The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
All right. It's just a game. It's just a game. This time you're not going to fuck Sage Bella. Keep repeating to yourself: "I will ignore Sage Bella." Just think about Bella Sage! Think about Nicole! Sage Bella is just another HOT girl teacher. She's only there for the sex ass. Just ignore her. You don't need the drama. Keep away from the drama. You will ignore her! How hard can it be?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't handle her!
I am not a Bella fun ... Riona and Sage is good girls :)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Does anyone knows if I can help Jill on her concert, playing guitar without being interested on her, just as a friend? I don't want her, my choices are Sage, Quinn and Others (Riona, Lily, Envy). I get all these girls I mentioned with neutral affinity. I only play as neutral and I get all girls I want such as Josy, and the ones mentioned above. Can I get a friend path with Jill with no sex or loving interest? In my game play I don't help her for some reason, I now am confused if I practice the guitar, maybe I didnt, but I want to make sure I can help her without sexual interest. please let me know.
You can. And you should.

• Haha
Reactions: mrmcfappen

kornetto

Jun 8, 2020
just finished 0.8.1 and i must say the storyline gets better and better although this one wasn't that crazy like episode 4-5 but ohh boy its so intriguing.

Chose sage btw looking forward for next season

Reactions: VOYEUR

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Everybody knows it's the bassist who keeps the beat.
You're thinking of rock and roll. Tremolo plays an acoustic guitar solo. Try to play any kind of bass in a one on one situation. You might show her a good time, if you can get her to sit on the speaker cabinet, but you ain't getting anything.

• Haha
Reactions: ename144

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You can. And you should.
Why " should " ? You can do it if you want to... if you are not interested then it makes no difference ! :LOL:
Does anyone knows if I can help Jill on her concert, playing guitar without being interested on her, just as a friend? I don't want her, my choices are Sage, Quinn and Others (Riona, Lily, Envy). I get all these girls I mentioned with neutral affinity. I only play as neutral and I get all girls I want such as Josy, and the ones mentioned above. Can I get a friend path with Jill with no sex or loving interest? In my game play I don't help her for some reason, I now am confused if I practice the guitar, maybe I didnt, but I want to make sure I can help her without sexual interest. please let me know.
You should show " some " interest towards Jill to get this option... if you have not practiced you still can help but will eventually ruin the recital... but you cannot get everyone on a single route ! ;)

Last edited:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
But I suspect her father's dead and he left the rest of the family indebted.
Dead or in jail.

Also, Quinn covers for Riona because Riona has been smoking too much weed instead of selling it... so they need money to repay Buddy (the guy at the drug den). That's why the HOTs go to the Prep's party later, it really is Riona's fault in a way but she takes the blame because she has to betray Tommy.

Another litlle detail: When Quinn is high her guard is diminished so she is more nice and cares for the MC. This happens as early as chapter 4 (on the roof + restaurant threesome with Riona). Very subtle very complex character, I really like her and enjoy every second she is on screen.

Btw I just rewatched Chapter 5 and it's full of clues about Sage's family.

Reactions: Awry90 and kih1952

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod (WIP)
Coming soon...probably maybe. I'll update this post dynamically over time so hit the little bookmark icon on the top-right of this post if you want to check back periodically for updates until I start an individual mod thread. (aka The making of the sausage)

A few teasers of rough initial port for the helluvit. Features and GUI subject to change...drastically as usual.
(this set of pics removed due to posting limits)
Regards and be well.

Note 10: It's been a while since the last notes so here we go. Wow, where to start... I'm back at it after a mass run of finishing other projects and updating previous mods. Quite a bit has changed within the core mod based on the continuous work I'm doing with this. Everything above has been polished even further. For those that like to play with the MiniStat window open I now have it auto-hide during select scenes so you don't have to toggle it manually (when it's not needed at all), and it auto-reappears both being done at opportune moments in scenes to be as least noticeable as possible. I've refined and added to the dynamic ChoiceGuide, to the GUI, to the SanchoCheats, to the FreeRoam events, added SplitScenes, etc. I'll give you the latest teasers as I debate publishing an EarlyAccess/TechDemo of complete Season 1 while I progress. I'll keep you posted. Regards.

The GUI
BaD SM B10a1.jpg BaD SM B11a.jpg BaD SM B11a2.jpg BaD SM B11b.jpg BaD SM B11c.jpg BaD SM B11d.jpg
BaD SM B10b1.jpg BaD SM B10b2.jpg BaD SM B10b3.jpg
The ChoiceGuide including SplitScenes and FreeRoamGuide
BaD SM B12a.jpg BaD SM B12b.jpg BaD SM B12c.jpg BaD SM B11ch09.jpg BaD SM B06b1a.jpg BaD SM B06b1b.jpg
The Cheats and Assists
BaD SM B11ch01.jpg BaD SM B11ch02.jpg BaD SM B11ch03.jpg BaD SM B11ch04.jpg BaD SM B11ch05.jpg BaD SM B11ch06.jpg BaD SM B11ch07.jpg BaD SM B11ch08.jpg

Note 11: New cheats, new guides. Reviewing my code in Ep 6 had me revise a few things for the better, including the dynamic freeroam guides within the MiniStat screen. They are now more cohesive and include other FR varients such as the Mansion minigame and the DnG minigame. I also added new cheats for painting (based on drinking maze minigame), making pancakes and also the library assistant job. Finally I've slowly added variable cheats but these are not your normal true/false toggles like most mods throw in. I've made these all to be deep-dive variable changes that also change the other variables that were previously needed to make them so, to simulate choices made by the player to achieve their state. For example something as simple as the first "Fucked Jade" you can obtain in Ep4 has many variables before it that are required to be in a certain state and also effect others that would become no longer achievable. SanchoMod sorts 7 of those particular variables in this example to insure stability. Is this overboard? Not really when you consider that if you implement a cheat you are doing so in the hope it doesn't fuckup your playthrough, right? Obviously I can't promise it won't at some point (hell, I don't even condone stat cheats tbh but folks won't leave me alone about implementing at least a base set of them) but doing it this way improves the odds of keeping things as proper as possible. Even the split scenes SanchoMod provides are done very selectively as to minimize impact on the player (although I still place a disclaimer on the button itself just to insure we stay on the same page). Anyway, enough rambling... here's some teasers regarding the above Note (this post is limited to amount of pics, so here's just a few). Take care.

Last edited:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I liked the dirty talk with Jade when she was in the shower. Her confession that she would like to try group sex with another woman or the fact that it excites her that someone is watching them when they fuck...I think with Jade we will have to make her husband Burke a сuckold, lol.
Burke can even have a video of them fucking, so that's not out of the question, either.
you cant choose anyone more
the "others" option is like a open path, you are not committed with anyone
Others is a path, but within that, Quinn gets a specific end page that the other girls don't.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
In my opinion, there is a difference in making something do and checking what a person is capable of after accepting the terms of the game ... isn't it?
All I heard was I don't understand what psychological manipulation is. What quinn is doing is no different from when my shitty ex told my daughter she'd be punished if she didn't drop out of tae kwon do. After all, she's not physically forcing her to stay home. It's totally a choice. :rolleyes:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I agree with you, but it still remains to be clarified: who is using whom

is it Quinn working for Burke, or is it Burke covering for Quinn in exchange for some favors? Is Burke the best customer of the restaurant or is he the owner?
Well, I've long said Quinn is too inept at running her ring to be the one who initially created it. Thus I'd assume Burke is the one calling the shots. But this is entirely speculative, and it's also possible a third party started the whole thing (like, say, Vinny).

Amelia. You see her in flashbacks, and in the 2nd or 3rd row during the recital. Much prettier than Jill.
To be fair, I think this is the closest we get to seeing Amelia smile:
Amelia_almost_smile.jpg
Jill looks quite attractive when she isn't trying to smile, too. It's possible her problem is genetic. :p

Dead or in jail.

Also, Quinn covers for Riona because Riona has been smoking too much weed instead of selling it... so they need money to repay Buddy (the guy at the drug den). That's why the HOTs go to the Prep's party later, it really is Riona's fault in a way but she takes the blame because she has to betray Tommy.
Uhmmm... that's what we in the biz call a lie. It was a convenient excuse to prevent Tommy from asking further questions, nothing more. If Riona really had been smoking away their profits, Quinn wouldn't have said she didn't know why they were short back when they first realized it in Episode 3. At a minimum, it would have given Quinn a better comeback than slapping Riona.

I remember there is a choice that makes you sleep on the floor then maya and josy decide to join the bed together and the MC sleep in the middle I don't remember the requirement. View attachment 1542733
You need to have slept with both girls. M&J will accept the throuple if you slept with either of them, but the MC can only offer to sleep on the floor if he slept with both.

For Josy, that means staying the night after the date in Episode 2. For Maya, it means offering to help her complete the Scavenger Hunt and then not going to the Quinn/Riona threesome in Episode 3.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A quick FYI for those that want to stay updated on SanchoMod's progress until/if I decide to start a thread, I'm going to just edit my original post here periodically with updates so as not to clutter this 8.3k page thread even worse. You can use the nifty post bookmark feature to quickly check back on it every once in a while if you'd like to stay informed (I'm quite known for being very transparent and update frequently progress and new feature implementations.

I'm back to the Crown & Coke, and slamming code. Y'all take care this evening.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Eh, I don't think those are particularly strong examples. Quinn not wanting Tommy to take the blame is purely a hypothetical matter, and technically she wound up accepting Tommy's offer (including the part about being the fall guys).

And on the Tommy fallout in particular, how is that an example of her having a conscience? All she had to to was apologize for her blatantly obvious fuckup, and she still refused to do so! The fact that Quinn is sad about the situation doesn't automatically mean she's secretly feeling guilty; she may just want something she can't get. Even if she IS feeling secretly guilty, that still means she's actively suppressing her conscience, which is a substantial problem as well.

I hadn't really thought about it before, but the reveal of Sage's family makes Quinn look much worse in retrospect. Running a prostitution ring under Sage's nose is already plenty bad. Doing so with Sage's father as the main client is on another level entirely. :oops:
My proposition was that Quinn has a conscience and isn't a psychopath - a rather modest claim, I thought.

The fact that in the first example she ends up accepting Tommy's offer is less important than that she initially resists it, in my view. She says she likes Tommy and wouldn't want the DIKs to get blamed. Why even mention that if the deal suits her agenda?

In the second scene I cited she's sad about the argument with Tommy and maybe feels guilty about it, though she can't or won't say as much. Again, why would she even be sad about it though if Tommy was just a pawn to be sacrificed in service of her money-making goals?

Both moments suggested to me that Quinn genuinely thought of Tommy as a friend, which is why her conscience was pricked both times. True, she doesn't act on it, but suppressing those feelings doesn't mean they aren't there.
i would say he is the owner or at least a major partner and of course being owner/partner has his perks, like eating for free :ROFLMAO:

another thing, i think people is being too harsh with quinn. we still dont know the full story and we dont know if she does what she does because she wants it or because she is trapped in that life. when she gets beat up and robbed and goes to the dik mansion, she looks defeated, sad, worried. i think that if she liked that life she would be angry, pissed about losing the package and the money of that and she doesnt. even MC notices that. i dont think quinn is a bad girl, she's probably one girl stucked in a shitty life and she cant get out all by herself.
No matter what Quinn's backstory is, she's still a cunt. Every cunt in this world has a back story:
  • They are psychologically incapable of empathy (i.e. psychopath),
  • their dad fucked them in their sleep as a kid (F95 girls),
  • they were poor and no one helped them out,
  • their brain is just simply fucked up...
A fucked up backstory is what makes people cunts. It doesn't fucking matter, if you're a cunt, you're a cunt.

Doesn't mean we can't enjoy Quinn. :sneaky:

damn, i miss "dancing with the retardeds" :KEK: :KEK:
sometimes i feel bad for anthony, he is retarded but at the same time i think he is not a bad guy, just have bad company
The only time I felt bad for Anthony was when the mc beat him up along with the other jocks. It's not like he was coming along to beat the mc up, but he got kicked in the face before he even knew what was going on. :cry:

tbf on Anthony, I have to say I've seen the MC doing some real "dancing with the tards" too
View attachment 1542440
View attachment 1542441
View attachment 1542442
The mc is really going for it in that last shot! :ROFLMAO:

People have shitty lifes and jobs for many different reasons, it's never that easy.

It's implied she gives Buddy money for her father, so she is taking care of him.
Where did you get that impression from? In the scene where she hands over money to Buddy, it's the earnings from her latest sales, he then comes back and hands back her take. She works for Buddy.

All I heard was I don't understand what psychological manipulation is. What quinn is doing is no different from when my shitty ex told my daughter she'd be punished if she didn't drop out of tae kwon do. After all, she's not physically forcing her to stay home. It's totally a choice. :rolleyes:
What kinda woman actually stops their daughter from learning self defence? Dumb bitch. :cautious:

Uhmmm... that's what we in the biz call a lie. It was a convenient excuse to prevent Tommy from asking further questions, nothing more. If Riona really had been smoking away their profits, Quinn wouldn't have said she didn't know why they were short back when they first realized it in Episode 3. At a minimum, it would have given Quinn a better comeback than slapping Riona.
A lot of people seem to find it hard to differentiate between the reliable narrator vs the unreliable/fallible characters.

I guess it can be confusing if the entire story is purely driven by character dialogue, but ultimately the only person who we can rely on as telling the truth is the mc.

So many of the characters in this game are deceitful assholes. Quinn is definitely up there near the top of that list. You seriously can't trust anything she says. She lies to cover her ass as much as she lies for her own enjoyment.

It always annoys me when people believe something must be true just because a character said it. Some examples:
  • Tybalt suggesting Trent was going to sue (no one was going to sue anyone, it was a bluff - Trent wasn't even involved),
  • Maya thinking her dad was going to destroy her credit rating with a preposterous loan scenario (once again, it's probably a bluff).
  • A lot of people didn't pick up at the time that Jill was lying about wanting her first time to be perfect even though she pretty much spelled it out later on in the same scene.
The mc's observations are the only ones we can trust, others can be lying or wrong, it's up to us to discern, just like in real life.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
What kinda woman actually stops their daughter from learning self defence? Dumb bitch. :cautious:
The kind that's a control freak cunt who's pissed off because I'm the one who put her in it(on my time with my daughter) without consulting her(which I don't need to, we have shared custody). The kind who has literally said to my daughter, I have control over you. The kind who is all to happy to hurt her(Kahlan fucking loves tae kwon do) if it'll hurt me too.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The kind that's a control freak cunt who's pissed off because I'm the one who put her in it(on my time with my daughter) without consulting her(which I don't need to, we have shared custody). The kind who has literally said to my daughter, I have control over you. The kind who is all to happy to hurt her(Kahlan fucking loves tae kwon do) if it'll hurt me too.
And I was just posting about cunts being cunts... :mad:

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
A quick FYI for those that want to stay updated on SanchoMod's progress until/if I decide to start a thread, I'm going to just edit my original post here periodically with updates so as not to clutter this 8.3k page thread even worse. You can use the nifty post bookmark feature to quickly check back on it every once in a while if you'd like to stay informed (I'm quite known for being very transparent and update frequently progress and new feature implementations.

I'm back to the Crown & Coke, and slamming code. Y'all take care this evening.
I think is better to post updates in separate post. Surely I'm not the only user which most probably will forget to check the first post :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,513 Votes