bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
This may sound pretty random but I am kinda sure at this point that this VN will have a pretty dark/sad ending just like the previous work of DPC, just becuase of the time he takes to come up with a single ep (I am not crying that he should be quick , the only way he can do that is if he hires people ) for us to have a good ending for all the branches that have been created it won't make much sense like its basically like we would only interact to one main girl as per the branch we are on and it will take a lot of time to reach a good ending rather than that what DPC can do is put a sad and unexpected twist which affects all of the branches and reduces the branches and his work resulting in a much faster ending ,as if we just think about it he can take 7-8 eps for good ending or even an individual ending for all the main girls , which can be like 10 or more years .
But in acting, in fact, there was a good ending. This is if we are talking about the final. And not only for the MC, but also for his friend. So, there was a sad twist to the story, but the ending was happy. And the death of one of the women was not a plot line, but a plot line. So... Would the DPC repeat itself? Who knows? We’ll see. And actually, what prevents him from completing all the arches, all the girls for the next 10 years? :HideThePain: Nothing. Sooner or later, he’s gonna close the door. And again by choice in episode 8, we can see that there are six major endings, with different branching. If you split Maya and Josie then 7. And of those 7 will be 21(? ):WaitWhat: for each will be good, neutral and bad. :WeSmart: And it is not so much.:KEK:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I´m interested in the story if the story is good. If the story is crap, I´m not interested. And half of the plotlines of this game are nonsenses. I don't want to see just the sex scenes. Actually, sex scenes is the last thing I´m interested, this is not "fap material" for me. If it were, I would follow the path of Maya and Josy, since I suppose the scenes are mostly threesomes, but since I don't like those characters or their arcs, I don't even play their paths.

Anyway, it was just a comment out of a moment of boredom when I was looking for news about the update. I'm not looking for validation from people here, because I know this thread is the most toxic one of this forum.
Toxic? :WaitWhat: Wow.:FacePalm: Last month, probably, I’ve been in this area about twice a day, reading and laughing, and fooling around. I haven’t seen any toxic comments at the moment.:cool: Just jokes and cute squabbles, between the church of Maya - Josie:KEK: and the church of Quinn:love: ( I from the second if anything.:cool: ). Enough lamp theme.:WeSmart: I don’t know where you found the toxicity.:WaitWhat:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Jill: Is from a vastly different socioeconomic background and has the potential to go sour if old money doesn't approve of the boyfriend and cut here off potentially having a repeat of MCs father and mother.
Well, actually, there are rumors that the MC also comes from a wealthy family. Maybe even from the Burgmeisters. And if Jill’s parents find out that he has an influential grandparents, I don’t think they’ll look at his father’s poverty. So it’s a marriage made in heaven. :WeSmart:
Although, of course, if my theory is correct and he is Royce. Then, yes... as they say - incest, it’s family business.:KEK:

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Toxic? :WaitWhat: Wow.:FacePalm: Last month, probably, I’ve been in this area about twice a day, reading and laughing, and fooling around. I haven’t seen any toxic comments at the moment.:cool: Just jokes and cute squabbles, between the church of Maya - Josie:KEK: and the church of Quinn:love: ( I from the second if anything.:cool: ). Enough lamp theme.:WeSmart: I don’t know where you found the toxicity.:WaitWhat:
I encourage you to accept the one truth way, way of vengefull Jill. She is gonna fucking stomp mummy Bella for sure

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I have a hunch that we might see some tragedy sooner rather than later, and there were possible signs of it in the last ep. Arieth, who was cruising through life blissfully ignorant of its trials and tribulations, now finds herself pregnant, will possibly have enough brain cells meet up to realise that the HOTs set her up to get the jocks out of town for Halloween, and thanks to the crabs and the unknown baby daddy, will be ostracised by the DIKs and, thanks to the ruined road trip, probably the jocks as well. Plus it seems she's going to fail/already failed on the exam side. That's a lot to be crashing down onto someone unprepared to take it and I wouldn't be surprised if she takes her own life or at least attempts it. It'd also be a way for DPC to not address who exactly the baby daddy is whilst maxing out the guilt among those who could be. I hope I'm wrong because to me, she's one of the high points of the game as far as amusement goes. But it wouldn't surprise me if that happened, possibly as a cliffhanger ending.
I mean, I don’t want to hurt anyone, but often, people like Arieth don’t have to think about leaving this mortal coil. They, like, just live. It will be early marriage or single motherhood and more likely she will love her child sufficiently. Because in all nine episodes, we’ve been told that Arieth is a good-natured person.

Reactions: moonhowler1972

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I encourage you to accept the one truth way, way of vengefull Jill. She is gonna fucking stomp mummy Bella for sure
Cast off these impure thoughts, my brother. :KEK: And embrace our goddess in your heart.:WeSmart: The divine face of the goddess Quinn will always protect you:KEK:, and her diabolical gut will always give you pleasure.:love: It’s a win-win.:WeSmart: Believe me, brother!:KEK::KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That one was odd indeed. I first thought maybe he is new, but at least the account is old enough to know that this thread isn't even in the top 50 of the "most toxic threads".

Like most of the time it's super chill here with the occasional troll dropping in to spew nonsense...hmm maybe he was trying to fulfill that quota ? :D
The only thing I'm critical of the thread is that some people go into overprotective mode when someone criticizes their waifu (I used to suffer from this myself, but recovered) and start wars over it.
Now I think what difference does it make who says some? If someone doesn't like Sage, Zoey, Bella, Riona, etc., then will I start a war with them? No. Depending on my mood, I’ll try to counter-argument the criticism, or just pass by.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Today I made a model of Quinn in DAZ. And I threw it in ZBrush. For the first time in a long time, I went into ZBrush, and oh, my God, what an not intuitive interface it has.:HideThePain: It’s gonna take a few days to get used to this shit again.:HideThePain: But maybe by next Halloween, I’ll definitely be done, zombie Quinn, who gives heart to the MC.:KEK:
Like in this picture.
mmG1Mr79JIzEZeqnaI3Ai.png
Yeah, it’s an extra hand, but it’s not my fault, it’s all the neural networks. Quinn, I’m not doing three hands. :KEK:
I’m thinking of making two versions of the renderer, one more realistic, with white-eyed blind eyes and a real heart in her hands, and the other one with all the magic lights, like the picture, glowing eyes, heart.
If your GODDESS becomes a zombie, will you still love her? :KEK: Will you accept her heart?:WeSmart::KEK:

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Well, actually, there are rumors that the MC also comes from a wealthy family. Maybe even from the Burgmeisters. And if Jill’s parents find out that he has an influential grandparents, I don’t think they’ll look at his father’s poverty. So it’s a marriage made in heaven. :WeSmart:
Although, of course, if my theory is correct and he is Royce. Then, yes... as they say - incest, it’s family business.:KEK:
Those two theories have been around for a very long time, but they always fail in Episode 1 when the MC's dad drives him to the Burgmeister and Royce College. We are used to inconsistent and sometimes even annoyingly stupid storylines but I think this one would tip the scales and have people up in arms.

Every dad on the planet would say something along the lines of "Be proud son, your mother was a burgmeister/royce.", if that were actually the case. But since that didn't happen and if we then later find out that that actually IS the case, it would instantly jump to the most braindead storyline in the history of gaming, it would even beat the tuition crap with ease.

On top of that DPC doesn't do incest or would even tip his toe onto that patreon landmine.

It has been discussed many many many times, but the eventual consensus was always that the MC's family on his mother's side was not as rich as the game makes the Burgmeisters/Royces out to be. Simply because super loaded people don't move into a hotel they just bought, while it's being renovated, they would wait until it's done.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The only thing I'm critical of the thread is that some people go into overprotective mode when someone criticizes their waifu (I used to suffer from this myself, but recovered) and start wars over it.
Now I think what difference does it make who says some? If someone doesn't like Sage, Zoey, Bella, Riona, etc., then will I start a war with them? No. Depending on my mood, I’ll try to counter-argument the criticism, or just pass by.
That one I never understood, on the one hand people want as many girls to choose from as possible and on the other hand they get, as you said, overprotective. I really don't understand that need for validation, if you like girl A, what difference does it make if another guy doesn't and instead prefers girl B ? It makes no sense to even have an argument over that one, since taste and preferences are what they are.

The only thing that manages to get me riled up is the Anti-ntr brigade ( I think we discussed this before :D ), or any other group for that matter, that tries to force their views onto others and won't stop spewing nonsense and disrupt the entire flow on the thread.

If I were a shrink, I'd flood F95 with ads for my practise, and maaaaaaaan...I would be shitting gold bricks. :D

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Those two theories have been around for a very long time, but they always fail in Episode 1 when the MC's dad drives him to the Burgmeister and Royce College. We are used to inconsistent and sometimes even annoyingly stupid storylines but I think this one would tip the scales and have people up in arms.

Every dad on the planet would say something along the lines of "Be proud son, your mother was a burgmeister/royce.", if that were actually the case. But since that didn't happen and if we then later find out that that's actually the case, it would instantly jump to the most braindead storyline in the history of gaming, it would even beat the tuition crap with ease.

On top of that DPC doesn't do incest or would even tip his toe onto that patreon landmine.

It has been discussed many many many times, but the eventual consensus was always that the MC's family on his mother's side was not as rich as the game makes the Burgmeisters/Royces out to be. Simple because super loaded people don't move into a hotel they just bought, while it's being renovated, they would wait until it's done.
I actually suspect that either his father is as wooden as MC and did not ask the name Lynette, or maybe he resented her family for some reason and therefore did not say anything to MC, or Lynette herself asked not to tell MC who she is. :WeSmart: Anyway, I didn’t see her body at all, so maybe she was just forced to leave Neal and MC with blackmail, because we know her father was against this alliance.:WeSmart: And now the MC is a grown-up, and let’s say the more blackmailed she was before, the less relevant she is, so she’s sending the MC her diaries, let’s say preparing him for a meeting with her.:WeSmart: Actually then the resentment of Neal would also have been understood why he never found a new woman. He is still loyal to Lynette and waiting for her.:WeSmart:
And in the hotel, if I remember correctly, lived only Lynette, because she was tired of her father or ,something like that. I definitely do not remember.:unsure:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I actually suspect that either his father is as wooden as MC and did not ask the name Lynette, or maybe he resented her family for some reason and therefore did not say anything to MC, or Lynette herself asked not to tell MC who she is.: WeSmart: Anyway, I didn’t see her body at all, so maybe she was just forced to leave Neal and MC with blackmail, because we know her father was against this alliance.: WeSmart: And now the MC is a grown-up, and let’s say the more blackmailed she was before, the less relevant she is, so she’s sending the MC her diaries, let’s say preparing him for a meeting with her. : WeSmart: Actually then the resentment of Neal would also have been understood why he never found a new woman. He is still loyal to Lynette and waiting for her.: WeSmart:
And in the hotel, if I remember correctly, lived only Lynette, because she was tired of her father or ,something like that. I definitely do not remember.: не уверен:
Oh if you are talking "Lynette is alive", you are talking to the one who came up with that theory and discussed it more times than I care to remember.

But again it all fails in terms of Neil not pointing it out when he drives the MC to College. Neil is never shown as petty, and all he cares about is his son, no matter how much he would resent or even hate Lynette and/or her family he would not deny his son that side of his lineage.

I'll keep this very very short, because I can't go through all of it again at length.

Theory is, that Lynette is alive and instead of dying after giving birth, when she discovered that she is pregnant, being an 18 year old girl, she told Neil that she is gonna have an abortion or give the child up for adoption and Neil said "No, I'll take him." and Lynette then said "Fine, but tell him I died, so there is no chance of him trying to find me."

And by now she is guilt tripping hard, which made her sent her diary to the MC, which will tell us her side of the story and conclude with the MC finding out what really happened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
But it could all be much simpler. The MC simply forgot his DIK jacket at Nicole's after sex with Lily and Nicole and Lily puts it on and goes to class with it.
OH HELL NO !!! Bro, take that back ! If you start making sense all of the sudden...I just can't handle it...the thread would die, wormholes would form, earthquakes, vulcanic eruptions...just NO !

Puuuuuuhlease change that to something like "In Episode 5 we see a picture of a lion...get it ? Alion !!! ALIEN !!! They beamed the MC's jacket onto Lily, and she just had to show it off. It's all in the game guys, you just have to start to pay attention to the small details!"

Bro I'm already starting to shake, fix that ASAP !

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That one I never understood, on the one hand people want as many girls to choose from as possible and on the other hand they get, as you said, overprotective. I really don't understand that need for validation, if you like girl A, what difference does it make if another guy doesn't and instead prefers girl B ? It makes no sense to even have an argument over that one, since taste and preferences are what they are.

The only thing that manages to get me riled up is the Anti-ntr brigade ( I think we discussed this before :D ), or any other group for that matter, that tries to force their views onto others and won't stop spewing nonsense and disrupt the entire flow on the thread.

If I were a shrink, I'd flood F95 with ads for my practise, and maaaaaaaan...I would be shitting gold bricks. :D
This is it. My friends can’t stand Josy, but I’m okay with her, I see both her shortcomings and her strengths.
I don’t like Jill, but they are not against her, although like everyone else they laugh and make memes.
And we get along great together. We're probably too old for this.
Anti-NTR crowd, how good it is that they are no longer here. Surprisingly, the BaDIK thread became clear of Anti-NTR crusaders, although F95 is full of them.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

A short but good update for today.

The animation queue is down to 6 animations. After they're completed, I need to post-process them and test the lewd scenes to ensure that they work. After that, beta testing can start, and it will start sometime next week.

The final preview for episode 10 drops on Wednesday, and next Friday will be the final status update before the release date announcement.

This development cycle is about to reach its end.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Wow, and an actual new hairstyle that looks good ?! WTF happened? someone take over from dpc ? He hired some Fan-art maker ? :LOL:
It's probably because you can't go worse than those twintails

Don't be fooled ! She's clearly craving for the Chick MC !
Well, Chick MC got that freebie from Lily in ep. 5 :sneaky:

I'm not looking for validation from people here, that's why I replied to the post where I've been called out and tried to explain myself.
Fixed

sampow

May 14, 2023

A short but good update for today.

The animation queue is down to 6 animations. After they're completed, I need to post-process them and test the lewd scenes to ensure that they work. After that, beta testing can start, and it will start sometime next week.

The final preview for episode 10 drops on Wednesday, and next Friday will be the final status update before the release date announcement.

This development cycle is about to reach its end.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Cool.

:p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes