bb53

Nov 1, 2022
hi guys, so im in ep3 and won the fight aganist chad but Jill talks like im the one who got beaten and chad really ran away after i beat him. that's weird. ik it is nonsense beating a buffed guy but come on!!

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
As a rule, people who say they see the future are either crazy or fraudsters. And I, as an experienced fraudster View attachment 2565623 , say that I see a great future with Quinn. In this future wealth, prosperity and high position in society is waiting for Fuckface. View attachment 2565624
And no fucking Big Bubba. View attachment 2565626
I see a great future for her too. Dead in a box overdosed on all that coke she could not sell. Its pretty relaxed in that casket. No more worries of owing people money.:ROFLMAO:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
After more playthroughs than I care to count or admit to, I can't believe this is the first time I pick the option to mess around with the dentures at the old folks home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I remember that! I laughed my butt off then and just now. ;)

Last edited:

M0ckingB1rd

Aug 5, 2016
I feel you. Could be worse, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean it's pretty goofy and kind of cringe but it's atleast kind hearted and cute in it's own way (if that makes sense)
But the idea of the costume itself is the the definicion of "I lost a bet" (please don't crucify me, I'm not up to date with the current lore)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the most impossible relationships (in the sense of happy endings) on BADIK:

Jade: the ultimate toxic relationship
Quinn: easy twist and still not necessarily at BR at the last chapter (not necessarily for us either to be honest)
Riona: if Quinn is the easy choice, Riona is the perfect curveball, maximum effect and minimum impact on the story
Bella: obstacles and negative omens non-stop (the only one for whom even winning the costume contest could cause a problem)
Maya solo: there's really no sign of this relationship playing out, no winking (unlike Josy)

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
the most impossible relationships (in the sense of happy endings) on BADIK:

Jade: the ultimate toxic relationship
Quinn: easy twist and still not necessarily at BR at the last chapter (not necessarily for us either to be honest)
Riona: if Quinn is the easy choice, Riona is the perfect curveball, maximum effect and minimum impact on the story
Bella: obstacles and negative omens non-stop (the only one for whom even winning the costume contest could cause a problem)
Maya solo: there's really no sign of this relationship playing out, no winking (unlike Josy)
We're also forgetting the obvious as well.
Zoe.
I think there's a real possibility of a reconnect with her down the road, under the pretense of having an even stronger bond with her than in the past.
big_idea.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We're also forgetting the obvious as well.
Zoe.
I think there's a real possibility of a reconnect with her down the road, under the pretense of having an even stronger bond with her than in the past.
View attachment 2566930
Zoey is the least complicated ending, like Josy or Jill

in the end, what could be more trivial than getting back together with an ex?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
With Zoey getting her own story and brought into the fold in Ep 9. It is clear she is somewhere between MC and LI on the scale of things. Quite simply put, as of the moment, none of the other LIs have had as much depth, story wise, gifted to them - Outside of monologues provided by the character. We are well over the 50% mark of the game's story now... so, I doubt many of the other LIs will be given such a thing. So it will be quite easy to say that Zoey is one of the canonical LI story endings. Just have to see how the next couple of episodes play out.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes