Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No Rooster yet, but DPC decided to fuck around with some folks on Discord:

View attachment 1991390

And when someone claimed it was Bella's skin, and someone else said those weren't boobs:

View attachment 1991388

View attachment 1991389

:KEK:
I'm finding it increasingly difficult to stay interested in this thread. The conversation isn't really going anywhere, DPC throws a bone and people arc up, but nothing momentous, and then you go and post shit like this!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
In the Interlude minigames...what does the 'level S' mean? I apparently got a render from there but seems to be a lot of other renders I don't have and not sure where they should come from......is there a list of where the renders can all be got?

Dec 19, 2019
In the Interlude minigames...what does the 'level S' mean? I apparently got a render from there but seems to be a lot of other renders I don't have and not sure where they should come from......is there a list of where the renders can all be got?
not sure how helpful it is since the update wasn't a real chapter of the game... anyway here's my updated walkthrough
Go to page 60 which has the Interlude tutorial, the gray texts show how to get the renders.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
What happens in Chapter 8 if you decline to help Sage find out who Chad's cheating on her with?

Do you still get the option to tell her about Troy, or is that dialogue skipped over?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I rarely have to post bad news, but today I must, so let's get it out of the way.

I've been asked to remove all songs from The Friday Prophets from the game.

When I downloaded their songs from Soundcloud, they were uploaded with the CC BY-SA 3.0 license, making them free to use commercially, but this usage wasn't what they intended.

I reached out to them four years ago about using their songs, and I got my reply this week asking me not to use their music and to remove anything I had added since.

It's sad for all of us, for me, the game, and fans, since the songs have grown to become iconic during that time. No replacement to Punk Rock Flu will give the same nostalgic feeling when you start the game or a new episode, at least not for many more future episodes and years to come.

I will respect their copyright and remove all their songs from Seasons 1/2, and 3.

Please, I ask you not to direct any negativity toward them because of this decision.

I truly believed I used their songs in good faith because of the licenses, and it's unfortunate for everyone that it came to this.

I tried my best to replace the songs with similar tunes to preserve the college feeling of the game. We'll see what happens in the future regarding the title song.

Patch v0.8.3 is live
I had to work with preparing new builds for Steam/GOG/Patreon this week, which isn't all that bad since it gave me the chance to include a bunch of other bug fixes alongside this.

This impacted the game development by a few days, but now I don't have to worry about patching Season 1/2 when it's time to release episode 9.

All work with the patches is now done, and I can go back to focusing on episode 9 again.

My team of testers and Discord staff have been awesome in helping out with verifying the bugs and builds, and they saved me a tremendous amount of time by helping out.

The new patches are live on Steam, GOG, and Patreon now.

If you want the latest bug fixes for the Patreon version, version 0.8.3 is available .

You can patch your current Patreon v0.8.0/v0.8.1/v0.8.2 version if you'd like to receive all bug fixes. It is a smaller 415 MB patch for episodes 1-8.

If you can't patch your game, the full download (v0.8.3) is also available .

There's no new content in v0.8.3, and I didn't post the patch as a big release post as I don't want to confuse anyone into thinking that episode 9 is being released with this patch.

You can find the changelog in the release posts.

Similar changes for Season 3 (Interlude) will come together with the upcoming v0.9.0 release, including episode 9.

Development news
Onto the development news.

Aside from work mentioned above with the patches, I started the week working on static renders.

I also wrote five more scenes for the episode, one per main girl.

I've started planning and working on the new main menu art for Season 3. I want the main menu to look as good as possible for the duration of Season 3. I have made nine new art pieces for the main menu and have 10-15 more to make. Next week's status update will show you a preview of the main menu.

I will continue my work next week to complete this task and then continue with static renders.

PCs have been rendering animations, and there has been no downtime regarding rendering this week.

Thanks for your support and understanding during this unusual time.

We'll get through this!

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I rarely have to post bad news, but today I must, so let's get it out of the way.

I've been asked to remove all songs from The Friday Prophets from the game.

When I downloaded their songs from Soundcloud, they were uploaded with the CC BY-SA 3.0 license, making them free to use commercially, but this usage wasn't what they intended.

I reached out to them four years ago about using their songs, and I got my reply this week asking me not to use their music and to remove anything I had added since.

It's sad for all of us, for me, the game, and fans, since the songs have grown to become iconic during that time. No replacement to Punk Rock Flu will give the same nostalgic feeling when you start the game or a new episode, at least not for many more future episodes and years to come.

I will respect their copyright and remove all their songs from Seasons 1/2, and 3.

Please, I ask you not to direct any negativity toward them because of this decision.

I truly believed I used their songs in good faith because of the licenses, and it's unfortunate for everyone that it came to this.

I tried my best to replace the songs with similar tunes to preserve the college feeling of the game. We'll see what happens in the future regarding the title song.

Patch v0.8.3 is live
I had to work with preparing new builds for Steam/GOG/Patreon this week, which isn't all that bad since it gave me the chance to include a bunch of other bug fixes alongside this.

This impacted the game development by a few days, but now I don't have to worry about patching Season 1/2 when it's time to release episode 9.

All work with the patches is now done, and I can go back to focusing on episode 9 again.

My team of testers and Discord staff have been awesome in helping out with verifying the bugs and builds, and they saved me a tremendous amount of time by helping out.

The new patches are live on Steam, GOG, and Patreon now.

If you want the latest bug fixes for the Patreon version, version 0.8.3 is available .

You can patch your current Patreon v0.8.0/v0.8.1/v0.8.2 version if you'd like to receive all bug fixes. It is a smaller 415 MB patch for episodes 1-8.

If you can't patch your game, the full download (v0.8.3) is also available .

There's no new content in v0.8.3, and I didn't post the patch as a big release post as I don't want to confuse anyone into thinking that episode 9 is being released with this patch.

You can find the changelog in the release posts.

Similar changes for Season 3 (Interlude) will come together with the upcoming v0.9.0 release, including episode 9.

Development news
Onto the development news.

Aside from work mentioned above with the patches, I started the week working on static renders.

I also wrote five more scenes for the episode, one per main girl.

I've started planning and working on the new main menu art for Season 3. I want the main menu to look as good as possible for the duration of Season 3. I have made nine new art pieces for the main menu and have 10-15 more to make. Next week's status update will show you a preview of the main menu.

I will continue my work next week to complete this task and then continue with static renders.

PCs have been rendering animations, and there has been no downtime regarding rendering this week.

Thanks for your support and understanding during this unusual time.

We'll get through this!

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
badtheme.jpg

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021

I didn't even really like the Punk Rock Flu song, I'm sure I'm not alone in that? It hurts my ears. Now the song when Quinn comes and sees you after getting robbed (episode 6 I think)... that is a great tune.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What happens in Chapter 8 if you decline to help Sage find out who Chad's cheating on her with?

Do you still get the option to tell her about Troy, or is that dialogue skipped over?
in what sense?

in chapter 8, you may or may not tell Sage about Troy.

if you don't tell him, DPC rewards you with a sex scene with Sage (a "well awake" blowjob)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes