Bruno3

May 12, 2020
played only the Jill pure route, loved it :):love:, didn't read any comments here cause of spoilers but i have a question....

in the end, there was a positive pregnancy test, is it Jill's or that ex gf's? cos it was on some shitty desk that doesn't look like anything Jill would own so...:unsure:
I highly doubt its his ex gf's, if so then we basically got slapped on our face for no reason, since we didnt even interact with her at all by choices.
I also think it would be unpossible because it wouldnt make sense, Mc has been in the college for almost a year now and just now pregnancy test comes up.
I wouldnt know for Jill cuz im not on her route.

But a scary thought occurred to me, what if it was from Jamie's gf, yall remember when they were together again at a party, and he said himself that he was drunk, so who knows what happened.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
When I was replaying a strange theory came to mind. I don't think it's a very solid one but I want to share it, given that in the past I have guessed right on Chad, Melanie etc. Can there be nerds behind everything? Blackmail Jocks and Chad, photo of Cathy in the locker room, DIKs laptop hacking. If you think about it, they are a male/female mixed fraternity, so they have access to female dressing room. Sally has got a great ass, she must go to gym! :) They are nerd so they know how you can violate a PC and download all files in a few seconds, also working from remote. They also have a spy drone. They are rivals of both Jocks and DIKs. Their strength is not physical, so they can only act secretly.
But this theory maybe collides with Nick's involvement together with Vinny, because anyway Nick is the only one who tried to cover blood traces in the library and had the room preserved by devastations. Could those two have used the nerds for their purposes? On the other hand, the Nerds buy medical drugs from Quinn, there could have been a "Give and Take" with Vinny based on "drugs for hacks".
Nick could have provided them the password ("All DIKs have the password"), so the nerds could access the laptop from remote, or if remote work was impossible, they could have used the party as a good occasion with many non-DIKs guests, Nick had just to move the laptop to the library where a nerd could have access from outside without being seen (as it happens in ep 8 with Jill).

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
played only the Jill pure route, loved it :):love:, didn't read any comments here cause of spoilers but i have a question....

in the end, there was a positive pregnancy test, is it Jill's or that ex gf's? cos it was on some shitty desk that doesn't look like anything Jill would own so...:unsure:
It is in all the routes, so it should be something more general or of secondary characters.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Two characters come to mind. The MC's in Blackheart Hotel and Raptus xD They are pretty evil. If Bella got her own game and was the MC in it, woooo, I'd have fun with that xP I'd have so much fun staring daggers at everyone... maybe using that Hedge Shear she was using as the weapon ^^
I haven't played either of those two games :ROFLMAO: Isabella as MC? If it's time to cut heads

Burker is first on the list :devilish:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
When I was replaying a strange theory came to mind. I don't think it's a very solid one but I want to share it, given that in the past I have guessed right on Chad, Melanie etc. Can there be nerds behind everything? Blackmail Jocks and Chad, photo of Cathy in the locker room, DIKs laptop hacking. If you think about it, they are a male/female mixed fraternity, so they have access to female dressing room. Sally has got a great ass, she must go to gym! :) They are nerd so they know how you can violate a PC and download all files in a few seconds, also working from remote. They also have a spy drone. They are rivals of both Jocks and DIKs. Their strength is not physical, so they can only act secretly.
But this theory maybe collides with Nick's involvement together with Vinny, because anyway Nick is the only one who tried to cover blood traces in the library and had the room preserved by devastations. Could those two have used the nerds for their purposes? On the other hand, the Nerds buy medical drugs from Quinn, there could have been a "Give and Take" with Vinny based on "drugs for hacks".
Nick could have provided them the password ("All DIKs have the password"), so the nerds could access the laptop from remote, or if remote work was impossible, they could have used the party as a good occasion with many non-DIKs guests, Nick had just to move the laptop to the library where a nerd could have access from outside without being seen (as it happens in ep 8 with Jill).
I'm pretty sure that the harrassment of cathy was perportrated by none other then the infamous Quinn of Stars. She said she was getting rid of Sage next they had to get rid of Rusty so that Tommy could take his spot.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

You need to know more about how a pregnancy works because the test won't tell you a day later they cum inside you lol :ROFLMAO:

This is from a character who had sex a month or more ago and could be Wendy the great candidate or Heather

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Also it could be pregnancy test from pink rose stripper that Heather and tommy had a threesome with to further put their relationship on the rocks..

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
You need to know more about how a pregnancy works because the test won't tell you a day later they cum inside you lol :ROFLMAO:

This is from a character who had sex a month or more ago and could be Wendy the great candidate or Heather
For me it's Dany, there was a lot of attention to JamJam and Leon's story this episode....

Reactions: rockie

nostryck

Jan 1, 2019
Do you know where I can download version 7.2? The French translation was late, and was released for the 7.2 stack when the 8.x was released. And it doesn't work on the 8.x

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Jill's mother is called Amelia (seen in the episode with the flashback of Jill and her sister).

Lynette's two friends are called Viviane and Miranda. So not Jill's mother.

However, the house in the photo is the same. The less far-fetched theory is that one of the two is a Royce (Vivianne or Miranda), possibly a sister of Amelia, Jill's mother.

Apart from socially situating Lynette's family in the Royce circle, it may later explain how someone from the Royces (Jill, or her mother) made the link between the MC and Lynette's family, thus allowing the MC to meet them at last.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I already asked this before, I don't think I got a reply. So, I must ask again. Given that Sally the nerd in glasses actually called Tybalt out on his english accent, does that means Sage is english too?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes