drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Chad's coming out doesn't really affect anything. Unless Sage gets even more angry and maybe their relationship will move from an open point. I wonder if MC will tell the truth or keep silent and how it will affect in the future.
Maybe DIKs will get in trouble with the jocks & Chad will help them at some point if the mc doesn't tell on him.
Anyhow, it's obvious Chad will offer some service(not that "type" of service) to the mc in the future updates. Maybe he can help the mc with the drug dealers when they wanna get rid of quinn.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
... Chad's coming out doesn't really affect anything...
Have to disagree. Chad is the defacto leader of the jocks, who have clearly shown they are homophobic. Could completely implode the Alphas, and at least divide them. Puts MC in an awkward spot, and might even be a forced choice for a DIK (reveals) or CHICK (doesn’t reveal). Could also rely on MC relationship with Chad and Troy. If he defended Chad and didn’t attack Troy maybe he’ll be able to keep the secret.

As you mention Sage is an unknown as well. With DiK MC maybe she’ll get angry and feel used/ betrayed, CHICK MC can maybe calm her. Maybe MC wont blow up his spot, but she will.

Then there are the DIKs themselves, perhaps not as macho in Thier homophobia as the alpha’s but we’ve all seen the looks Jamie get’s when he says something ‘gay’. Speaking of Jamie he’s (probably) gay, or perhaps Bi. Which could add a another layer into fall out for the DIKs and campus at large.

There was some speculation about the Alpha competition and if MC gets involved. What if he joins a team with Chad and Troy? (Not saying he will, just a potential outcome)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, that was a big nothing for me. My MC doesn't give a shit about Chad's sexuality. Fuck whomever you want if they are willing. If anything, Sage should be relieved by this news since it explains why Chad didn't find her desirable. Half of the jocks are closet gay as well so no big deal there either. I'm not telling anyone about Chad's dalliances because it's no concern of mine. He sucker punched me in the street and manhandled Sage. We fought and he got kicked out of his frat. Even. I spoke up for him at the review board (mostly because I have a snitches get stiches mentality) and he called off his dog at the party...we're even. I don't like him and I don't hate him. As long as DPC doesn't force him to be my new BFF, I'm fine. Seems like a dead end storyline as far as MC is concerned. Especially for players not pursuing Sage.

Hmm, increase the leg size, upper lip size, and eyebrow thickness and you may be on to something.

If MC deserved to be slapped because of what he previously did, then you can say Troy deserved to be hit for what he previously did. Same with Dawe. You can't really have it both ways. Either previous offenses matter or they don't. For me, you are justified in retaliating if a dude slaps or shoves you. MC just hits harder. Bottom line, if you don't want to get decked then don't shove, slap, or put your hands on someone else. That's real world and game world.
I didn't punch Tybalt in game because it just seemed like bullying. Tybalt is nowhere near a match for MC, hell you can break the guy with a tennis ball. The real DIK move would have been the MC blocking or catching Tybalt's slap, that would have been badass! The MC's trained to fight, there's no way who couldn't have seen Tybalt telegraphing that slap.

Iczero

Jul 19, 2018
I don't understand why some people think that playing CHICK means playing like a huge pussy
Here i
For the same reason others claimed the DIK path is just being an immature asshole. Innocent hyperbole. Deep down, the MC is still the same guy caring for his dad, his friend and his frat, kinda novice in love affairs, encouraging the Diks to be more responsible. The whole rebound guy thing and the M&J drama proved he's deep down a snowflake and a drama queen no matters what his affinity is.

While the Chick tends to be more empathic, the DIK speaks with no filter but it's not like he really intend to harm others or being condescending. One could say, the Chick plays safe. He avoids conflicts, wants no trouble and acts more carefully (no drugs, no strippers, no sex service, no affairs with a teacher...). His attitude may be more responsible because he takes the consequences into considerations. On the other hand, the DIK is clearly hedonist and more open minded to new and risky experiences even if he usually doesn't consider the potential consequences. The Chick path will probably be more rewarding in the long term, especially with the LIs but for now, it's kinda frustrating. For example, the whole ID thing. The player has an opportunity to bound with Tommy, have a thing with Nicole, Sandy & Nora and even notice Cathy and Jade. But the Chick MC just stays home, doing... nothing. It's not just about sex scenes, the guy doesn't have any specific scene or interaction with anyone. He learns nothing, he just stays there. The Episode felt shorter for no reason.

Not to mention the way the Chick faces adversity. I mean it's not like violence is always the answer, in fact I would have enjoyed it if he actually used reason or tricks to deal with his opponents but he didn't. He's just totally passive about it. Every time someone physically or verbally abuse him, he either runs or lets it slide. He acts like a complete bully magnet, never standing up for himself. I don't mind the fact he comforts Steve even if the guy is an ass. Showing compassion isn't a pussy move. That's just proved he's a decent guy who holds no grudge but you don't deal with bullies and jerks by doing nothing. The way he let Troy, Tybalt or the alphas bully him is kinda sad and irritating.
This is what bothers me tbh. It felt like Chick playthrough was just letting people walk all over u and hoping that the girl notices u in the end. Its just generic nice guy shit that isnt interesting. Im playing dik path cuz it just seems alot more enjoyable to play compared to chik. Playing a dik playthrough is so much more enjoyable because the character feels more real and relatable than the chick playthrough because the MC is an ass but hes a good guy who tries to do the right thing. I dislike alot of the actions of a dik playthrough but atleast its interesting.

hopefully chick path gets some interesting choices in the future so it isnt so bland and boring to playthrough.

Reactions: `Ray`

Iczero

Jul 19, 2018
The real DIK move would have been the MC blocking or catching Tybalt's slap, that would have been badass! The MC's trained to fight, there's no way who couldn't have seen Tybalt telegraphing that slap.
that wouldve been a sick chick or neutral option tbh.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because the game often makes you feel like that ? :unsure:. The game establishing that MC has Fighting skills, but every time you use this, the game makes you a "Dik" for standing up for yourself.
Dawe start a fight with you and when others arrive you either beat them or run away like a pussy, it is not help that MC will run away either way and will be called bitch , even if you beat them.
Tybalt bitch slap you, but sure you should not put him in to his place at all :ROFLMAO:
Tommy punch MC , but sure He should not beat his ass either.
the only fight that MC start is with Caleb, but even there you feel like a pussy if you walk away instead of put him in to his place after his provocative behaviour

this alone 4 major decision. and then we can ask what kind of a horny young adult male will not party without limit in a strip bar, if you have a chance.?
Rejecting Tommy's fake id also seem like not only a pussy but asshole move, after all he try to make up to you for his previous behaviour.

You should also wonder Why MC should give a fuck about Steve since he was an asshole right from the get go :unsure:.
yeah ,right because all of this action grant you a Chick affinity which is affiliated with most of the love interest. that is a different question that they don't know, nor they are affected by these decisions. After all it does not matter how you behave with your love interest , but how you behave with other people's:ROFLMAO:.
it seems you can't be a decent person in their eyes if you have Dik affinity, but getting involved with all of them in Chick affinity is not despicable in their eyes. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
How is "Chad being gay" stupid? All the signs were there, people had guessed it months in advance, so it wasn't a "clever twist", it was a well defined expectation.

It just is what it is, a girl the mc likes was in a doomed relationship of convenience (convenience at least for Chad) because he wanted to disguise his sexuality (we're assuming his motives, because we don't really know them yet). Not everyone who is gay is thrilled about having to come out to their peers, and obviously Chad's peers are a bunch of neanderthals who respect him now but he doesn't imagine they would if they knew the truth.

It's not like last minute DPC decided, "Haha, if I made Chad gay these losers playing my game would be so shocked!". It's been set up since the mc first met Chad and Sage. You may have missed the signs, but just read back through this thread and you'll see heaps of discussion about it way before it was revealed. Here's a few (and it'll highlight just how much evidence there was to suggest Troy and Chad were together):

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4580459

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4641649

Josy's definitely not a "fake" lesbian, she's quite obviously bi. Plus she's not just there for drama. She was the mc's crush all summer and was the catalyst for the mc's "just follow your heart" attitude when he admitted he liked her even though they were unlikely to see a lot of each other in the future.

Maya is definitely needy, but that's because her life is unnecessarily complicated. This conversation has been done to death on this board. Maya's dad has controlled her for most of her life, she even tells Josy she's never had a job and that her dad would be against her getting a summer job.

She's not used to standing on her own two feet, she usually does as she's told. Now things have gotten out of hand with her interfering father, she's handling it poorly because she hasn't been equipped with skills to cope with this kinda shit. She'll learn, she's got friends that will help her. That's what the stories all about, the mc helping his friends, that, and fucking.

It's fine that you don't like certain characters (you're definitely not alone in your disdain for Maya in particular), but remember different characters appeal to different players. Maya has her fans since they liked her from the start and they want the mc to help her out. They feel sympathetic towards her plight. If you're not a particularly empathetic character, there's always Bella and Sage. :sneaky:

The MC's dad taught him to defend himself, not to attack people. With Dawe and Chad it was unquestionably self defence, but beating up Troy or the other jocks was unnecessary and was just the mc lashing out (like a 'DIK').

As much as I hate Tybalt, the mc had just gate crashed his party and totally fucked it up, probably costing him money when the party was meant to be raising money.

Tybalt may or may not have received the donations the party was aimed at raising, and insurance possibly covered the cost of anything the sprinkler system mat have damaged (after you pay the excess), and he'd still have to pay the HOTs for their services. To top it off, the mc is mouthing off at him in his wet suit that may or may not be damaged from the water (there may not have been a drycleaners open at that time of night).

So Tybalt slapped the mc. He fucking deserved it. To turn around and punch Tybalt in the face, knocking him to the ground, after all the shit the mc had just pulled, was definitely a DIK move (and totally satisfying).

Tommy snapped and punched the MC. He didn't start "fighting" him, it was just one punch and he was just as shocked himself. The mc didn't have to go all Jean Claude Van Damme on his ass (although Tommy had been a cockhead for most of the game so it was still satisfying to beat him flawlessly). To be honest, the MC should have just hit Tommy back and called it even, but Tommy being a DIK probably wouldn't have just accepted that. So, kinda a DIK thing to beat the fuck outta Tommy over that... Definitely debateable.

Fighting Caleb was all about ego. I totally wanted my mc to look like a badass, taking on that monster in front of everyone. :cool:

"Partying without limits", I gotta say, who the fuck didn't choose that option?! We're talking ass fucking Nicole here! (Of course that's only an option if the mc's a massive DIK...)

The whole fake ID thing seems like a rite of passage. I personally stopped going to nightclubs as frequently once it was legal. Usually you just get turned away if the bouncers suspect you're bullshitting. I never knew of anyone to get into any trouble.

I'll never understand the Steve scene. He'd been a cunt for so long, if he was snivelling away in another room I'd just walk away. Seriously, it has nothing to do with me and the guy doesn't deserve any attention, plus the mc wasn't gonna see him again most likely...

The whole DIK/Chick thing is really just a novelty. I think it's a novel idea to help drive the story in different directions, but it can't appeal to everyone (there's nothing in this world that appeals to everyone).
For the same reason others claimed the DIK path is just being an immature asshole. Innocent hyperbole. Deep down, the MC is still the same guy caring for his dad, his friend and his frat, kinda novice in love affairs, encouraging the Diks to be more responsible. The whole rebound guy thing and the M&J drama proved he's deep down a snowflake and a drama queen no matters what his affinity is.

While the Chick tends to be more empathic, the DIK speaks with no filter but it's not like he really intend to harm others or being condescending. One could say, the Chick plays safe. He avoids conflicts, wants no trouble and acts more carefully (no drugs, no strippers, no sex service, no affairs with a teacher...). His attitude may be more responsible because he takes the consequences into considerations. On the other hand, the DIK is clearly hedonist and more open minded to new and risky experiences even if he usually doesn't consider the potential consequences. The Chick path will probably be more rewarding in the long term, especially with the LIs but for now, it's kinda frustrating. For example, the whole ID thing. The player has an opportunity to bound with Tommy, have a thing with Nicole, Sandy & Nora and even notice Cathy and Jade. But the Chick MC just stays home, doing... nothing. It's not just about sex scenes, the guy doesn't have any specific scene or interaction with anyone. He learns nothing, he just stays there. The Episode felt shorter for no reason.

Not to mention the way the Chick faces adversity. I mean it's not like violence is always the answer, in fact I would have enjoyed it if he actually used reason or tricks to deal with his opponents but he didn't. He's just totally passive about it. Every time someone physically or verbally abuse him, he either runs or lets it slide. He acts like a complete bully magnet, never standing up for himself. I don't mind the fact he comforts Steve even if the guy is an ass. Showing compassion isn't a pussy move. That's just proved he's a decent guy who holds no grudge but you don't deal with bullies and jerks by doing nothing. The way he let Troy, Tybalt or the alphas bully him is kinda sad and irritating.
Darkdevil66 's namesake has taken the point.

MC is exactly the same character who does exactly the same things, and he's essentially an altruist. to tell the truth if anything it's the other characters who treat him with prejudice according to his affinity or alignment.

you give too much importance to major choices, which are simply two arbitrary choices within the chapter, quite distant from each other, universal and not directly involving an LI. they are by no means the most characterizing choices we make, but they are the ones DPC chose to define MC's fame.

accepting Jade's advances is a major choice, divulging the video we promised to keep to ourselves is not, wanting to have fun at pink rose is a major choice, squandering every possession on strippers is ok, taking Quinn's number is a major choice, having a threesome with her and Riona before talking to Maya is ok.

None of the major choices are among the most serious things that Mc can do (maybe Tybalt's punch)

but in the main (dramatic) moments of the story Mc behaves in a way that is unequivocally CHICK, no force and no choice can prevent him from doing so. this behaviour is so marked that when we choose to "exaggerate" MC looks like a psychopath.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
that wouldve been a sick chick or neutral option tbh.
Really how so?

The MC using his lightning fast reflexes to grab Tybalt's slap before it landed, giving him that look that let's him know that he's standing at death's door for daring to raise his hand to his betters, and then contemptuously releasing his hand and turning his back on him, that WOULD have been badass and the true DIK move.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Have to disagree. Chad is the defacto leader of the jocks, who have clearly shown they are homophobic. Could completely implode the Alphas, and at least divide them. Puts MC in an awkward spot, and might even be a forced choice for a DIK (reveals) or CHICK (doesn’t reveal). Could also rely on MC relationship with Chad and Troy. If he defended Chad and didn’t attack Troy maybe he’ll be able to keep the secret.

As you mention Sage is an unknown as well. With DiK MC maybe she’ll get angry and feel used/ betrayed, CHICK MC can maybe calm her. Maybe MC wont blow up his spot, but she will.

Then there are the DIKs themselves, perhaps not as macho in Thier homophobia as the alpha’s but we’ve all seen the looks Jamie get’s when he says something ‘gay’. Speaking of Jamie he’s (probably) gay, or perhaps Bi. Which could add a another layer into fall out for the DIKs and campus at large.

There was some speculation about the Alpha competition and if MC gets involved. What if he joins a team with Chad and Troy? (Not saying he will, just a potential outcome)
This will not be an alpha internal competition. That would make no sense at all. The competition will affect all of B&R, if not a rival college.

Iczero

Jul 19, 2018
Really how so?

The MC using his lightning fast reflexes to grab Tybalt's slap before it landed, giving him that look that let's him know that he's standing at death's door for daring to raise his hand to his betters, and then contemptuously releasing his hand and turning his back on him, that WOULD have been badass and the true DIK move.
Yeah but the dik move was just to beat his ass tho. Catching the slap then letting him go is one of those ‘i can hurt u but i wont moves.’ Fits neutral or chick to me. Chick needs to be more interesting than standard nice guy tbh. Its too boring. U have amazing romance options but the playthrough is a snoozefest.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Really how so?

You already know that Tybalt blow is a main choice. Hit him and a bar from your Chick Status bar will be cleared....

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah but the dik move was just to beat his ass tho. Catching the slap then letting him go is one of those ‘i can hurt u but i wont moves.’ Fits neutral or chick to me. Chick needs to be more interesting than standard nice guy tbh. Its too boring. U have amazing romance options but the playthrough is a snoozefest.
I disagree, that's the bully move. DIK's are supposed to be masculine men that respect themselves and their own power. The problem is this game doesn't know what a man is, DPC thinks masculine men are horn dog little boys that jump on every cunt that spreads her legs for them.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I disagree, that's the bully move. DIK's are supposed to be masculine men that respect themselves and their own power. The problem is this game doesn't know what a man is, DPC thinks masculine men are horn dog little boys that jump on every cunt that spreads her legs for them.
You don't know what a man is. DIK is a macho and not a man.

A man has all three characteristics DIK,NEUTRAL,CHICK and he knows when he has to use which.

Iczero

Jul 19, 2018
i mean, it is his/her story and characters. U dont have to play it if bothers u to a fundamental level like that. I only want more interesting choices and options in chick path especially with how MC deals with problems and situations instead standard turn the other cheek and walk away.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
This will not be an alpha internal competition. That would make no sense at all. The competition will affect all of B&R, if not a rival college.
Coming from you this made me laugh. :ROFLMAO:

It’s a pretty common trope in college stuff to have inter fraternity contests. Also depending on the contest the school could submit more than one team. I don’t necessarily think it will happen, we might not even see the contest, but I do think it’s possible we’ll end up in some sort of friendship/ alliance with Chad & Troy.

Reactions: `Ray` and dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

1)Already, as others have noted, Sage has not had sex with Chad for three years. But how did she live without sex? My hypothesis is that she fucked behind Chad's back with other guys( most likely Tommy) and therefore it explains why she so easily agreed to have sex with MС.
2)I think that Sage still loving Сhad. That's why she is so reluctant to say about the potencial relationship with the main character.
3)What happens if she finds out that Chad is gay? She will start blackmail probably Chad and they will began meet again.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: scalvi

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
You don't know what a man is. DIK is a macho and not a man.

A man has all three characteristics DIK,NEUTRAL,CHICK and he knows when he has to use which.
The game overly simplifies it to "gamefy" it so you're locked into a certain pathway. A "DIK" in real life is someone you'd probably want to punch but in the game it's more confidence, outgoing and sleeping around.

1)Already, as others have noted, Sage has not had sex with Chad for three years. But how did she live without sex? My hypothesis is that she fucked behind Chad's back with other guys( most likely Tommy) and therefore it explains why she so easily agreed to have sex with MС.
2)I think that Sage still loving Сhad. That's why she is so reluctant to say about the potencial relationship with the main character.
3)What happens if she finds out that Chad is gay? She will probably start blackmail Chad and they will began meet again.
Sage might be kinda cool about it as she'd realise it wasn't her that was the problem. It was more Chad being too ashamed/embarrassed to come out, Sage's main problem in the plot is that she wants to know who the other girl is as it makes her feel inferior. Sage has been pretty chill outside of her relationship problems. It will likely be up to MC whether or not he leaks the information to the DIK's or someone else as a weapon or keeps it secret aka respecting Chad's privacy

Last edited by a moderator:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
3)What happens if she finds out that Chad is gay? She will probably start blackmail Chad and they will began meet again.
1. I doubt they never had sex. Gay people have been having children With the opposite sex for centuries if not millennia. I’ve no doubt their sex life wasn’t satisfactory for her as a woman with a high libido. I also doubt she cheated before MC. She’s too angry about him cheating, for her to of been doing it herself. I think she ’easily’ agrees to fuck the MC because she knows her relationship with Chad is over, and even if it isn’t she will only be getting even.
2. She may still have feelings for Chad, however I think in the beginning MC is just a fuckbuddy to her, she’s happy with that arrangement, MC isn’t. If you don’t fuck her as a reward, she continues to pursue the MC, right up to the point of agreeing a relationship before they even banged.
3. Her reaction to Chad being gay is hard to know, for some women it might be ‘well that explains it’ for others it might be ‘OMG I made him gay’ and for yet others it might be ’fuck him how dare he use me as a beard’.

Sage is a bit crazy so it’s hard to guess which.

Reactions: nio12
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes