felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm going to play the devil's advocate, the problem here was your expectation and not what was delivered. I was vocal about not everybody in this game needs to be related or even have a family with a great name and everybody had a theory about mc being Rusty's cousin or even a Roice. Mc being a nobody, I think is awesome and it wasn't insignificant, we are getting to know mcs mother background, Neil (aka uncle Ben) is the best character in the game and we'll see how they get together. Now with DPC pushing 14~20 EPs you can have that or new minigames, take your pick :KEK:
but that's for sure

but if it ended like this, the whole segment of the letter would be a waste of time worse than D&G

I have never believed neither the Royce nor the Burg twist, but I expected this contact with Lynette's family to have some concrete effect. instead nothing, a check that does not excite even the poorest of the village ... difficult not to be disappointed.

then it may also be that in the continuation of the story something significant is discovered, but to date one of the most boring sequences of the game. Luckily KoolMe pointed out the incestuous paradox to me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

for me it also weighs the fact that I like BADIK and always expect a lot
I will accept a barely acceptable sequence from a minor game, not from BADIK (or another game of a certain level)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: n0cn1l

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Now with DPC pushing 14~20 EPs
Let's just hope that this man doesn't have children so I can't imagine saying he's going to pause a game for at least a year to help his wife, we already see that DarkCookie when Summertime Saga started he had no children and now he has 3 and the updates are getting more and more slow
Well, right now we only know of one pool that exists on campus and when this preview was released, I made a post about how, although we don't see much of it, the ceiling of the HOT's pool has a recessed section that looks very similar to the one above Josy in that preview.

My guess is that this is Josy in the HOT's pool after she has been forced to move in and stay with them because of the fallout of Maya's Dad showing up. The tone of the preview also makes it seem like one of these "listless floating" moments you see in movies and TV shows where a character is trying to de-stress from a big dramatic moment by just lazily floating in the pool and taking stock of what's going on with their life.
And who is Josy going to live with? with Quinn, Sage or Heather? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: openup212

Garbagetruck

Jan 5, 2019
I'm replaying the game and can't get the option to spend the night at Bella (Derek and Sage only options) no matter what choices I make in ep 3, tried a dozen times already
Anyone know where's the decision leading to having Bella unlocked when choosing where to go?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I'm replaying the game and can't get the option to spend the night at Bella (Derek and Sage only options) no matter what choices I make in ep 3, tried a dozen times already
Anyone know where's the decision leading to having Bella unlocked when choosing where to go?
If I remember correctly, you need to get the Bella scene in the Library to stay with her.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All this talk about the slowed pace and significant scenes of episode 6, I actually think a lot of the girls realized they really care for the MC in this episode:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
All this talk about the slowed pace and significant scenes of episode 6, I actually think a lot of the girls realized they really care for the MC in this episode:

You naming the MC 'Fuckface' will never cease to amuse me. It always cracks me up.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

only that of Bella seems to me a step forward, even Quinn, but with her we are not sure if there is an after, so talking about steps forward becomes complicated

not to be repetitive ... yes I know that I am ...

but Jill all the time thinks MC is innocent, and in the end? MC is guilty, not of what Tybalt accuses him of, but he is guilty of what happened at the Preps ...

Mc's redemption is all based on the fact that Tybalt, who is 100% stupid, had to exaggerate the accusations, if he had simply complained about the damage to the water and the non-donations how would it have ended?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It seems right up his alley, and Riona has been made very expendable with that last scene in ep6 she was in.

Plus, killing her just as she's feeling light and happy again, (refer to the lunch scene), would indeed be a very devastating and effective plot move.
Yes. Although I wouldn't be surprised if any one of the three dopers (Quinn, Tommy, or Riona) die of an accidental overdose, it would be much more effective as you say if Quinn's actions get someone else killed and not herself. It would have much more of an impact if she (and in turn the player) has to self-reflect for a moment. If she herself just ODs then nothing is learned, the character is simply ended, quietly exiting the stage. If DPC likes drama as much as we believe him to, then having Quinn live and one of her close associates die instead is the way to go (not that I want that! #letourgirlslive).

I used to think Quinn was # 1 on the chopping block and indeed she may yet get herself killed in some manner, but I now think a Riona OD will be the first death. As a character, she just seems resigned to a fate that she knows is coming (and I ain't talking about the orgasm MC is going to finally give her).

If DPC really wants Quinn to come full circle, he can have Riona or Tommy OD on her drugs and then later (end game?) have Quinn sacrifice herself to save someone else like MC, perhaps by pushing MC out of the path of an oncoming car driven by an enraged Burke or Papa Maya. Cliché, but you get my point.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Don't forget Maya.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You naming the MC 'Fuckface' will never cease to amuse me. It always cracks me up.
It's because at the beginning:

Steve: "Hey, fuckface!"​
Steve: "I said, stop daydreaming and get back to work!"​
mc: "My name is not fuckface!"​
mc: "It's..."​

("What is your name?") Enter "Fuckface"​
mc: "Oh, wait...it is..."​
Steve: "Whatever! Get back to work or I'll tell my dad, ok!?"​

only that of Bella seems to me a step forward, even Quinn, but with her we are not sure if there is an after, so talking about steps forward becomes complicated

not to be repetitive ... yes I know that I am ...

but Jill all the time thinks MC is innocent, and in the end? MC is guilty, not of what Tybalt accuses him of, but he is guilty of what happened at the Preps ...

Mc's redemption is all based on the fact that Tybalt, who is 100% stupid, had to exaggerate the accusations, if he had simply complained about the damage to the water and the non-donations how would it have ended?
Heaven forbid that any of the relationships actually progress! :eek:

No, I just mean the girls' feelings grow stronger. :)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
OMG now you scared me as hell. Because, thinking about it, it's absolutely possible.

DPC PLEASE DON'T KILL RIONA!!!
It seems right up his alley, and Riona has been made very expendable with that last scene in ep6 she was in.

Plus, killing her just as she's feeling light and happy again, (refer to the lunch scene), would indeed be a very devastating and effective plot move.
Yes. Although I wouldn't be surprised if any one of the three dopers (Quinn, Tommy, or Riona) die of an accidental overdose, it would be much more effective as you say if Quinn's actions get someone else killed and not herself. It would have much more of an impact if she (and in turn the player) has to self-reflect for a moment. If she herself just ODs then nothing is learned, the character is simply ended, quietly exiting the stage. If DPC likes drama as much as we believe him to, then having Quinn live and one of her close associates die instead is the way to go (not that I want that! #letourgirlslive).

I used to think Quinn was # 1 on the chopping block and indeed she may yet get herself killed in some manner, but I now think a Riona OD will be the first death. As a character, she just seems resigned to a fate that she knows is coming (and I ain't talking about the orgasm MC is going to finally give her).

If DPC really wants Quinn to come full circle, he can have Riona or Tommy OD on her drugs and then later (end game?) have Quinn sacrifice herself to save someone else like MC, perhaps by pushing MC out of the path of an oncoming car driven by an enraged Burke or Papa Maya. Cliché, but you get my point.
Riona just has "Tragic Girl" written all over her. :cry:

Maybe she'll die in the throws of ecstasy (and I'm not talking the drug here) when the MC brings her to climax in their next fucking marathon. I mean, he has to make her cum before she dies! :mad:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It's because at the beginning:

Steve: "Hey, fuckface!"​
Steve: "I said, stop daydreaming and get back to work!"​
mc: "My name is not fuckface!"​
mc: "It's..."​

("What is your name?") Enter "Fuckface"​
mc: "Oh, wait...it is..."​
Steve: "Whatever! Get back to work or I'll tell my dad, ok!?"​

Heaven forbid that any of the relationships actually progress! :eek:

No, I just mean the girls' feelings grow stronger. :)
Huh. Thats neat. I never knew that was a thing.

Reactions: Kananartans

Kananartans

Dec 19, 2019
This guy is still the weirdest for me. --> Kananartans

I know him in real life. He's my roommate, and he's an over-obsessed ginger fetishist.

The strange thing about him is that after playing Being a DIK, he said to me "Damn, Sage is hot. I wish I had a girlfriend like her in real life."

And I said, "Yeah, good luck with that. It's hard to find a girl as hot as Sage. And even if you do, she probably won't want to date you." (What a wonderful and supportive friend I am, huh?)

But guess what happened. About a week later, I saw him kissing a girl who looked like Sage in the college cafeteria! I mean how is that possible?!
It's called a duo of luck and charisma :cool:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Huh. Thats neat. I never knew that was a thing.
Same if you go for the threesome with Quinn and Riona, Quinn jokes that she's so used to calling you pervert she doesn't know what to call you, so you get to choose the pet name she'll use. If you type in "Pervert" she likes it:

Quinn: "Would you like that...um...?"​
Quinn: "Man, I've gotten so used to calling you pervert that I can't think of anything else..."​
Quinn: "What do you want me to call you in bed?"​
("What should Quinn call you during lewd scenes?") Enter: "Pervert"​
Quinn: "Really, you still want me to call you that? Haha!"​
Quinn: "You're fun."​

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Same if you go for the threesome with Quinn and Riona, Quinn jokes that she's so used to calling you pervert she doesn't know what to call you, so you get to choose the pet name she'll use. If you type in "Pervert" she likes it:

Quinn: "Would you like that...um...?"​
Quinn: "Man, I've gotten so used to calling you pervert that I can't think of anything else..."​
Quinn: "What do you want me to call you in bed?"​
("What should Quinn call you during lewd scenes?") Enter: "Pervert"​
Quinn: "Really, you still want me to call you that? Haha!"​
Quinn: "You're fun."​
Cool. These are fun little details DPC put in. Cheeky little bugger.

Reactions: Actuallythedog

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Cool. These are fun little details DPC put in. Cheeky little bugger.
There are a few other little quirky interactions. Like when Maya and Josy are trying to get the mc to call them on his birthday, they send him a message:

If you message back it goes like this:

1612535727655.png

When you call they wish you happy birthday. But if you call first and respond to the message second, I was happy to see Josy didn't just respond with the same message:

1612535835246.png

I love that little attention to detail.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
It's good that players who like her can get some actual interaction with her, of course. But since I still don't like her, I find the scene pretty bland. We already knew Quinn had a sensitive side, and we already knew she was into the MC (like everyone else). The most interesting takeaway from her scene in my book was entirely meta, namely the way she rejects any MC who was accepted by Maya. If that's a deliberate insight into the character, it's quite interesting. (If it's just a game balance effect, then I'd say the scene is just one more lewd encounter.)
I would say the scene provides far more insight to her character than the previous ones. Yes her attraction toward the MC was obvious from the start but the scene was played in way that consolidates the MC is her only real source of comfort and her only meaningful relationship. So far, she has been her own worst enemy. By never dropping her bitchy and arrogant persona, she has subconsciously pushed everyone away. She saw Tommy as a friend but she still pushed on his buttons, lied to him and ruined his trust. She's Sage's confidant but she still plots behind her back all the time and acts like a poor friend. She mays value Riona as her right hand and probably best friend but she still acts abusive and manipulative. Her overall family and growing environment seem pretty fucked up but she ruined her actual relationships by herself. She's the one to blame.

During the threesome or the lewd scene on the roof, she indeed dropped some hints of her feelings but she stood in control. She still kept her pragmatic and playful persona and even tried to make money out of it. It played out differently in the library. She's completely defeated and confused. She didn't even try to be sarcastic, playful or seductive. She even rejected MC's offer to give her some money ( Yes she rejected money :eek: )and didn't get why in the world he would try to help her without anything in return. That's the first time the MC expresses a genuine interest in her beyond simple lust and physical attraction. At this point, none of them planned or expressed the desire to fuck, they just did because they were overwhelmed by their conflicted feelings and confusion. Unlike the previous scenes, she's the one whom kissed him passionately without second thought.

It's the only lewd scene so far without any dialogue. No cringe lines, no I'm gonna come, her pussy/ass feels so good, fuck me harder, I want your load in my pussy ! :whistle: No inner dialogues. Because there's nothing left to say. Acts spooke louder than words. Like others mentioned previously, even the music and lyrics give the tone. If just one scene embodiments their relationship, that's this one.

you're right, every event doesn't always have to be at the peak of drama

all emotional moments were good (the chat with Maya, the caress with Bella, the three segments with Sage...)

but the question of Mc mother's letter was long awaited (by me but I believe also by others), and has proved to be insignificant at least for now, quite boring...

and Jill's blackmail HAD to be something better, it was the first time she had a completely dedicated event, but it was really limp, so limp that for me it burned even the moment of revelation. I consider that a missed and "badly written" opportunity.

I'll give another example: the final part with Maya also wants to be a dramatically strong moment, but it's not, apart from the "technical" clarifications on the loan, they were all things we already knew. and this inevitably ends up weakening the impact of the scene

there are of course also the completely successful parts like that of Quinn (everything from the initial flashback, to her solo segment, to the trade with Rick to the eventual scene with MC)
To me, the HOTs evaluation was a letdown. Yes DPC had to find a no-NTR way to make M&J pass the evaluation but the Arieth card is pretty weak. Funny but weak. We didn't even have a global picture of Camila/Mona & Lily/Ashley owns tasks. For the Diks evaluation, all of them testified and witnessed the proofs. It felt like a real hazing and welcoming ceremony. In HOTs case, a single mother testifies for the daughter and no else has anything to say. It feels like having a positive relationship with the mother is the main trick. Despite being Maya's mother, Quinn didn't even check all the evidence by herself. There's not even a prize. Lily clearly did all the hard tasks for Ashley but no one except Sarah objected or asked for evidences. Compared to Diks, it's pretty unfair :(. No real tension, no plot twist. It was too easy.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I would say the scene provides far more insight to her character than the previous ones. Yes her attraction toward the MC was obvious from the start but the scene was played in way that consolidates the MC is her only real source of comfort and her only meaningful relationship. So far, she has been her own worst enemy. By never dropping her bitchy and arrogant persona, she has subconsciously pushed everyone away. She saw Tommy as a friend but she still pushed on his buttons, lied to him and ruined his trust. She's Sage's confidant but she still plots behind her back all the time and acts like a poor friend. She mays value Riona as her right hand and probably best friend but she still acts abusive and manipulative. Her overall family and growing environment seem pretty fucked up but she ruined her actual relationships by herself. She's the one to blame.

During the threesome or the lewd scene on the roof, she indeed dropped some hints of her feelings but she stood in control. She still kept her pragmatic and playful persona and even tried to make money out of it. It played out differently in the library. She's completely defeated and confused. She didn't even try to be sarcastic, playful or seductive. She even rejected MC's offer to give her some money ( Yes she rejected money :eek: )and didn't get why in the world he would try to help her without anything in return. That's the first time the MC expresses a genuine interest in her beyond simple lust and physical attraction. At this point, none of them planned or expressed the desire to fuck, they just did because they were overwhelmed by their conflicted feelings and confusion. Unlike the previous scenes, she's the one whom kissed him passionately without second thought.

It's the only lewd scene so far without any dialogue. No cringe lines, no I'm gonna come, her pussy/ass feels so good, fuck me harder, I want your load in my pussy ! :whistle: No inner dialogues. Because there's nothing left to say. Acts spooke louder than words. Like others mentioned previously, even the music and lyrics give the tone. If just one scene embodiments their relationship, that's this one.

To me, the HOTs evaluation was a letdown. Yes DPC had to find a no-NTR way to make M&J pass the evaluation but the Arieth card is pretty weak. Funny but weak. We didn't even have a global picture of Camila/Mona & Lily/Ashley owns tasks. For the Diks evaluation, all of them testified and witnessed the proofs. It felt like a real hazing and welcoming ceremony. In HOTs case, a single mother testifies for the daughter and no else has anything to say. It feels like having a positive relationship with the mother is the main trick. Despite being Maya's mother, Quinn didn't even check all the evidence by herself. There's not even a prize. Lily clearly did all the hard tasks for Ashley but no one except Sarah objected or asked for evidences. Compared to Diks, it's pretty unfair :(. No real tension, no plot twist. It was too easy.
Definitely agree with the Quinn sentiments.

But the HOTs scavenger hunt was never meant to be as extreme as the DIKs Hell Week. It was only because Quinn was toying with Maya that they had so many sexual things on the list. Cammy & Mona: "Get a rainbow-colored umbrella". Wouldn't have been too exciting to sit through that evaluation.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes