Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Can only say that in Bella's case MC is the asshole. And even though Bella is hurt deeply she wishes the MC best of luck.
Too bad you don't have the next picture, (neither do i btw) because that is how real sadness or even depression looks like.

I know it's a game and i also had this scene on the first playthrough hoping Jill and Bella somehow could be together with you but i cursed MC at that point.
How in the world could he tell Bella off in a fucking phonecall after all she did for him....
This is the reason why I don't choose Bella's path from the beginning if I don't want to end Ep.8 on her path. I don't want to hurt her. When I had my first playthroughs, I didn't know that and it was hard to watch.
Bella and Jill are currently the only LIs that can be hurt at the end of S2. Sage accepts rejection easily, MC suits her as a friend as well. But what about Josy/Maya is still unknown. We were not shown, what will happen if you get on their path in Ep.4, and then refuse in the end of S2. I understand why.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
When I once again went through the game, I noticed that Jade is still a hypocrite. Let's remember her chatting with the MC. They discussed Cathy leaving college. Jade at this moment showed herself to be an adult woman and showed a good attitude. "Everything in this life ends, nothing lasts forever and people leave." View attachment 2167308
Later, when the MC announced that it was time for them to end the "relationship" (if he chose LI for himself), Jade reacted like a hysterical immature girl "Look how I don't ruin anything for you"
It looked like a threat, and the adult woman in it disappeared somewhere. What did she expect? She thought that this was a serious relationship, and not an easy sexual affair that would end sooner or later? Jade has shown herself to be a narcissist and a hypocrite.
Jade is not, IMHO, a nice person, but I'll still cut her a little slack here. She started an affair with the MC specifically because her husband had lost interest in her in favor of chasing college students. Having the MC do the same is going to hit pretty close to home; doing so over a text (rather than in person) made it that much easier for Jade to vent her rage at him directly.

That's not to say Jade's response is somehow justified, just that it's not exactly surprising. Jade is still in the wrong. But in the end I think she'll get over it as long as the MC doesn't do something to rub her nose in the rejection. Granted, dating Sage will probably take a little longer for Jade to come to terms with, but in the end I think she'd respect her daughter's boyfriend taking that relationship seriously. (But you'd better not get caught sleeping around on Sage after that!)

It's understandable that she's offended. But Jade had better accept this reality, in which MC was nothing more than a booty call as soon as possible. Maybe she really was affected by a toxic relationship, but I'm more inclined towards her personality (who raised Tybalt to be such an asshole?)
And here I draw parallels with another teacher. Bella. She reacts in a completely different way - she hurts, but she accepts it and says that "everything is fine." No threats, no scenes, just heart to heart talk. But the picture after they finished talking is heartbreaking - Bella looks completely depressed and alone. Unfortunately, I don't have this screenshot, only the previous one:
View attachment 2167638
Isabella_rejected.jpg

Definitely a tough scene to watch... as it should be.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The game really should acknowledge potential jealousy more. The fact it doesn’t really track it even indirectly is telling though.

Off the top of my head… the scene with Jill and Josy is the closest we come. Shit like when MC walks out of movie night, a pantie clad Sage on his back with her saying they were off to brush their teeth should have elicited some sorta response from Josy/Maya.

Bella/Jill is ripe for jealousy. It could show another side of Bella. Josy/Maya could (and in my opinion should) show more jealousy for one another beyond occasional remarks from Maya about feeling she isn’t as sexual as Josy (whilst blowing MC in a hedge and fucking in a pool). Poly relationships are something really poorly explored in these kinda games and he could do something better here.

Sage apparently couldn’t give one iota of a fuck you’re getting with half the universe. Which is fine… that’s her character but you get my point. I know the game had to balance all the girls being ok with the MC to make the story flow but it undermines a lot of the relationships in the game that people are just never acknowledging one another.

If anything Quinn is doing this well. At least her actively pretending not to care shows she does somewhat.
another small scene of jealousy, however absolutely without consequence except for a few different images, is in chapter six when you decide to have lunch with Sage

Maya and Josy react, nothing striking, but they react

the trouple was put on hiatus for the entire second season, so we have to settle for the party at the water park as the maximum moment

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jade is not, IMHO, a nice person, but I'll still cut her a little slack here. She started an affair with the MC specifically because her husband had lost interest in her in favor of chasing college students. Having the MC do the same is going to hit pretty close to home; doing so over a text (rather than in person) made it that much easier for Jade to vent her rage at him directly.

That's not to say Jade's response is somehow justified, just that it's not exactly surprising. Jade is still in the wrong. But in the end I think she'll get over it as long as the MC doesn't do something to rub her nose in the rejection. Granted, dating Sage will probably take a little longer for Jade to come to terms with, but in the end I think she'd respect her daughter's boyfriend taking that relationship seriously. (But you'd better not get caught sleeping around on Sage after that!)
I count on it, and as the users above wrote, I hope that Jade will not blackmail and take revenge on MC. But it still depends on the decision on this damn video. If there was a leak, then the element of a future catastrophe has already been created.

View attachment 2167766

Definitely a tough scene to watch... as it should be.
Fuck... This is one of the most depressing moments.:cry:

another small scene of jealousy, however absolutely without consequence except for a few different images, is in chapter six when you decide to have lunch with Sage

Maya and Josy react, nothing striking, but they react

the trouple was put on hiatus for the entire second season, so we have to settle for the party at the water park as the maximum moment
They also react again. If you took a photo with strippers in Rooster. There will be serious claims from Josy.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
They also react again. If you took a photo with strippers in Rooster. There will be serious claims from Josy.
But that's not jealousy, it's not like there's a relationship involved, it's possessiveness

not a very successful moment, which then takes place almost all by text and ends with a pitiful apology...

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
When I once again went through the game, I noticed that Jade is still a hypocrite. Let's remember her chatting with the MC. They discussed Cathy leaving college. Jade at this moment showed herself to be an adult woman and showed a good attitude. "Everything in this life ends, nothing lasts forever and people leave." View attachment 2167308
Later, when the MC announced that it was time for them to end the "relationship" (if he chose LI for himself), Jade reacted like a hysterical immature girl "Look how I don't ruin anything for you"
It looked like a threat, and the adult woman in it disappeared somewhere. What did she expect? She thought that this was a serious relationship, and not an easy sexual affair that would end sooner or later? Jade has shown herself to be a narcissist and a hypocrite.
I think it's because their tryst now ending puts her career and social/family life in jeopardy if the secret ever gets out. Also, she probably would have ended it at some point down the line but only when she got tired of MC. Not the other way around. She wanted to be the one to "throw" him away after "using" him.
Also, I don't think it's the same as when Bella was rejected in ep 8. Jade's motive is different because she's 1. Trying to get back at her husband by also cheating and 2. Is insecure about how her aging and subsequent perceived attractiveness to the opposite sex. Her husband cheating doesn't help with that either. It's also been said that she has a temper and explodes just like Sage does. All that combined and I can understand her initial reaction would be that. Loss of control that she felt she got back through her affair, insecurity due to being rejected, fear for her career/social life if the secret ever got out. All those thoughts just raced through in an instant.
I agree with your statement and it's not like I'm giving her any slack. I'm just not surprised because her reaction all adds up correctly given her current situation and personality.

As for blackmail, that could go either way. 1. She just had that initial outburst and then cooled off after having time to think about it. Just giving MC a mean glare here and there whenever they cross paths or 2. She's cooled off but now she wants to take out her issues on the MC in a vindictive way and not the sexy fun way.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
she exchange money for sexual favors; at least, I remember paying her 4$ for this -- fortunately I was a huge DIK, otherwise it would be quite a scam to pay 4$ for a BJ...
Actually if you ask her for the private dance she says that costs 4$. Then during the dance she gives you a blowjob and accepts to have anal sex without asking for money. She does it because she likes you. The money transaction was not for the sex. Also later in the game she discusses with Sandy and Sandy is surprised Nicole did the naughty stuff with you. The impication being, that she doesn't do that (anymore?) when giving private dances. In other words she is not earning money by offering herself for sex, i.e. not a hooker.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
But that's not jealousy, it's not like there's a relationship involved, it's possessiveness

not a very successful moment, which then takes place almost all by text and ends with a pitiful apology...
And a request to Lily to delete this photo, so as not to get -RP Josy / Maya ... Oh, to hell with all this drama!
I pick a hot stripper and fuck that she's suspicious! No worries, no jealousy, no drama, just sex. #WeNeedToRoll
20221113013120_1.jpg
20221113013428_1.jpg

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

That text feels completely like something Maya would say, especialy with the comment Maya and i talked...

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
What I think about more than Jade/Sage or Bella/Jill is whether being a customer of Quinn's "restaurant" is going to blow up in the MC's face if you're on the Sage path.
I mean, if you're on the Maya/Josy path then probably yea because you're not really supposed to be making DIK choices anyway on that path.
But Sage is different because you could do either. On one hand, I'd be pissed if that decision all the way from ep 1 fucked me up in ep 25 or something Lol. On the other hand, it'd be kind of hard for DPC to write around the elephant in the room which is the fact that MC fully knew what was going on with the HOTs the whole time, partook in the situation, and never told Sage shit. Could be a really bad fail for DPC if he doesn't handle it all or handles it poorly.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That text feels completely like something Maya would say, especialy with the comment Maya and i talked...
yes but in person it would have had a whole other value, so it's a rebuttal that since the relationship is rather fluctuating they don't have all these rights to do

if in person Mc had noticed their awkwardness and talked about it it would have had another meaning

so it's a mini-trap, for RPs who count for practically nothing in the game

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
o... k... I won't shed your illusions, kid... But you're either a lawyer or very naïve... Because it's like denying those brothels that technically only sell drinks and rent rooms are actually brothels...
Seconded on the sentiment. Didn't the convo come up with Rose? Essentially is seemed that VIP membership was something the MC should have, so while sex may occur, at least she would be getting something out of it. This suggests that sex may happen from time to time regardless, but the girls all make more money from the member visits.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Do you guys know who is pregnant like did we get somebody pregnant?
I think it's one of the HOTs. That wooden thing looks like in their upstairs bathroom to me. My guess would be it's Ariel, because she is a bit stupid. But could also be one of the HOTs MC creampied, although I doubt it. My theory is, that Quinn did a fuck up when selling birthcontrol pills to the Jocks. I suppose she also provided the HOTs with those pills and at some point her supply ran out and she gave them placebos. So there is a chance one or more of them did have sex while thinking they were on the pill but they really weren't.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes