danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
As a Jm throuple fan i think they got the best update . Threesome finally happened and theyre getting along way better now. Plus cake keeps fucking teasing a foursome including sage which i gotta say will be the peak of the series.

• Love
Reactions: Glooskabe and ffive

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I really wish there were two separate Sage LI paths, one for DIK and one for CHICK.
  • CHICK Sage path would be a traditional love story with MC saving the princess/damsel in distress (i.e., saving Sage from nearly everyone in her immediate circle - her family, Quinn and HOTs involved in drugs/prostitution, Chad, etc.).
  • DIK Sage path would be absolute debauchery with two sub-paths: one in which Quinn and/or Jade (nice!) are brought into their love life (resulting in a bad ending), and one in which others (HOTs/Pink Rose girls/etc.) are brought into their love life (resulting in temporary intimacy issues that are overcome through mature communication and a spicy good ending).
This would at least resolve the narrative inconsistency of 'two Sages' that so many have perceived across the seasons.
Watch the "tale of 2 Sages" we are witnessing is purposely done as foreshadowing of her true mental state. I would not be surprised if DPC pulls some kind of shenanigans like he did in his last game. IIRC DPC has said no shenanigans like last game, but deep down I don't fully trust his word. lol

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Plus she got mad at chad for cheating. So i think its more her being into having women for threesomes only i guess
the problem with chad was that he didn't fuck her at least once. That was the real problem. if he was fucking her, giving her a good dick, she wouldnt care that much. But he never tried or wanted to fuck her, wanted to keep being her boyfriend, and was fucking someone else, was too much for her to handle. With MC, at least she knows he'd been fucking most of the hots. She also knew about the things with josy and Maya. etc.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I hate Vinny. And I pity Dawe... Which is odd.
Seems like DPC is teasing a diplomacy branch between the frats. Much like Lucas, Gordon and Christian are the "ambassadors" for the preps, I have a sneaking suspicion that Dawe will be at the center of mending things with the DIKs.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I think that's too simplistic an analysis. BaDIK is an ongoing work, people will buy the new update based on their faith in DPC's previous episodes. Word of mouth matters too, but that will would be more noticeable in next week or so because it takes a little while for the first players to get their word out.

IMHO, the real impact of this episode will be how DPC does on Episode 10, both how many stick with him during the break, and how many jump aboard when it's finally released.
Also, to add, there's a good chunk of people who support during a release month to get the update, then cancel. Only supporting during a release month, because no one is obligated to continuously support during non-release months.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
As a Jm throuple fan i think they got the best update . Threesome finally happened and theyre getting along way better now. Plus cake keeps fucking teasing a foursome including sage which i gotta say will be the peak of the series.
Josy indicated she would be interested in a foursome with Jill, Sage, or Lily . IMO, each of these may become a possibility in different circumstances and with different outcomes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi i can't click on keg in tommy's room, can someone find the way to fix it
Although I answered you with " There's no fix. You must find the tap first. It's in the task list. ", there is indeed a bug here. If the player gets the keg first (which can happen), then gets the tap second, you cannot progress due to the fucked up code. I've found the issue in the code and I'll fix it in SanchoMod.

It boils down to this fucked up code:
Python:
if "ep9_diks_ph1_tap_event_label" in event_list:
    $ task_list[5] = ""
    $ updateTaskList()
    jump endEvent
If the player gets the tap second then that conditional is useless... as the keg would now be in the event list, not the tap. So, although my answer for you is correct (must find the tap first), I can see where this could be confusing for more than a handful of folks. Regards.

Edit: It's semi-sorted... map jump seems to bork it but not 100% of the time. I'm looking into it.

Last edited:

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
Damn Just played one of the LI routes. Damn this update did the LI's dirty. MC was getting "intertwined" left and right all party long. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Single and ready to mingle gang ate good this update. Plenty to feast upon. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: arnielinson

lolikzuna

Sep 15, 2021
downloaded the newest version, tried with patch and the "standalone" version but im crashing on the same point. At the start when jacob says the thing about the scary mansion. anybody know whats up?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
not quite there are 12 boards total and that boards heightest getting all events is 7.25 but all depends on opening options item u picked.
are you sure that is the highest, I think on mine I got 7.5 and everyone had a green face and the lowest happiness % was 55% I will try to rollback my save to see if I can screenshot somehow.

Reactions: clitcommander

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If the player gets the keg first (which can happen), then gets the tap second, you cannot progress due to the fucked up code.
Weird, am 100% certain i've located the keg before, and the tap as the very last task from the list, with no issues. In a clean, unmodded game, at least, if it makes a difference.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
Josy indicated she would be interested in a foursome with Jill, Sage, or Lily . IMO, each of these may become a possibility in different circumstances and with different outcomes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i mean if u played new EP the possible of jozy/maya/sage is there just gotta ask jozy truth or dare.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Weird, am 100% certain i've located the keg before, and the tap as the very last task from the list, with no issues. In a clean, unmodded game, at least, if it makes a difference.
I haven't altered any of the FreeRoam code while writing the Guide for SanchoMod, but it is indeed broken. You must get the tap first, then the keg or you'll never be able to proceed. The scene continues when MC chats with JB if tap first, keg second (JB asks MC if he needs help with it). If keg first the MC talks to JB but then must seek the tap, and after obtaining the tap MC never speaks to JB again so the scene cannot progress.

If you get bored replay that part and hit me up with your conclusion.

Edit: It's semi-sorted.... don't map jump or sometimes it doesn't trigger. I'll look into it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Tumblingjoint
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes