KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I admit that I am not a fan of the theory about Lily being an undercover cop. How old is she supposed to be? Maybe I am utterly wrong on this, but does it not seem like hell of a police job for someone so young? It somehow reminds me of LoF and the counter-terrorism investigation the MC's ex was leading. I really have a hard time picturing the big bosses assigning jobs like those to people with so little field experience. That said, neither am I an expert nor is it like we haven't heard of cases like those in movies, series or books, which are most likely a source of inspiration for DPC.
She doesn't have to be a staff member. It's possible that she's on the hook with the cops for some crime. Let's say the cops have information about signs of illegal activity on the college grounds. This is not the level to carry out an operation with the introduction of an police officer. Such operations require a lot of coordination with management. Even if the operation is approved and authorized, it means that the management will expect the result. But the result is not guaranteed at all. Therefore, it is much more convenient in this case to use one of the informants, those who are on the hook and cannot refuse. Much less risk and responsibility. Lily could be just such an informant.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
She doesn't have to be a staff member. It's possible that she's on the hook with the cops for some crime. Let's say the cops have information about signs of illegal activity on the college grounds. This is not the level to carry out an operation with the introduction of an police officer. Such operations require a lot of coordination with management. Even if the operation is approved and authorized, it means that the management will expect the result. But the result is not guaranteed at all. Therefore, it is much more convenient in this case to use one of the informants, those who are on the hook and cannot refuse. Much less risk and responsibility. Lily could be just such an informant.
Yeah, if she is actually working for the police, it would make much more sense if it is like you say.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Believe what you want, but I swear I'm not shitposting. I'm legit asking for honest opinions, even more so from Josy fans. Since you'd be the first to notice the shift.

I just remember her being cuter in S1-2.
Than again, with all the render/lighting improvements, some characters look differently.
I personally think Sage had the biggest glow up, the very first version of Sage with that messy hair was crime, lol.

Overall I think it's not the model, I think it's the same(tho I think she had more chubby cheeks in S1).
I think it's just lighting and pose most likely in this case.

BUT, I stand by and will always will stand by the fact that I think the EP9 hair for Josy was a greasy mess.
That's my personal opinion that can't be changed. I mean I like Sage, but I'm not above saying her oily/reflective skin issue in Ep9 was hella silly. Nothing to do with staning or liking a character.

I'm actually asking an honest question here. If you think I'm shitposting, that is your right.
But I promise you, not my intent.
For me ep 7 Josy is the most beautiful there are times her tan looks golden like after the HoT party, then in 8 and 9 she very beautiful. She always look great but just keeps getting better. I think its early to say season 3 Josy doesn't looks as good after all we one ep in, of course that this with a grain of salt I happily look at it with the eyes of a simp

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Episode 10 - Preview #8: Josy (NSFW)

View attachment 2451670
Keyword Shitface Concert. That would explain the hair from Josy and also from the Mayas preview. This could be in a motel or RV. The question is, would Patrick give Derek the RV if he asked for it?

But none of that really matters because the preview shows to make the throuple's journey worthwhile. Damn, Josy is hot.

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Keyword Shitface Concert. That would explain the hair from Josy and also from the Mayas preview. This could be in a motel or RV. The question is, would Patrick give Derek the RV if he asked for it?

But none of that really matters because the preview shows to make the throuple's journey worthwhile. Damn, Josy is hot.
I did wounder if that was a RV, Josy room or someplace else but I think for sure its a date with a least one of the girls

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I think no ones mind is on what costume they going to wear during that event.
Agreed,
I say that because in that scene Quin says "I'll pay you if you do it!" and sage replies "I'll pay for you NOT to do it". could've been easy money and plenty of giggles.

I can only imagine what someone like Bella would have said about it too. Or Sandy for that matter or even have a small interlude with Stanley from the Pink Rose. Soooo many possiblities with that idea. lol
:ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
To close the unnecessary Josyposting, I found something interesting.
This is Maya's favorite song after all her hopes to solve her bank loan problem collapse, Partick finds out about Josy, and Quinn completely pisses her off:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
It's not just you. Josy indeed looked better in the earlier episodes. Also in ep9 she looked like she suddenly gained 20 years.
There is no way to disagree but it's not only the additional {please insert your estimated age difference here}, it's also the looking.

At the first episode, Josy was looking at the MC like a child looks at her daddy. It was the naive looking to someone you feel something for, not knowing what this all is about. Every episode, Josy grow up in her looks, this last one is like a predator giving to it's prey. It's some kind of "honey, i will f*** your brain out and after you recover, i will start again".

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There is no way to disagree but it's not only the additional {please insert your estimated age difference here}, it's also the looking.

At the first episode, Josy was looking at the MC like a child looks at her daddy. It was the naive looking to someone you feel something for, not knowing what this all is about. Every episode, Josy grow up in her looks, this last one is like a predator giving to it's prey. It's some kind of "honey, i will f*** your brain out and after you recover, i will start again".
Actually there is a way to disagree because your wrong. Nothing tops episode 8 dancing with MC and the look on her face or episode 7 morning scene with Josy. First season Josy still looks great and better then all the other girls but that is "worse" she has look in the game

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes