TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Ah man, any way around this party planning? You just can't please everyone. Trying to work out who to disappoint is a nightmare.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Now this might be the blue-eyed mystery girl we've been looking for! @haunsa, Fun Shaundi, Jericho85, Wizard_Shiryuu
Ellie.jpg
She fits the description:
- haven't met MC before (as can be gathered from their dialogue at Moose's bar)
- they did hit it off on Swyper (if you select the right choices)
- likes to party (her Swyper description)
- is of petite build (as can be seen when she's on the dancefloor, almost the same as Josy)

Last edited:

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here's a fix for a crash on modded saves (0.9.0) - Workupload
You can also do persistent.mod_wt_enabled = None in the console instead. You'll probably need to toggle the wt in Scrappy's mod when it's updated later if you do that.

Fuck cheating in a single-player game, amirite?
You should clarify more prominently the mod this "fix" is for. It's not noted in the VN's OP so folks are installing it that have used SanchoMod exclusively which requires no "fixing". The confusion isn't really your fault since the OP is misleading folks to think it's for all mods, so if you don't mind making a clarification that's obvious for the average user to understand that would be fantastic. Yes, I know it mentions the other mod but folks aren't reading that apparently. Maybe make it more obvious. Regards.

• Angry
Reactions: Tumblingjoint

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
I don't know how everybody else feels about this update, but truth be told, this update was disappointing and did not live up to my expectations, yes the renders and story were good as expected, but this update essentially was one big free roam which is really exhausting. So far my least favorite episode

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just found something I thought was very very interesting. The unknown girl has super blue eyes....

Guess who also has super blue eyes....

Take a look at our girl's left eye when the glasses come off and let me know what you think.

EDIT: NVM, the masked girl has dark painted nails and Sally's got a clear coat. Well, it was a fun theory for a second.
What I think is, DPC is extremely inconsistent with the eye color of Sally.:whistle::ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-12-18 07-40-49-22.jpg

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

BatuRem

Jun 6, 2021
I heavily suspect we're going to see another update within a month. My top five reasons are as follows:
  1. The Christmas cutscene is otherwise unaccounted for. If DPC follows the current schedule, then a Christmas teaser would make no sense for an update likely to come out in...September. Either the next update is based around Christmas (unlikely, if it's coming out in September) or we just ignore that cutscene. I refuse to believe he made a whole goddamn animation for Christmas that he doesn't intend to ever use in a significant way.
  2. Breaking the girls into individual plotlines is a red herring. I suspect that DPC knows that he cannot provide enough content for each girl to match the quality of updates he had with five girls. That's one path versus five paths, quintupling the development time. DPC knows this because he was never going to keep them divergent in the first place. I think we're going to see them all converge back onto a harem-style path after a major tragedy brings them together and gives them a reason to reconnect with the MC (now with personalities changed based on his choices).
  3. There was virtually no plot progression. This is a common trope we see before a major event massively changes everyone's personalities. It's typically used so that the author can make clear where everyone stands before the event so that the reader can contextualize their actions post-event. This can be seen in Game of Thrones where its largely uneventful episode 1 of season 4 helped establish a baseline before the Purple Wedding.
  4. The render count was off AFAIK from the reddit post. There also seem to be some missing spaces in each girl's rewards gallery for additional content. This would also entirely explain the protracted development time.
  5. There was no teaser for Episode 2. Also a convergence of the girls' plotlines would explain the title "Vixens" if they were to come back onto the MC after he'd broken up with them.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
I just wish there was a way to be in a relationship with both Jill and Bella, the ideal threesome with some sweet sister love thrown in.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Damn this hurts... Is there any way to avoid this in Bella Path? And I'm gonna assume there is no way we had Path with Bella and Jill same time like Josy and Maya?
Screenshot_2.jpg

yemma

Dec 19, 2020
one question does the game still make you choose a path or are we back on being able to do all paths in one playthrough, havent played the game in a while

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes