Savita23

Jan 27, 2020
That's why she never had any intention for Maya or Josy to join,
I kinda disagree here, maybe eventually yes, but initially, I think she actually wanted her involved. I base this of her initial argeument with Riona, where Riona says that she doesn't want Maya and Mona to join into the bussiness and Quinn disagrees.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Right missed that unless she join later in life and that she was a third year student was just to show she had been there three years, but who can say as we dont have details on their ages overall to make a judgement one way or the other.
It's possible she took a few years off before going to college, or even that she's now doing another degree.

Anyway, my entire argument against this theory - I posted this a few days ago:

Some things to debunk the whole Jill is Lynette's sister theories:
  • Jill wouldn't have been 3, she would have been 2 when Lynette died (Jill is a 3rd year while MC is a 1st year student - only 2 years apart unless Jill took some time off from her studies for community work and campaigning against the injustices in the world)
  • Lynette would have had to be pregnant with MC for ~9 months. Likely she was with Neil at the time, not hanging out with Jill. That means Jill's contact with her sister was somewhat severed at age 1 and 3 months (of course Jill and MC could be born at apposite times of the year adding an almost 12 months to the age difference). It's suddenly less likely that Jill has any memories at all of her sister, and if that's a photo of Jill on her sister's shoulders, she's quite the healthy bouncing baby/toddler...
  • In MC's mom's diary, she complains about staying in hotels with her dad, she talks about running away to stay with a friend (now the friend could definitely be associated with Jill or Bella but less dramatic in this sense), but there's never any mention of leaving her sister behind, or even having a sister. Living in a hotel doesn't sound like the life of a Burke either.
  • On the last date with MC, Jill states she grew up in the Burke estate on the hill. That feels like a far cry from the life Lynette was discussing in her diaries.
  • MC's dad mentioned he worked for Lynette's father (before they got hitched) on construction sites.
  • The opening scenes of the college grounds with Cathy giving the tour detail that "Professors Castor Burgmeister and Sigmond Royce founded this college in 1921". Once again, this lineage of money doesn't ring true with the lifestyle that MC's mom's diary alludes to.
I'm not saying any of these other crackpot theories are far fetched and not grounded in any clear observations... actually I am.

Reactions: Aerlwyn

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ya know what i would Love to see .... the Walk of Shame with the Complete HOT Bunnies in one Go :ROFLMAO:
Could be the Chicks from Pink Rose too
Or just Maya & Josie (only if Tommy included in watching the Walk) :ROFLMAO:

One of my Favorite wishes would be Cathy & Jade :love:
After the last walk of shame, the guys may have lost a little enthusiasm for the whole tradition.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Am I the only one thinking that Jill is the MC’s aunt?
His mother is dead like her older sister.
We don’t know the cause of death of the sister.
From a rich family.
We don’t know (I’m only suspecting) his mother’s last name or her sister’s name.
DPC brought her recently into the plot.
Jill said that she had the same shenanigans with her sister’s wills that the MC had.
The age seems unlikely too fit, but it can (at least barely).
It would add a major gap between her and the MC, but...
What kind of men of culture’s game would be one without some family lovey dovey time?
Yes, 23 year old Jill had a younger sister who bore an 18 year old child. Anyone who thinks this is completely insane.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Weirdly enough, the charecter that I care most about is Maya, and in a completely platonic way.
Like, that camping scene just flipped a switch, from getting in her pants to just protecting her. And wanting her to find the best with Josy.
Absolutely same

About Bella I already want to see this shit happening
SPOILER!:

706393_Untitled-1.jpg

(I was drawing this crap and was about to post it and your comment just gave me the chance :LOL:)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Aunt - niece isn’t incest, it’s even legal, but that’s a strong counter-argument to the theory and that’s good.
To play devils advocate, the "no incest rule from DPC" hasn't been broken yet even if they do turn out to be related (and let's assume an Aunt/Nephew relationship is considered incest). It'd just fuck up their relationship and they'd have to call it quits, hopefully before it goes too far. At this point, some kisses, a grind (on the couch) an accidental breast grab and a bit of groping during the picnic are all that's occurred. Even in the DnG game, when the mc pretty much got it on with every female except Sally (although he did finger her during the first DnG game, so even she is covered). The thing is though, the seduction of Jill during that game got interrupted before it went anywhere (fucking horse headed Tybalt!). So we don't even get to see the MC imagining bonking Jill. Is that because DPC is holding out on this scene (even from occurring in the MC's mind) so that it has greater impact when they finally do the deed, or is it so that when they finally find out they are related, nothing too sexual has occurred between them. Still, if they do reach 3rd base before finding out the "truth", they can always get hypnotized into not remembering ("Oldboy" anyone?)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Absolutely same

About Bella I already want to see this shit

sorry spending time with Derek affected me
I cannot believe someone has drawn that! Is that your artwork or you found it on the dark web?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't read you comment below that you drew it, my mind was reeling from the picture too much. Nice artwork, definitely captures Bella's likeness very well. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: yngve

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Aunt - niece isn’t incest, it’s even legal, but that’s a strong counter-argument to the theory and that’s good.
Well, that's a first..
It is incest if you have a sexual relationship with a blood relative, and if Jill for some reason appears to be MC's aunt, that would be incest. I know this law can vary depending on your jurisdiction, but this game is set in USA, and as far as I know.. it is illegal to marry or have relations with your aunt in the USA. Correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: Cokebaths and yngve

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I cannot believe someone has drawn that! Is that your artwork or you found it on the dark web?
Ha, I just traced Bella; I was watching a tutorial to coloring; let's just reunite all of our theories here and make a webcomic on Patreon :ROFLMAO:

(edit; DPC I'm kidding don't sue me)

• Haha
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes