tobeols

Jul 16, 2017
For those who experienced crashing, delete your persistent files. It will fix the error. However, you'll have to regain all the reward renders and scenes.
Damn you right, it work. Deleted all files save of Season 3 include persistent files (Both C:\Users\"yourusername"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ BeingaDIKseason3 and game folder). Thanks

Reactions: kazaa123 and kolram

skDante

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah.. while not having crashes... i cant find effin Tommy on the party to proceed with the game.. wtf.. i hate this whole "where is Waldo" shit free roam...
I have gone through all rooms... so if someone finds Tommy let me know i mean Waldo... lol...

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Edit: Scrappy's mod is updated, you don't need this if you're going to use it.

Here's a fix for a crash on modded saves (0.9.0, Scrappy's mod used before) -
You can also do persistent.mod_wt_enabled = None in the console instead. You'll probably need to toggle the wt in Scrappy's mod when it's updated later if you do that.

Fuck cheating in a single-player game, amirite?

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
deleting the appdata folder's persistent files and the main game save folder persistent file did not correct the bug. the game still crashes. any other fixes for this problem?

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
does this game really have a female protagonist or is it just like certain times u get to play in female characters perspectives?

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
THE CHOSEN ONE HATH RETURNED.

Jesus born on 25th of December. DIK ep9 released just in the sam period. coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
does this game really have a female protagonist or is it just like certain times u get to play in female characters perspectives?
This was just for one interlude (not even a full episode) that there was a female protagonist.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes