sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I hate to be a party pooper, but it's a terrible update by BADIK standards. Hands down the worst by DPC so far. I think he finally jumped the shark with this one.

The whole point of BADIK is to encourage replayability since it has many choices and story paths. It's counter-intuitive to include a free roam, which takes 90% of the update and makes it a slogfest to play or replay. I can't even imagine replaying it since I barely had the willpower to suffer through it on the first go.

I don't even want to go into some of the filler scenes and disjointed decisions regarding the story progression, the unnecessary complex non-sex animations, which brought very little to the overall presentation, the excessive POV switches, and flashbacks that chopped up the narrative to pieces, etc.

I thought that DPC nailed the perfect formula for BADIK with Season 1. With Season 2, he started to mess around too much with the solid foundation he had. As for Season 3, I'm unsure how much of his original vision remains intact. It all feels so unfocused. All I know is the current gameplay loop he has is not working for me at all, to the point I'm not enjoying the game anymore. I'll wait for the next update before going back into it.
Sounds like Lust Theory after season 1

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Soooo, this are my thoughts (For anyone interested)

- The Update was overwhelmingly short. I would have expected to be bigger, considering the amount of time DPC took to create it. This has been, in my opinion, the weakest of all episodes in regards to length.

- The sandboxing was EXHAUSTING. It wasn't as bad at previous parties, but in this episode, this mechanic was abused.

- Vinnie is exactly how I suspected him to be. I was hoping we saw him more during the episode.

- The reunion with the Burkes? It seemed to be a HUGE deal last episode, I was expecting more content.

-In Bella's path, in kinda broke me how quick she was willing to leave Tremolo if that's what Jill wanted. Her content was good though. And once again, DPC makes us suffer on her path, we still don't have that much info about her husband.

- I felt very bad for Rusty. I wish there was a change we could hook him up with Jill (if we're not on her path) or someone else.

- Quinn solo path: Was incredibly sweet and broccoli. You can tell she appreciates it if you're not seeing someone else, she clearly cares about Tremolo.

- The implication that Rio might be a potential serious LI (She seems to reconsider after a talk with MC, and she says she's not 'rooting for his relationship to succeed'), and Heather might be available in the future gave me life.

- Derek remains the freaking best, without a doubt. What a gorgeous man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
A coin tossed out there. As these questions get asked a lot.

Gamecrashes/broken saves:
Download the full EP9(interlude included), not the interlude -> ep9 update.(this update didn't work at all for me.)
Get the modded save patch from Extras in OP. (worked on all my modded and non modded imports so far.)

Import save. Done.
That simple!

(note, I tried the update only twice.. Different download links too.
So it might be a case of getting "borked" on some systems, mine included. Or simply effed update files.
For various reasons. Such as hiccups during download. I assume higher traffic on update vs full. *shrugs*)

Minigame "help" in spoiler...

Reactions: BigDilly48

pask1000

Apr 2, 2020
Anyone who did the Bella path, can you tell what was Jill's response in Season 3? I had Bella path, but I'm a little scared of doing it, because I'm afraid of her response.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
New music player rocks. Friday Prophets problem fixed by itself - I'm just put on main theme "Melodic in fusion - time goes by". It's in Steam Season 2 trailer and fit game perfectly.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone who did the Bella path, can you tell what was Jill's response in Season 3? I had Bella path, but I'm a little scared of doing it, because I'm afraid of her response.

She has two responses depending on whether you were serious about dating her.

If you were not on her route she's upset but largely forgives both of you but still hurt at the lying. She calls Bella out for being so judgmental during their friendship despite doing something largely immoral. MC has a brief scene where he apologises to Jill but she's understanding, the talk about not being right for each other and Jill's somewhat friendly admitting she had doubts about MC.

If you were on her route she's fairly heart broken, calls Bella out like above but asks that Bella not talk to her for a while, she isn't half as forgiving and whether they're friends in the future is up in the air. Jill also has a scene where MC apologises. You can kiss her in this scene and make it clear you were into them both but chose Bella. MC cries in this scene over hurting Jill. In this route she frequently mentions falling for the MC.

In both "routes" Bella indicates she'd break up with the MC if Jill asked.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
It's fine! IF you're on Bella path, you already broke it off with Jill in EP8. That is... If you were two timing them!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes