Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I'm just spit balling really. Another one I worry about is Josy. You have a junky stepbrother that gets super angry super quick with a gun in his possession finding out his sister have been banging the guy who he asked to prevent that from happening. I can see that also going south.
I haven't thought about Josy and Tommy situation but now that you mention it it's really hard to see Tommy not to try to fuck us up some how....except the whole Vinny situation and the bomb ass party made Tommy to feel MC more like a ''brother'' as the other DIKs and we don't end up in a bloodshed

Reactions: osculim

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
This topic moves fast so I'm rewriting this:

Is it ok if I ask for suggestions for other games with a similar combat system to Being a Dik?

I made a topic asking for this on the recommendations board, and I've bumped it several times, but no one will reply to it.
I don't know, honestly. My only suggestion is that you have a look at the game's tags (top of the page, under the thread's name). There you will find listed two different tags: combat and turn based combat. Try exploring both tags, perhaps you get lucky and find something that way.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c.mork

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Her ass is the weakest part of her, she know it, You know it, Everybody know it. :LOL:
View attachment 2523999
It's not offensive to point out, what she herself point out. Her ass is not great, but we still gonna Fuck her in the Ass anyway.:devilish:
View attachment 2524000
It's not the best ass like Josy, Bella and Camila but it is far from the worse ass around. Its like going to the best restaurant in town and having their worse meal its still better then most of the other restaurants best meal :love: :love:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I don't know, honestly. My only suggestion is that you have a look at the game's tags (top of the page, under the thread's name). There you will find listed two different tags: combat and turn based combat. Try exploring both tags, perhaps you get lucky and find something that way.
Thanks appreciate the advice.

Reactions: Jumbi

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Maybe he doesn't want alienating patreons too much :KEK: . Still nine left, though. Which are people's guesses?
Given the inclusion of Sally as the first one I think KRJ is a lock in for one of them. I think Becky will also be included. Areith would be funny, but including Lynette would be funniest (I'm not sure if he could get away with that on Patreon even as a one off render set though). Bianca must be among them as well, there's no way DPC is not aware of her popularity and it's the first chance to show anything lewd with her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Given the inclusion of Sally as the first one I think KRJ is a lock in for one of them. I think Becky will also be included. Areith would be funny, but including Lynette would be funniest (I'm not sure if he could get away with that on Patreon even as a one off render set though). Bianca must be among them as well, there's no way DPC is not aware of her popularity and it's the first chance to show anything lewd with her.
too early for Bianca, too much waiting for the 'royal' to burn everything with a render

I would also rule out Arieth and Gina, too promiscuous for DPC's patreons

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes