dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Since i think none posted the last Josy preview (at least i didnt see it):

View attachment 1244343
Take a close look at the preview and not just like the horny dog only on Josy.:p:ROFLMAO:

The jocks train endurance. At Anthony's back, hidden and not well visible, a female character with long brunette hair and a gray body is training with weights. But Josy is horny and already has that fuck me MC look in her eyes again. So you can also train your endurance.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Take a close look at the preview and not just like the horny dog only on Josy.:p:ROFLMAO:

The jocks train endurance. At Anthony's back, hidden and not well visible, a female character with long brunette hair and a gray body is training with weights. But Josy is horny and already has that fuck me MC look in her eyes again. So you can also train your endurance.
I am a little dissapointed Dalli, you could do it way better than that. Where is the theory about Josy´s grandfather´s uncle?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Using that logic why can't she ask literally any other guy that she's hooking up with? MC has shown Riona a genuine level of concern for her situation regardless of weather they've had sex in the past or not. The fact that he has to be banging her to help her is dumb and silly imo.
Hopefully it's a sign that the MC won't be wiping everyone's ass but only those that he wants to.

It's funny you got people here wanting to help Riona, and I'm here wanting to get out if the drama involving other characters.

• Haha
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

View attachment 1244343

Also i find this poll in reddit:

View attachment 1244346

Maya in 4 place, doing betteer than Quinn and Josy, not bad. Jill in 1 is a totally mistery for me.
I'm not really surprised by the top 4 but why is Josy so low? I'd expect something like 25/20 for Maya/Josy, not 36/7

Jan 30, 2021

View attachment 1244343

Also i find this poll in reddit:

View attachment 1244346

Maya in 4 place, doing betteer than Quinn and Josy, not bad. Jill in 1 is a totally mistery for me.
1/ its reddit poll only
2/ jill isnt really that suprising . her story is the largest rn .
but i am shocked she passed bella and sage.
3/ mona = 0%
4/ if we did a poll on this forum Josy would be top 3 while maya could strugle to be top10

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I'm not really surprised by the top 4 but why is Josy so low? I'd expect something like 25/20 for Maya/Josy, not 36/7
The poll was on Reddit. It’s basically a ranking based on tit size.

The patreon hasn’t done a popularity poll (afaik) but in stuff like special renders or whatever Josy holds her own against most LI in that “still behind Jill” kinda way.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I will repeat myself. With a throuple everything should be the same.
EP5 = Sex with Josy
EP6 = threesome sex
EP7 Scene 1= No sex with Josy (All three must suffer from the breakup) But it is very important to play the guitar for Josy the next morning.
EP7 Scene 2 = Sex with Maya (Don't forget the TV) Josy is not alone in Hot's house. The MC has to cum in Maya's face.
EP7 Scene 3 = Get into a relationship with Josy.

There is no big difference in the order between Josy/Maya/MC.

If one goes only on Josy or only on Maya this could later lead to a separation from the MC.
OK I get your logic for the throuple route. But why does The MC has to cum in Maya's face ? :unsure:
I went for the tits in my route... Does that mean that I fucked up the throuple :eek:
It is because you cum in Josy's face in episode 5, so every girl gets one. :ROFLMAO:
Other then that your throuple route is very reasonable. (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Scipio Publio 9

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Right now I don't think there is a character who's really depressed or is suicidal...

This dude right here:

1.png

Look how stressed out he is in the library:

2.png

I'm telling you, he ain't cut out for college. If you choose not to help him in Math class, he'll blame the college environment in general, and sooner or later he's going to go postal. If you choose to help him but flunked too many classes, you'll end up giving him the wrong answer, and he'll be gunning for you later. If you choose to help him and gave him the correct answer, he'll come to the realization that he's the problem and will look to eliminate the problem.

He and his lifeless Tybalt eyes scare me.

1a.png

Nov 23, 2020
The only way to get the latest updates is to join the Patreon, there are many sites where the Patreon content leaks, sometimes surprisingly quickly (there are some games that I'm supporting that leak here before they're available to me on Patreon), but for reliability and completeness of content, Patreon is the only way.
a little something is also found on reddit every now and then ..

Nov 23, 2020
Hopefully it's a sign that the MC won't be wiping everyone's ass but only those that he wants to.

It's funny you got people here wanting to help Riona, and I'm here wanting to get out if the drama involving other characters.
it depends how you played the mc he never pulled back in the fights .. against chad, against tommy, against caleb, he replies in kind to Quinn .. even if he takes them he knows his stuff, he is not one who leaves easily taken .. it seems logical to me that you trust him ..

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
1/ its reddit poll only
2/ jill isnt really that suprising . her story is the largest rn .
but i am shocked she passed bella and sage.
3/ mona = 0%
4/ if we did a poll on this forum Josy would be top 3 while maya could strugle to be top10
The only polls that count are Dr PinkCake's.

I honestly think that people who obsessively flood this thread constantly reminding us what's their opinion about anything DO NOT represent BaDIK's players at all.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
This dude right here:

View attachment 1244412

Look how stressed out he is in the library:

View attachment 1244413

I'm telling you, he ain't cut out for college. If you choose not to help him in Math class, he'll blame the college environment in general, and sooner or later he's going to go postal. If you choose to help him but flunked too many classes, you'll end up giving him the wrong answer, and he'll be gunning for you later. If you choose to help him and gave him the correct answer, he'll come to the realization that he's the problem and will look to eliminate the problem.

He and his lifeless Tybalt eyes scare me.

View attachment 1244427
Wow nice catch ! I totally forgot about this guy ! Since he's reused in the background, he could become a recurring character that we could tutor for extra money. :unsure:
And come on no school shooting please ! I know DPC like to mix humour and drama but that too much man !
A school shooting will definitely kill my boner. :ROFLMAO:
But you're right about his eyes... Dammmm :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: Hermith

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Minor nitpick but the contrast of models quality in latest episode is funny to me. On one scene, you got this super realistic model in Madame where you can even see blue ariola on her tits, hot! But next scene you got Becky, something straight out of 2017 VN that probably has abandoned tag by now

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes