Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Most of them seems to be. The only one that we know isn't involved is Sage but there must be someone else who also isn't in the know. Maybe Heather and Elena?
I don't think they know about the prostiturtion, but considering they both get high with John Boy and Tommy I'm gonna say they know about the drugs. The only ones that probably don't are Arieth, Ashley, Maya and Josy.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
It's difficult to use this tier list, it contains US, and they are all Americans. But the United States is a country of immigrants, a melting pot of different ethnicities and cultures. I feel more comfortable explaining my thoughts on this without Tierlist.

MC aka Tremolo/Fuckface. His default last name is Miller. He may be of either English or German origin. But how obsessed MC is when he does some work: notice how perfectly he cleaned his room in DIKs - perfect order reigns there. How indignant he is when Vinny ruins everything. How MC gets worked up when preparing a Halloween party. Pedantry in work and the desire to do everything right. This reveals his German origin. (I know, a bit stereotypical about how meticulous Germans are).

Now I’ll go over some of the girls with whom this is obvious.
Sage is of English, Irish or Scottish descent and has a very high percentage of redheads.
Maya looks like a girl of Northern European descent and could be either German or Scandinavian.
Josy - it's hard to say, with her looks changing since Ep.7 and her darker skin. Too Much Solarium? Josy! Why did you go to the solarium? You are so petite and could burn to the bones there! :KEK:
Bella has something definitely Spanish about her. But the surname Roberts is English. Maybe it's still her husband's last name? :unsure:
Jill. She gives me the vibes of a girl from the British royal family.
~
Further, looking at the Side Girls, it’s very difficult to say who is who among the whites, we don’t know their last names. For example, I have no idea who exactly Quinn is. Unnatural hair color is misleading.
With Riona it's obvious - half Japanese/half white
The fact that I remember Nicole being Brittish was mentioned somewhere in the game.
Camila is definitely from Mexico.
Zoey - there are many different mixed nationalities in her. Her mom looks Philippine/somewhere from Southeast Asia, also has some mexican + white vibes.
Arieth have crabs origin, we have two black characters - Jacob and Brandi and no one in the game are Slavs. Those ideas that I have at the moment.

Please to anyone don't use this post for nationalist/xenophobic remarks.
4 black characters. Darius of the A-holes, I mean alphas and Stanley the owner of Derek's favorite boobs.

luzifer17

Jun 3, 2019
FYI
So, there was Malware in Android Version. About two weeks ago i downloaded thia for Android. Two days ago my Google Account was hacked and i got hijacked. No recovery possible, since my Phone was injected. Just my Story.

PS: a great Game anyway

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
It's difficult to use this tier list, it contains US, and they are all Americans. But the United States is a country of immigrants, a melting pot of different ethnicities and cultures. I feel more comfortable explaining my thoughts on this without Tierlist.

MC aka Tremolo/Fuckface. His default last name is Miller. He may be of either English or German origin. But how obsessed MC is when he does some work: notice how perfectly he cleaned his room in DIKs - perfect order reigns there. How indignant he is when Vinny ruins everything. How MC gets worked up when preparing a Halloween party. Pedantry in work and the desire to do everything right. This reveals his German origin. (I know, a bit stereotypical about how meticulous Germans are).

Now I’ll go over some of the girls with whom this is obvious.
Sage is of English, Irish or Scottish descent and has a very high percentage of redheads.
Maya looks like a girl of Northern European descent and could be either German or Scandinavian.
Josy - it's hard to say, with her looks changing since Ep.7 and her darker skin. Too Much Solarium? Josy! Why did you go to the solarium? You are so petite and could burn to the bones there! :KEK:
Bella has something definitely Spanish about her. But the surname Roberts is English. Maybe it's still her husband's last name? :unsure:
Jill. She gives me the vibes of a girl from the British royal family.
~
Further, looking at the Side Girls, it’s very difficult to say who is who among the whites, we don’t know their last names. For example, I have no idea who exactly Quinn is. Unnatural hair color is misleading.
With Riona it's obvious - half Japanese/half white
The fact that I remember Nicole being Brittish was mentioned somewhere in the game.
Camila is definitely from Mexico.
Zoey - there are many different mixed nationalities in her. Her mom looks Philippine/somewhere from Southeast Asia, also has some mexican + white vibes.
Arieth have crabs origin, we have two black characters - Jacob and Brandi and no one in the game are Slavs. Those ideas that I have at the moment.

Please to anyone don't use this post for nationalist/xenophobic remarks.
Sarah - Italian I think
Melanie - Turkish
Mona - Irish, Scottish, Welsh, English
Heather - Germanic, Danish or Dutch
Josy - She looks Puerto Rican (JLo) to me
Agree about Sage, Rio, Maya, Bella, Zoey.
Jill - kind of French looking to me, but Royce is an English origin surname.
Camila - She could be Mexican, although she also could be Indian/Pakistani
Jade - English
Cathy - Spanish
Nicole/Envy - English
Nora - More Slavic to me. Bosnian maybe
Ashley - Ireland, England, Wales, Scotland
Lily - Australian
Rose - Russian
Brandi - West African descent
Arieth - Alabama

Reactions: Revelwer
Mar 2, 2022
Compilation
Compiled as much of my posts into a single infographic that I could.
I divided the characters up into categories.
So this post showcases the data for:
  • Alphas​
  • Pink Rose Girls​
  • ANO​
  • HOTs​
  • DIKs​
  • MGs​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There isn't any new data included for this inforgraphic but it includes information I've not shown in a clean format before.
Hope you enjoyed this post!

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Compilation
Compiled as much of my posts into a single infographic that I could.
I divided the characters up into categories.
So this post showcases the data for:
  • Alphas​
  • Pink Rose Girls​
  • ANO​
  • HOTs​
  • DIKs​
  • MGs​

There isn't any new data included for this inforgraphic but it includes information I've not shown in a clean format before.
Hope you enjoyed this post!
Appreciate the hard work you do. But we need to take you out to the club, or something.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Yeah, unfortunately I think her tuition problem will be here until the final episode
well, I am pretty sure DPC knows how, and when, tuition needs to be paid. So I would assume it would be settled with in the next two episodes otherwise Maya may just get kicked out of college.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
well, I am pretty sure DPC knows how, and when, tuition needs to be paid. So I would assume it would be settled with in the next two episodes otherwise Maya may just get kicked out of college.
Don't worry Orgitas I won't let anything like that happen to my Queen
All these arseholes like Patrick need to stop trying to ruin her life

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Haha
But seriously Maya is so used to being disappointed and pushed around by people
She doesn't even cry if the mc breaks up the throuple
Not that I ever would ever do that but I saw the scene once on the internet

If any character deserves some good luck it's her