Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
How can I achieve this?
- Have DIK affinity, else doesn't matter what you do, Quinn won't be interested.
- Rejecting M&J.
- Not a requisite, but she has a better reaction if you never use the restaurant or sleep with anyone else in the HOTs.
- Not a requisite, but after the M&J revelation (when Jossy shows up for the first time), choose to stay with Derek. This avoids sleeping with Sage, and she will have a better reaction to this.
- Help her when she's injured.
- Convince her to accept broccoli.
- Choose to hang out with her and makeout with her.
- Reject Sage during your conversation in the garden at the HOTs party.
- Tease her when planning the Halloween party and reject the 3some with Sage: She has a better reaction if you reject it.
- When given the option, choose the option to date 'Others'.
If you did everything correctly, at the end of the chapter during the summary of your decisions, you'll get the image where you're kissing Quinn in the bench at the park.

In this update: Promise Quinn you'll keep it in your pants and actually do that, as tempting as it is, don't sleep with anyone else. Always choose the dialogue in the lines of 'only for you', letting her know you're only after her. After that, enjoy the final scene of this episode with Quinn.

TideT

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone else think we’re looking at a potential solo Josy but not a solo Maya route?
I have always kept a solo Josy save because I thought it might happen. This episode gave me further hope that it may indeed happen. Judging by how they're still constantly arguing it may happen sooner rather than later if the funding issue isn't resolved quickly.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
And it's worth nothing: you can still get Quinn even if you do all the things you mentioned. I'm sure the dialogue is slightly different, but in general though? Still ends the same.

CIRuthian

Aug 17, 2021
Well, Ep 9 finished, I really expected more. I don't want to say that it has been bad, I just haven't noticed that it has been a party, there has been almost no interaction with the new girls introduced (which I expected to at least have a run-in with them, they are quite good and give a fresh air to the girls from the game), hardly any interaction with people or the stage (at other parties you could dance, get drunk or literally fuck everyone. The theme is spectacular, the settings such as the costumes are very successful, and the music despite having had to remove the traditional has managed to maintain a good playlist. The part about the flashlight is very original (the bad thing was that it gave me lag, although that's a matter of my pc, nothing to complain about). The story becomes more complex, with Vinny's entrance in a direct in our lives, the new Chad perhaps?

In summary:
+Incredible settings and costumes.
+Finally a scene with Heather.
+Legendary trio that everyone expected (Nicole,Lily)
-Lack of content with the new girls presented.
-Few sexual scenes compared to other parties.
-Lack of interaction with the environment at the party.

All this following my "others" route, these days I'll try the others and see if it changes anything. I liked it and it shows the work of the creator but I think I went with too many expectations. Finally I would like to see the Vixens more often (I think that's the name of the new girls) and I hope that the game from now on is not based only on organizing parties and occasionally dropping story seeds, I would like to follow the model of the previous seasons, where life at the University was mixed with parties (although organizing parties from time to time if I like it)
Totally agree, 12 months work! and while the content is excellent, its just a few free roams and a bit of character backstory. Really expected much more and finished it in a few hours with no skipping. Patreon funders must be really pissed.

prvx18

Apr 27, 2021
my game stuck keep repeating the same scene i don't know what to do the scene is when jill and Bella talk front door

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Well, you can do body shots with Tiffani and lick her pussy, which is quite a way to say "Hello" to a new acquaintance.
Yes, but beyond that we found nothing, neither with Tiffany nor with any other. As an introduction it's fine but I expected more considering the other parties.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Totally agree, 12 months work! and while the content is excellent, its just a few free roams and a bit of character backstory. Really expected much more and finished it in a few hours with no skipping. Patreon funders must be really pissed.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with a bad taste in my mouth, especially for all the time it's taken.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I mean, so far it seems it's not a bid deal lol. But judging by her facial expression in the renders, she feels happier if you're pursuing only her (For example, she gets visibly upset when she realizes you fucked Sage in the garden). And knowing DPC, I don't want some of the decisions (aka fucking other girls) come to bite me in the ass in future updates, like what happened with Jill and Bella.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, you can do body shots with Tiffani and lick her pussy, which is quite a way to say "Hello" to a new acquaintance.
Sure, then she vanishes and the next time you see her she is fucking Tommy, the rest of them has no interaction.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Watch Dawe to not even be the father due to how much Arieth sleeps around and it ends up being Anthony instead.
My money is on Jacob. I would love to see Dawe's reaction in the hospital, thinking Arieth is giving birth to their child, only to see the baby is black.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
as far as i understood, this season is 33% done, so either its going to be a very short season (doubt it) or he worked laterally and some of those 12 months went into the next chapters, cut him some slack.

lazyamerican

Mar 25, 2020
Without spoiling anything...does actually doing the party planning management change the story in any way? I really couldn't care less about that aspect in an adult VN.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes