Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I'll end this status update with a little teaser of the main menu for Season 2.

mainmenu.jpg
mainmenu.jpg
Showing off Riona I hope this means she is a really big part of season 2. Hopefully now that the Josy and Maya storyline is basically finished for a while (I can't see them having a lot of problems so soon after making up) there will be less focus on them for now and more on Riona and the girls that didn't get much time in season 1.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Showing off Riona I hope this means she is a really big part of season 2. Hopefully now that the Josy and Maya storyline is basically finished for a while (I can't see them having a lot of problems so soon after making up) there will be less focus on them for now and more on Riona and the girls that didn't get much time in season 1.
Well like the old saying goes no smoke without fire I do believe she will be a part of the focus in season 2 special renders or not but she is getting a lot of attention recently.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all doing well.

I've been pushing on for the last two weeks with the first free-roam event and it's approximately 70% finished. I did move on to pose more static renders and write dialogue as well, just to vary my work a bit.

I'm making good progress, but I still have many scenes to pose and write for before the episode is complete. I estimate that I have written ~70% of the episode.

Currently, 915 static renders and 101 animations are complete.

Maya won the poll for an extra set of special renders. This means that Maya's special renders will be added to episode 5, in addition to the Jill and Riona sets. Quinn will get her chance to shine in special renders of episode 6. I will start a new animation poll later on.

I'll end this status update with a little teaser of the main menu for Season 2.

View attachment 592518

Have a nice weekend and take care of yourselves.

Dr PinkCake
When I saw "main menu" I though of something else, then I saw the menu line at the bottom :ROFLMAO: .

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Riona on the Main Menu...
More Riona's Renders...
Riona Riona Riona...

I'm a happy man.

Totally agree!!!

Jan 23, 2020
Never thought I would ever see that game on the recommended list of the month from Steam - and it has quite good company :D
View attachment 592740
Oh, he's Swedish? Interesting! So both my favourite browser game and my favourite adult game are Swedish! :HideThePain: I might use it as pickup line if I'll ever go to Sweden... Or not. No, probably not. :HideThePain:

dubinatorul

Mar 20, 2020
10/10, this game is a masterpiece. The soundtrack of Being A DIK is really good and the characters are gorgeous.

I laughed a lot at this game, and sometimes I was sad. Josy somehow broke me, and Jill & Bella healed me so idk
who I will choose in the future. But so far my favorites are Jill and Bella.

Thanks again for this masterpiece DrPinkCake.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Every time i come here to see what is new, i get a will to replay the game. Honestly I hope the dev makes the game veeeeery long, with a lot of seasons. Will be a disappointment when i see the tag ¨completed¨ one day.

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes