Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
That's a lot like the prank where you dose someone's jock strap with wintergreen oil. Once it dries the guy never notices when he puts it on, but once he gets out on the practice field and starts sweating...

Seems like something MC might consider for Dawe sometime.
It is a horrid sensation. So yes, do it to Dawe!

Also, another sidenote: Never trust your College mates. I arrived in the room and my friends (so called) handed me a shot of what I thought was jaegermeister (they were doing shots so it seemed legit). Turns out it was a shot glass full of Dave's insanity sauce.. Which is up there in the hottest sauces you can get and the colour looked like jaeger. I heard the collectively "Oh shit" when I knocked it back. Then they all shot to me to rush me to the sink. Didn't understand why until I started to sweat like crazy, turned a deathly pale and what have you. I elected to make my self sick, sticking two fingers down my throat... It worked. But not before coating my mouth, once again with the sauce.

Had the shits the next day.

Another tip of the day. Never down a shot glass full of super hot sauce.

sampow

May 14, 2023
I'm a general user not involved in the silliness and yet I still come to this thread almost every day to read it. Yeah sure there's lot of off topic and all but when a serious question arise, the fellas here take time to answer it seriously (most of the time). And when it's done, they're back to regular schedule of banter and waifu wars etc, and let's face it, they're all pretty funny. Plus sometimes sampow decides to engage and makes everything better (don't know how he does that).

So all in all, keep going guys, you make me laugh.
In a previous life (*cough*shazba*cough*), I also used to read this thread every day, and read every single new post. The game discussions at the time were at a high for me, and there was so much to discuss. There was also a core group of posters that was very fun to interact with and they stayed on topic (if you guys are reading this, you know who you are (y)).

Discussing the game is why I'm here, and occasionally I'll get some inspiration to make a mega post, but it's all been done before so it's hard to come up with something to discuss without just rehashing old discussions.

And for some reason episode 9 didn't really provide much fodder for discussion; hopefully episode 10 will improve on that. Some obscure (and not so obscure) things I've been looking forward to since episode 8:
  • More Riona time: As has been said by others, both episode 8 & 9 did not deliver on Riona. A few kisses but the mc needs to working towards that big O! :love:
  • So Becky... I so wanted some Becky time after the HOTs party, but then episode 9 wiped the floor with her... Well it's been a while and I've recovered from episode 9. Becky still needs it up the ass. I kinda feel I need to see her ahegao face! :sneaky:
  • Sally feels like she's on the cards more now than ever before, after the mc sorted out her little wardrobe malfunction... :geek:
  • DnG - I know I'm not the only one! :p
  • And yeah, I wanna see Neil and Lynette fuck - I wanna see the mc's reaction when he reads it! :eek:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
In a previous life (*cough*shazba*cough*), I also used to read this thread every day, and read every single new post. The game discussions at the time were at a high for me, and there was so much to discuss. There was also a core group of posters that was very fun to interact with and they stayed on topic (if you guys are reading this, you know who you are (y)).

Discussing the game is why I'm here, and occasionally I'll get some inspiration to make a mega post, but it's all been done before so it's hard to come up with something to discuss without just rehashing old discussions.

And for some reason episode 9 didn't really provide much fodder for discussion; hopefully episode 10 will improve on that. Some obscure (and not so obscure) things I've been looking forward to since episode 8:
  • More Riona time: As has been said by others, both episode 8 & 9 did not deliver on Riona. A few kisses but the mc needs to working towards that big O! :love:
  • So Becky... I so wanted some Becky time after the HOTs party, but then episode 9 wiped the floor with her... Well it's been a while and I've recovered from episode 9. Becky still needs it up the ass. I kinda feel I need to see her ahegao face! :sneaky:
  • Sally feels like she's on the cards more now than ever before, after the mc sorted out her little wardrobe malfunction... :geek:
  • DnG - I know I'm not the only one! :p
  • And yeah, I wanna see Neil and Lynette fuck - I wanna see the mc's reaction when he reads it! :eek:
Episode nine barely advanced the plot, so there's not much to speculate about.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Josy: "That sounds really intriguing but how exactly does a foursome work? Do you tag in and out like in pro wrestling?"
Just like a threesome, but with an extra person. I haven’t actually tried a foursome, though, so I’m assuming. but threesomes are awesome.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I heard on other threads that this place had become a real wasteland but instead I found great enjoyment scrolling through these pages. Thanks fellas.
Nah this thread is the place to be. Always a laugh, in a good way. Though there are plenty of sour pusses on this forum who say "No fun allowed - Serious topics only" they generally are ushered out.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I heard on other threads that this place had become a real wasteland but instead I found great enjoyment scrolling through these pages. Thanks fellas.
Ive made a few attempts to tell people that im a fan of being a dik, and also offended by what i see here. but, i just cant seem to make it to the end without laughing.

sampow

May 14, 2023
Episode nine barely advanced the plot, so there's not much to speculate about.
The funny thing is it actually did, the problem is, because of the flashback method of how the various parts of the story were presented, none of it felt engaging, and so it felt like nothing happened. But check out the key points of episode 9:
  • Vinny finally showed up and had his first altercation with the mc. This has been looming for ages.
  • Maya's loan situation has progressed another inch, but hopefully a Royce lawyer will be the final nail on the coffin of that arc.
  • The mc has officially chosen his girl and ended it with the others, and everyone knows (unless it's Quinn, but who are we kidding, they all fucking know).
  • Quinn and the mc are effectively married now.
  • Heather has opened the floodgates. It's been a long time coming (had to resist the pun there).
  • Sally was nice to the mc, as nice as Sally can get. It's the first time she hasn't just tried to stab him in the face. It'd be cool if their banter took another turn now, like still insulting but a hint of actual flirting.
  • We have this new plot arc of the bug(s) in the DIKs mansion.
  • Nicole has indicated she wants more than just sex from the mc.
  • We've dealt with all the ex-LIs handling of being dumping (except Josy).
  • Bianca is almost openly flirting with the mc now, and he's definitely made his intentions known.
  • We've had a grand threesome with the throuple, something people have been complaining about the lack of for a while.
  • Anal with Sage, the first anal scene of the LIs.
  • Jill is bordering on giving the mc blowjobs now.
  • We've had the very much anticipated Halloween party, and it was epic, but lost its appeal when we realised it was the entire episode.
  • We got to discover Carolyn's true name. :cry:
  • We found out it was Arieth who was pregnant.
And there's a whole bunch more situations that could cause drama:
  • What's Nick gonna do about seeing Bella and mc making out after she leaves his room in the morning?
  • How's Tommy gonna react to finding the mc is fucking his sister now that he knows?
  • Did Bella determine that the mc cheated on his test (if you chose to cheat)?
  • Who was the mystery girl in the demon face outfit that the mc flirts with at the Moose Bar?
  • What will the repercussions of the relationship cheat tally be?
  • Is a foursome with Maya, Josy and Sage brewing, Sage is getting pretty pally with the girls, and even made out with Josy for a dare, and Maya names her as one of the hottest HOTs?
  • When will Zoey and the mc fuck?
  • What will Jill do now that she knows Bianca's husband is cheating on her?
  • What was in the safe that Quinn's dad showed her when she was little?
  • What was Vinnie doing / looking for in the mc's room?
  • What was Avery talking about when she thought the mc was Tara under the sheet?
But yeah, because of the flashback method, the episode started and ended with the Halloween party, so it feels like fuck all happened. I hope DPC goes back to progressing the story linearly.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes