WilsonAesir

Dec 10, 2020
new to this thread, how do u actually download the entire game? i'm seeing season 1-2 files, season 3, interludes and stuff. which do i start with or do i just get them all and extract to just one single folder?

jw1221

Jan 4, 2023
new to this thread, how do u actually download the entire game? i'm seeing season 1-2 files, season 3, interludes and stuff. which do i start with or do i just get them all and extract to just one single folder?
Season 1 and 2 should be separate from interlude and 3 I believe. So download and extract season 1 and 2 file to it's own folder. Interlude + season 3 and season 4 when it's released will be together so a separate folder for that also.

Last edited:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I don't feel like it. I wrote what I wanted to write about it. People have seen that these scholarship applications are different.

I'm just guessing one thing, so whatever the MC's affinity and every branch, there's probably going to be some drama. As the MC tells his story, the only question is at what time the drama took place, because basically everything is in the past. What I mean is whether the drama happened before the MC was born, before the MC came to college or only happened during college.

Tommy gives us a clue in EP9. He said to the MC so that in every beauty there is some shit and in every shit there is some beauty. So, good story with some drama and lots of drama with some good story. I'm just trying to figure out what to expect and condition myself so it doesn't come as much of a surprise to me.
Spoiler: The end of chapter 16

MC
: So actually, I made it all up. None of it happened. I never actually went to college at all.
:LOL:

MC: You believed me? Huh...Guess those acting lessons paid off after all.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I have a feeling Patrick's father was just like him
I think that's why Patrick is an arsehole because he was raised by a bigoted piece of crap
I think Maya bloodline is filled with stupid people that why Maya is such a dumb dumb. No wonder her own father fooled her. Nonetheless, I don't think Patrick is doing anything wrong considering Maya is very easily persuaded and influenced. Considering she was willing to do whatever Quinn told her and even grind a guy. Not only she claimed to be a lesbian, she even fallen in love with a dude and cheated on her girlfriend. :Kappa:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I want to like Sally but she is too mean
Of course, she is attractive, but I don't just care about looks
I like girls who are sweet & kind
Like Maya for example
Sally is that girl who thinks she know you better than yourself and don’t think too high of you until you prove her wrong then she will cling to you too much
Remember she is in love with magner the Nerd guy

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How long do you think you can mod ep 10 and release it?
What came first, the chicken or the egg? :p

There's no logical way for me to know the answer bud. Longer than a day, less than eternity. Threads of either mod's past updates will give you the average which is ~ 3-5 days depending mostly on minigame math and the complexity of any freeroams which is about the average of the other complex VN's I mod publicly. Scrap will almost certainly be faster than me due to the differences in and amount of feature sets. It's not a contest though, but I reckon the slowdown this time will be the damn Party minigame which hopefully will give insights this update on how it will actually work (including randomizations). That's going to be a real bitch of a minigame to mod tbh.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
What came first, the chicken or the egg? :p

There's no logical way for me to know the answer bud. Longer than a day, less than eternity. Threads of either mod's past updates will give you the average which is ~ 3-5 days depending mostly on minigame math and the complexity of any freeroams which is about the average of the other complex VN's I mod publicly. Scrap will almost certainly be faster than me due to the differences in and amount of feature sets. It's not a contest though, but I reckon the slowdown this time will be the damn Party minigame which hopefully will give insights this update on how it will actually work (including randomizations). That's going to be a real bitch of a minigame to mod tbh.
Such hassle huh?
Gl then
Personally i hope episode 10 does bring back fighting minigame i really loved it always challenging with reflexes
What i found it the most taken time is special render images and minigames that take much time then free roam
The text scene doesn’t take long

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes