Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
It could also be described as the "favorite DPC's route" (perhaps). It's obvious that he loves creating Throuple relationships, otherwise he wouldn't repeat himself like that from one game to another.
I don't remember well the AL plot and all the paths available, but I remember that only Megan and Melissa can be positioned as Main Girls, I also remember this traumatic experience from the ending. I got a very bad ending because I couldn't stay away from the cookie jar. :ROFLMAO:
This one also, yeah. DPC can't openly declare & admit such things, but each books writers, tv show scenario or game scenario writers or whatever else, always have their own favorite characters. Sympathy for favorites can have completely different forms of expression. So, yeah, DPC definetely like the Throuple thing and his extreme attention, easter eggs and just little details here and there for J&M is the best proof.

Again, it's hard to talk about canonical J/M, because DPC has given us many opportunities to avoid this route. My stance on all immersive/RPG games where there is a lot of variation in the development of events is this: only the backstory is canonical.
For example, if we take the Witcher trilogy, then the book source is canon - everything that happens in games is not canon and depends only on our choices. Books says that Yennefer is canon, but I would say "Fuck her" and go with a redhead:p
So I would say that: MC backstory with Zoey is canon, but how you will decide her route it's all on the player. Even Interlude is not canonical on 100%, because we able to change Zoey personality in DIK/Chick.
Opportunities to fuck up each path is absolutely ok. Let's take a look on it from a different angle. I'm starting to regret using the terms "canon" and "canonical". Could happy endings be considered as a "canonical" endings for the MC and the characters surrounding him? Potential endings are certainly related to our choices and decisions. I don't expect from DPC a sugary and ideal happy endings without adding gray undertones or bitterness to them, this is not his style and it would actually be a very bad decision. If there are any planned, they should certainly be diluted with a bittersweet and bitter ones. Players wrong choices and decisions must be punished and and vice versa. But we are also talking about the girls selection.

My main thought with J&M was that the game "ties" us to them from the very beginning. Whether we want it or not. It felt the same way in AL. None of the other girls get similar attention from the author at the beginning. And some techniques like internal MC thoughts, narratives, etc, for some reason, the author uses only with J&M. MC shows the concern and careness of them almost always. Josy at the moment is the only one who makes him doubt if he is not in Throuple. Even if MC choise in EP5 that he haven't feelings for her anymore, in EP9 he also wonders after her words "how it could be?" If he stays friends with them and picks feelings for one of girls, then it becomes even more intense. He wonders even after a break up with J&M - was it a right decision or not. We have nothing similar with any of the other MGs. For what purpose does the DPC play with the player's feelings like this, making us doubt our choice and showing us all these tearful scenes? Why does the author want us to think again, change our mind or act differently? Sage also has something similar, but in a completely different form, it's more like an opportunity to jump on her train 3 times. And the MC himself also reacts and thinks about it in a completely different way. DPC created an incredible variability for J&M path / branch. That's my point.

I love second chances, Zoey fitting good my personality, she's cool and easy going and ofc I created route for her. She's not like ex-gf in other games, in most of this games the ex betrayed MC, ruined his life, cheated on him, ect... But Zoey not like that. Actually she didn't do anything terrible - she is a teenager, trying to find her way in life, and is also a little chaotic. She didn't quite understand their relationship with MC, which led to a misunderstanding between them. Definitely deserves a second chance.
And in one of the routes I say "To hell!" all this drama with MGs and their minefields, reuniting with the blue haired one.
Zoey deserves a chance, I agree. Last scenes in Interlude and flashback park scene is very heart touching ones. Knowing how much she meant to MC - it definitely deserves a few saves to see all the outcomes and endings with her.

Reactions: KaiserST

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
:unsure:
View attachment 2727467

Yeah, it could be! Joining yoga is another attempt to try win Jill, it won’t work. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2727472
It's either that or he really wants to get pegged by Bella! :KEK:
View attachment 2727468
Quite possibly so that could be Tybalt and it wouldn't surprise me either. If Isabella gives a yoga course, then Tybalt would sign up for it.

...and Becky.

View attachment 2727380

Thanks to Darkdevil66 :devilish:
I gave it some more thought and have a guess. Before EP8 I speculated on the basis of Josy Preview in the Gym so there could be a Gym Freeroam event. In EP8 there wasn't and then if there was going to be a Gym Freeroam event in EP10, which I assume there will be because it will allow DPC to implement the Branchs like he did with the Halloween party, I have to wonder if DPC planned a Gym Freeroam event in the first place or not.

If not, then DPC is reading this forum and taking inspiration from us. Of course he would never admit that, but in his Q&A he admits so he reads reaction and theory of players.

"Did you expect BaDIK to be this successful and to strike a chord with the audience as well as it does?

I knew that the story would hit close to home with players, but I didn't expect the game to reach this level of popularity with millions of players. It's intimidating to think about, so I don't focus much on it, but I'm well aware of the game's impact on players and the AVN industry. The first time I realized it would become successful was after I released it on Steam. That's when I saw the biggest jump in support, and it's been growing ever since.

I'm immensely grateful for the success, even though I still battle with handling it. Seeing people chat daily about something I created and how a community has come from it is very humbling. I'm sad I can't be a part of the community in the same way as players, but I do love reading reactions and theories.
It often surprises me how attentive players can be; they get what I am going for based on a single sentence or picture. I think it's because they understand the characters very well by now and can relate to their problems and stories.

Having other people love what you do and want you to make more of it for a living is a wonderful feeling. It's not something I take for granted, and I work hard for it every day.
"

My fear and/or hope is so that we have extended the development time of BaDIK with our reactions and theories. We will see if there is a Gym Freeroam event.

noobling

May 20, 2018
have not played the game really since game first released, going to start a fresh run with season 1 and 2, to see all the contents without unlocker, do you basically need a playthrough for each girl please or can some girls coexist in a single play through?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Ok, this is starting to get a little absurd. the last 3 days, I feel like I just spent it reading through a 100 page Japanese instruction manual written in fine print where you need a magnifying glass. And I don't read Japanese!

Feels like my retinas have detached and ran away voluntarily....

*mumbles to self*
Think I need a 3 week vacation from this thread

:ROFLMAO:
Nah! You know you can't . Starting from today, we're getting 4 more previews of episode 10 in a 12-day span. You can't miss that.

...and Becky.

View attachment 2727380

Thanks to Darkdevil66 :devilish:
Camila's body is surreal. The contrast between that wasp waist and her wide hips...

Can you please send me a screenshot of when Riona tells Quinn she started smoking pot at 12?
No. It's not Riona that says that, but Quinn implies it. It only happens if Fuckface accepts smoking on the rooftop of the DIKs mansion in episode 4. The conversation goes:

Fuckface: "*{i}Coughs{/i}*"

Quinn: "Hahaha!"

Riona: "This reminds me of my first time."

Quinn: "Yeah, but you were what? 12? This is way funnier!"

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2728050

Becky is hot in a "stop talking and start swallowing" way.
To be precise, she's the arrogant slut you want to humiliate, fuck up her makeup and degrade her.
She's just pure trash. Sure, Arieth is a cum dumpster and has an IQ lower than Dawe, but at least she's being her true self.
Becky is a fraud, thinking she's some Queen B, when in reality she's just pure trash with makeup on. The type of girl that parades herself as some amazing reward/catch, when in reality she gags on the tip of the DIK.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I was thinking something a bit more dramatic for DPC. On his return home, his GPUs may have gotten a little too warm...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean...he has 4090s...

RTX-4090-melted.jpg

:WutFace:

To be precise, she's the arrogant slut you want to humiliate, fuck up her makeup and degrade her.
She's just pure trash. Sure, Arieth is a cum dumpster and has an IQ lower than Dawe, but at least she's being her true self.
Becky is a fraud, thinking she's some Queen B, when in reality she's just pure trash with makeup on. The type of girl that parades herself as some amazing reward/catch, when in reality she gags on the tip of the DIK.
Arieth is dumb but has a good heart and can be nice, Becky is just...well...Bitch is probably the all around best word for her.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She's the kind of girl you fuck but when she's about to cum you stop leave the room find her best friend and give her the best fuck of her life

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I am glad that Pink makes the game not so vanilla, introduced sexual degradation and humiliation through Becky.
It would be nice to create a petition for DPC in his Discord, to create lewd "Becky drinks urine". BaDIK should be less vanilla. :KEK:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
To make it worse for Becky, going for MJ would be the biggest gut punch.
But tbh, BaDIK wise, I'd rather butt fuck Derek than hit on Becky.
You just gave me new relationship goals with Josy and Maya, Becky walking in on a 3some:devilish:. Hell giving Tybalt a BJ would be better then hitting on Becky and considering his size your unlikely to know its even there so it isn't gay :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Arieth is dumb but has a good heart
I was debating with myself whether or not Arieth could just be pretending to be dumb. Thing is, noone who would be smart enough to pretend being that dumb would actually do it, because some people would suspect them to be a secret genius. On the other hand me thinking that would be the perfect cover for her... damn.

The situation is a bit like Lily's from Where the heart is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Silence

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If seriously, I liked the preview. Look at all these girls! Sarah and Mel are flirting with you, most likely after you stayed with them for the night.
Camila smiles warmly as she remembers the tight moves on the dance floor.
Even Heather is cute here, in her eyes you can feel the interest and at the same time uncertainty and regret for the events in Leon's room.
And thanks LIME for the fix, preview became much better. But I'll make this even better a little bit later.

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Is it just me or does Heather look really good in this preview? I don't remember liking her that much from the game, but now compared with the other girls she has a "REAL looking" vibe going on.

View attachment 2728176
She does look good. :) Heather is hard to like because she's such a bitch to MC at every opportunity for literally no reason. There is a minor path for her but it's very subtle. If MC does the right things for her when staying over with Sage, fooling around in the jacuzzi at the preps mansion and taking care of her at the HOTs party she starts liking him and becomes tolerable or even pleasant to be around. After the Halloween party I would hope for more opportunities for MC to become a few of her "+1" tallies to offset Tommy's random philandering.

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes