preview1.jpg ep2_sage_train0.jpg

Perhaps she and the MC are doing another one of these, either at the DIK mansion or in the park area as they did before, or she wore these clothes to come and help the MC with some of the repair work at the mansion. This could be her taking off her sweatpants either because she's worked up a sweat from the training/cleaning, or she asked the MC if she can use his shower after the sparring. It would be an obvious seduction attempt too, but doesn't necessarily mean she wants to move on from FWB yet, which doesn't seem likely at the moment given the break-up she's just gone through.

Also, if it were a sparring session and a seduction attempt, this could happen on both the FWB and non-FWB paths because the MC did the training with her in Ep 2 before deciding not to do the guitar lessons with her which effectively blocked off the FWB path. Then in Ep 5 on that path, the MC told Sage he didn't want to get in the way of what was going on with her and Chad and she expressed a desire to hang out more with the MC, so this could be just that.

As such, I feel like the non-FWB path could re-open a Sage path now that her and Chad have broken up and that Sage won't decide (if ever) to be more than FWB until such time as the non-FWB path has also reached the same level of affection that Sage feels for the MC on the FWB path. So it could be something of a 'Sliding Doors' situation with Sage, that both the FWB and non-FWB paths will lead to the same point, they just took different paths to get there.

How y'all doing??

Just breaking the ice with all crazy theories presented lololol

View attachment 1062189
Beware memeing in this thread. The mods are ever vigilant and such things are frowned upon here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Burke probably doesn't care much who his wife cheats on him with, he's interested in finally having something to make her manageable and have more freedom of action
Agreed, but don't discount the possibility he may also get off on watching his wife with other people. He seemed to at least be interested in threesomes. But from a narrative perspective (him being the supposed baddie and DPC loving drama), it makes more sense for him to seek retribution on his wife and more importantly for us...on MC.

If you fell on those tits:) and died you died a happy man :KEK:
:unsure: I wonder, now that Bella has challengers in the big boob department (Madame, and to a lesser degree Nora and Sandy), will Bella maintain her champion status? Being a main LI auto-grants her points, but we'll see. Ladies, I'm going to need all four of you to line up and display for the judges to decide. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Agreed, but don't discount the possibility he may also get off on watching his wife with other people. He seemed to at least be interested in threesomes. But from a narrative perspective (him being the supposed baddie and DPC loving drama), it makes more sense for him to seek retribution on his wife and more importantly for us...on MC.

:unsure: I wonder, now that Bella has challengers in the big boob department (Madame, and to a lesser degree Nora and Sandy), will Bella maintain her champion status? Being a main LI auto-grants her points, but we'll see. Ladies, I'm going to need all four of you to line up and display for the judges to decide. (y)
:LOL::LOL:
Well this new Madame surely is a serious challenge along with Sandy and Nora.
So much to chose from
I don't know
I'll take all :)

Reactions: Kellermann

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
she trusts him because she knows him, but ... its because she knows him that she knows that she can only trust him to be a man whore and not boyfriend material, she can still give him a chance but i doubt she will ever mistake herself about the MC being loyal... her trust is relative to how she sees herself with the MC!
Ehhhhhh. I see the way she behaves around the MC, especially in ep6, as Sage starting to think as MC in that boyfriend way. Even the HOTs were picking up on it in an earlier episode.

Up to interpretation, I guess.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017

Cant find that preview. But i like the idea of Sage being more romantic tho

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes