felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's a dumbness factor which is portioned as per individuals :LOL: If you are not mature enough to understand these messages... welp that's on you ! Warning's been given though :p:ROFLMAO:

Good idea... he's reminiscing these times " from somewhere " ;):LOL:
but the opposite is also true, if you think that such a notice can be useful, it is evident that it will not be enough! :oops: :ROFLMAO:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
don't you find it interesting how both Derek and Dawe have practically the same idea? despite the fact that one is an undercover genius and the other is the dumbest of BR? a case of convergent evolution...
Monkey see monkey do, the idea itself isn't a bad one, allthough it's originally practised for medicines because the spot is suited for faster absorbing into the bloodstream. Drug abuse isn't that much different than the ways medics use to apply medicines ; pills for the stomach, inhalers for the lungs, pills anally, syringes intravenous... The big difference usually is the substances being used and the effects but in essence it's the same ways of absorbing the substances.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Please help me !!!!! I want to start all over again (start new game), and I deleted all my saves (both folders) and now saves are empty, but extras are stil there !!!! How to delete them allso ???? I didn`t find any advise at search funktion !!!!!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Please help me !!!!! I want to start all over again (start new game), and I deleted all my saves (both folders) and now saves are empty, but extras are stil there !!!! How to delete them allso ???? I didn`t find any advise at search funktion !!!!!
You don't have to delete saved games files... just the persistent ;) :LOL: Anyways if you want a fresh restart you don't need saves :KEK:

Reactions: Nerttu

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why in the name of God and all that is holy would you want to do that? Going around looking for tiny scraps of paper hiding behind couches and trying to max every minigame almost gave me an aneurysm so I unlocked all that shit with a mod. It was the best decision I ever made. It also let me fail all the tests in school which makes for some funny dialogues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ilhares and Bev_

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
which Jacob doesn't see because he's hiding in the hallway... how embarrassing Jacob.... :cautious:

don't you find it interesting how both Derek and Dawe have practically the same idea? despite the fact that one is an undercover genius and the other is the dumbest of BR? a case of convergent evolution...:eek:
If you are playing a massive DIK playthrough you can slowly kick out all of the Alphas and get Jacob laid on the couch but he still might not see you kiss Josi because his face is full of titties. In my opinion, this was a more fun way to play the party because I got to shove Dawe into the pool. But it was also the decision that permanently locked in DIK affinity.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you are playing a massive DIK playthrough you can slowly kick out all of the Alphas and get Jacob laid on the couch but he still might not see you kiss Josi because his face is full of titties. In my opinion, this was a more fun way to play the party because I got to shove Dawe into the pool. But it was also the decision that permanently locked in DIK affinity.
the party is definitely more fun to DIK by maligning the Jocks than by being a good boy with Jacob hiding in a corner all the time....

But unfortunately you don't necessarily have a choice either....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Monkey see monkey do, the idea itself isn't a bad one, allthough it's originally practised for medicines because the spot is suited for faster absorbing into the bloodstream. Drug abuse isn't that much different than the ways medics use to apply medicines ; pills for the stomach, inhalers for the lungs, pills anally, syringes intravenous... The big difference usually is the substances being used and the effects but in essence it's the same ways of absorbing the substances.
are you really trying to defend the idea of vodka butt plugs?:oops: :unsure: :oops: :unsure: :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You don't have to delete saved games files... just the persistent ;) :LOL: Anyways if you want a fresh restart you don't need saves :KEK:
Thanks, I figured that out !!!!!!
Why in the name of God and all that is holy would you want to do that? Going around looking for tiny scraps of paper hiding behind couches and trying to max every minigame almost gave me an aneurysm so I unlocked all that shit with a mod. It was the best decision I ever made. It also let me fail all the tests in school which makes for some funny dialogues.
Because it`s been LONG time, when I played this game and I want to refres my memory what went on !!!!!! :p(y)

Reactions: sixart

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Another question....what does that choise in Options......Reward app buttons.....?????? I mean... I get the Hover choise but where is/are button/buttons ??????

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Another question....what does that choise in Options......Reward app buttons.....?????? I mean... I get the Hover choise but where is/are button/buttons ??????
Dunno... I'm not fiddling with such things... but I can tell you it's completely irrelevant ! :p :LOL:

Reactions: Nerttu

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You need to find the AppData folder. Find the Roaming folder in it, then the Renpy folder in it. Then find the game you need in this folder. All the saves are stored in the folder with your game. For reference, the persistent file is responsible for saving all rewards and bonuses. Therefore, if you like to play and search for renders, but leave the saves, it is enough to delete this file.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
are you really trying to defend the idea of vodka butt plugs?
I would advise against it, alcohol is known to be disinfectant but it also damages tissue, atleast the tampon prevents leakage but with a higher percentage alcohol that's not even a plus. There's a reason your stomach is slower to absorb nutrients and in this case drugs, it has a natural filter and it's much thicker compared with further down the system.
There's a reason i started out with "monkey see, monkey do".... stealing a good idea for a bad cause doesn't make the initial knowledge bad though.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I dunno, people keep peddling this whole doom and gloom future for the game. Here's DPC's own words:

"This game is for adults who value storytelling, branching choices, comedy, and drama.
There will be a good amount of sexual content in the game, but it's not the main focus.
Depending on your life experiences, I would like to warn you that the story might hit close to home, at times.
The general tone will be happy, but if you're in a dark period of your life, I'd advise you to not play the game."
That doesn't sound like tragedy is abound. "Hit close to home" isn't going to mean having to choose who lives or dies in a burning house. He's just saying, if you've been through some tough times, you may be triggered by some shit, like the following:
  • Mental illness (Bella)
  • Coerced prostitution (Mona and Cammy)
  • Bullying (from Chad and the jocks, mc’s flashback)
  • Homophobia (casual stuff from many characters but a strong sense from Patrick’s storyline)
  • Untimely death (mc’s mom, Jill’s sister)
  • Poverty (Neil & mc)
  • Injustice (mc getting detention for defending himself)
It just sounds like there are a few things that might upset some people. Killing off the main LIs or sending them to the loony bin doesn't really sound like "The general tone will be happy". That would more likely fall under the "Fucked up shit" banner.

Nah, this is a fun game. There's definitely some drama to make it engaging, but, after AL ended on a pretty sour note, if he did it again in a game that is pretty much a "college sex comedy", he'd be an idiot. DPC isn't an idiot.
I generally agree. But while DPC isn't an idiot, he does place overmuch value on surprise, IMHO. I don't think he'll take that to lethal proportions this time (at least not for any of the main characters), but I do worry he's going to undermine the strengths of his story in an effort to amp up the drama. I'm not going to panic over that until it happens, however. For now I'm trying to enjoy the positives and keep an open mind about the Interlude.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

We are getting closer to the release.

Animations for the Interlude are complete, and beta testing and proofreading will start partly today.

The biggest task during beta testing is to test the save transfer system used to import your Season 1/2 games (Patreon/Steam/GOG).

I wish to work out any kinks before a public release, hoping this will go smoothly.

This release marks the foundation that Season 3 will be built upon, meaning that testing is important and challenging even though the Interlude is shorter than previous episodes.

I'll be able to announce a release date after testing has started and I've gotten a feel for the workload.

It's been different working on the Interlude compared to a standard episode of Being a DIK. I've gotten used to making big episodes that making something shorter felt like a break.

I'm extremely pleased with the content I've produced for it and I've been able to explore completely new things, exclusive to the Interlude. The storytelling has felt natural and even though it's different it still belongs in the game. Creating this actually brought me back to the days of Acting Lessons when episodes were primarily focused on story and emotions.

I can't wait to release it, and I hope you will be as excited about it as I am.

Aside from doing the finishing touches of the Interlude, I've been working on episode 9 this week as well. I've been planning the episode, writing some base structure, and working on art and animations.

I will focus on beta testing in the upcoming week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

We are getting closer to the release.

Animations for the Interlude are complete, and beta testing and proofreading will start partly today.

The biggest task during beta testing is to test the save transfer system used to import your Season 1/2 games (Patreon/Steam/GOG).

I wish to work out any kinks before a public release, hoping this will go smoothly.

This release marks the foundation that Season 3 will be built upon, meaning that testing is important and challenging even though the Interlude is shorter than previous episodes.

I'll be able to announce a release date after testing has started and I've gotten a feel for the workload.

It's been different working on the Interlude compared to a standard episode of Being a DIK. I've gotten used to making big episodes that making something shorter felt like a break.

I'm extremely pleased with the content I've produced for it and I've been able to explore completely new things, exclusive to the Interlude. The storytelling has felt natural and even though it's different it still belongs in the game. Creating this actually brought me back to the days of Acting Lessons when episodes were primarily focused on story and emotions.

I can't wait to release it, and I hope you will be as excited about it as I am.

Aside from doing the finishing touches of the Interlude, I've been working on episode 9 this week as well. I've been planning the episode, writing some base structure, and working on art and animations.

I will focus on beta testing in the upcoming week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Will the release be next Friday? Given that this is a short update, it won't take much time to test.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes