Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Is episode 9 long? It says 5k renders were added in the changelog but I also remember complaints soon after its release that it was rather short and all the renders were more because of all the variations to scenes because of all the different choices we can make up to this point. And that actual new story content was small.
In a linear sense, it's shorter than previous episodes. It has a lot of variation depending on which path you're on. So one run will be shorter than usual, but playing through it with different paths will give a lot of playtime.

I think that people are upset at the length since it's the latest update. Playing through 8.5 episodes just before it will make it seem a short. After the game progresses more towards the end, I feel this episode will be a highlight of the playthrough.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
View attachment 2483570

Now lets see some real news, regarding the character in your avatar.
SageTybalt
Is the actual president of her club? NO. Quinn runs the show.Is the actual president of his club? YES.
Does she have a disloyal Vice President? YES.Everyone sucks up to him, so, NO.
Blind towards the dealings in her club? YES.Only 2-3 horny lads, and not a Vice President leading a prostitution and drug ring, so, NO.
Incoming coup in her club? YES.NOPE, money does wonders.
Has friends and family that don't give a shit about her when she is sick and don't visit or help out(which forces the MC to white knight for her)? YES.Mommy and daddy are there to fix all issues, so, NO.
Hides things from MC? YES.Even tho it is hate and disdain, Tybalt never hid it. Even Derek(the "BF") is a gossiping douche. Tybalt is the most honest relationship MC has. Every other MG/SG is hiding something from him, etc. So, NO.
Fucked/cheated with someone before officially breaking it off with Chad? YES.Still loyal to the watermelon, would end it like a gentleman if he had the chance to plow Jill. So, NO. Unlike MC, doesn't need to take an STD test. Most faithful character in the game atm, besides Jill.
Keeps traditions? NO.Hosts same boring parties, doesn't change with who he's making the party according to what dick/pussy is being dunk'd on. No hoe behavior. So, NO.
Emotionally stable? NO.Taking in hits to the balls, face, teeth, ego. Humiliated during a presentation and so on. Still keeps his cool and does all his social gatherings with great pride. So, YES.
Has any of her money? NO.YES, dresses well and hosts parties. Sage is so broke that she has her club be at her brother's party, for the money. Pathetic.
Most famous for: Rigging a contest to win 1st place on F95.Most famous for: Being what the MC would've been had his mother not died, a spoiled wealthy brat.
Dude really in love with tyballs :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Pretty funny. But we all know Tybalt's getting used for his money by the other preps so disloyalty all over. Heck they much rather go to your party and ditch tybalt. Sage can get money easily if she wanted to. She made it clear to quinn at the carwash that she refuses to go borrow money from daddy. When it comes to Emotionally stable. Oh my Tybalt is far from stable. I bet he is a cheater too. he probably cheats on his watermelon with other fruit from the kitchen.
Dude really in love with tyballs :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Nah man, Tybalt is a fucking idiot.
I "stan" Tyballs for the lulz, seeing how he is universally hated, it was only fair someone stood to protect him a bit, I took it upon myself to be that idiot :KEK:

My post is just there to showcase how one can try and make anyone look good with half truths and well organized posts.

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Nah man, Tybalt is a fucking idiot.
I "stan" Tyballs for the lulz, seeing how he is universally hated, it was only fair someone stood to protect him a bit, I took it upon myself to be that idiot :KEK:

My post is just there to showcase how one can try and make anyone look good with half truths and well organized posts.
Nah I get the jokes. You are not wrong. To be honest heck all problems for everyone in this game can be solved by just communication. But everyone is so damn secretive and oblivious. Prostitution thing fuck call the cops tell sage about it if you are on her path. drugs see point 1. You literally tell Maya that quinn sells girls for sex and she still don't get it. MC see the drugs all around him and still wonder what tommy had on his table. During the hots party he literally see Quinn sell drugs to the girls. How stupid can people be.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Nah I get the jokes. You are not wrong. To be honest heck all problems for everyone in this game can be solved by just communication. But everyone is so damn secretive and oblivious. Prostitution thing fuck call the cops tell sage about it if you are on her path. drugs see point 1. You literally tell Maya that quinn sells girls for sex and she still don't get it. MC see the drugs all around him and still wonder what tommy had on his table. During the hots party he literally see Quinn sell drugs to the girls. How stupid can people be.
That's why I said, easy to to frame things with half truths.

But I kind of shrug off character retardation you mentioned above to DPC's supreme writing skills :HideThePain: I stoped hating on characters a while back.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2483570

Now lets see some real news, regarding the character in your avatar.
SageTybalt
Is the actual president of her club? NO. Quinn runs the show.Is the actual president of his club? YES.
Does she have a disloyal Vice President? YES.Everyone sucks up to him, so, NO.
Blind towards the dealings in her club? YES.Only 2-3 horny lads, and not a Vice President leading a prostitution and drug ring, so, NO.
Incoming coup in her club? YES.NOPE, money does wonders.
Has friends and family that don't give a shit about her when she is sick and don't visit or help out(which forces the MC to white knight for her)? YES.Mommy and daddy are there to fix all issues, so, NO.
Hides things from MC? YES.Even tho it is hate and disdain, Tybalt never hid it. Even Derek(the "BF") is a gossiping douche. Tybalt is the most honest relationship MC has. Every other MG/SG is hiding something from him, etc. So, NO.
Fucked/cheated with someone before officially breaking it off with Chad? YES.Still loyal to the watermelon, would end it like a gentleman if he had the chance to plow Jill. So, NO. Unlike MC, doesn't need to take an STD test. Most faithful character in the game atm, besides Jill.
Keeps traditions? NO.Hosts same boring parties, doesn't change with who he's making the party according to what dick/pussy is being dunk'd on. No hoe behavior. So, NO.
Emotionally stable? NO.Taking in hits to the balls, face, teeth, ego. Humiliated during a presentation and so on. Still keeps his cool and does all his social gatherings with great pride. So, YES.
Has any of her money? NO.YES, dresses well and hosts parties. Sage is so broke that she has her club be at her brother's party, for the money. Pathetic.
Most famous for: Rigging a contest to win 1st place on F95.Most famous for: Being what the MC would've been had his mother not died, a spoiled wealthy brat.
Actually, not bad populism, newcomers who don't know the game's plot can believe this and think that Tybalt is a good guy, and Sage is the main antagonist.

Just one moment about traditions: Fuck them, I'm with Quinn on this point :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
oh man that is hilarious..but you need to spell check it better..first of all..it's Tibalt Burke..second of all you forgot to mention that Tybalt smells like olives..it's repugnant..how could you miss that? even Jill mentioned it at the party..and Sage was laughing in agreement.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I can use this in future releases. I have an idea to use a larger newspaper to fit more information. For example, 4-6 headings.

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
That's why I said, easy to to frame things with half truths.

But I kind of shrug off character retardation you mentioned above to DPC's supreme writing skills :HideThePain: I stoped hating on characters a while back.
I'm with you on that. I cannot fault the game for enjoyability tho. Absolutely love it. So I'm not really complaining more an observation.

• Yay, new update!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, when her family is destroyed due to scandal and HOTs are in jail, she could pull a 180 and lose her shit. We shall see :D
Of all the upcoming dramas with MGs, Sage's drama might be the darkest, I agree. Her family is at risk of destruction, her father can go to jail and a huge blow to her reputation due to Stephen's dark deeds.
And a lot depends on the actions of MC, how Sage will endure this blow.
In time, she will be able to deal with it. Sage is smart, intelligent and gets a good education, of course she will find a good job, although at first she will not be as rich as her family.

Reactions: John Ness

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
She is also only stripper with option of shoving finger up her ass. I don't know about you but if somebody did that to me I would be pissed and probably far more than she was.
Regardless of where you put your finger that is a big no no when it comes strippers So whether its ass or pussy it makes no difference

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Regardless of where you put your finger that is a big no no when it comes strippers So whether its ass or pussy it makes no difference
True, touching strippers is forbidden but in my opinion, putting something in is way more violating than simple touch.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
True but you literally finger rose aswell.
There is no such option. Closest to it is "feel her pussy" during lap dance.
Lily is youngest and least experienced of all girls in the club, besides stripping for her is just means to an end. Perhaps she doesn't want to do anything more than is required of her?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
There is no such option. Closest to it is "feel her pussy" during lap dance.
Lily is youngest and least experienced of all girls in the club, besides stripping for her is just means to an end. Perhaps she doesn't want to do anything more than is required of her?
Have a look again you don't just feel it your finger goes in. You are right about Lilly tho. You can gather that from her reaction at the club when she got all defensive about the whole dumb stripper thing. For her its a means to an end.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes