PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
i just downloaded the s3 interlude on Mac. Any idea why i can't open the game tho?
Most common causes are the game being quarantined by Gatekeeper, and/or the executable inside the app is missing its execute permission.
Check for quarantine first: in Terminal, type "xattr " (without quotes) and then drag the game app in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there's a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the game is quarantined.
To remove quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " in Terminal and again drag the app in the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be gone.

To repair the execute permission if necessary, see this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-interlude-season-3-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-7687869

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Most common causes are the game being quarantined by Gatekeeper, and/or the executable inside the app is missing its execute permission.
Check for quarantine first: in Terminal, type "xattr " (without quotes) and then drag the game app in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there's a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the game is quarantined.
To remove quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " in Terminal and again drag the app in the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be gone.

To repair the execute permission if necessary, see this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-interlude-season-3-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-7687869
(y)
But still...
Can we fuck mom now ??? :p
:KEK:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
(y)
But still...
Can we fuck mom now ??? :p
:KEK:
Yes! Tybalt's mom, but still many moms unavailable! And MC's mom will never be available.... (i hope so anyway)
Dude if the MC can get some better drugs from Quinn they can totally trip out while reading the diary and have full on hallucinogenic sex with Mom

Then later they wake up with a naked Arieth

LOL

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You probably wouldn't have to worried too much about doing it in the Royce car, Jill: hey, Carla left her panties in my car :D

"It's not who you are behind the account, but who you SIMP, that defines you"

View attachment 1751921
Who the fuck is Carla ? :oops:
The only solution of the SIMP fiasco is simping around all day everyday with everyone :KEK: So you can become President SIMP one day and get your renders 4 secs earlier than anyone else :p:ROFLMAO:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh, thank fuck it wasn't the girl on the right, you'd have doubled the trauma.
The girl on the right.gif

But it does raise the query. Is one of these three the new vixen? I'm feeling like he wouldn't let it be the beloved Carolyn, much as I'd prefer that, because we've already seen her being double-teamed by others, but we've also got an abundance of redheads so far, which makes me think it won't be center girl, either. What's your lady-like wiles suggesting as likely? One of these 3, somebody else entirely new? Beth, the cafeteria girl? Who's it gonna be?
I think it will be the redhead girl in the middle. DPC said that he planned a scene with a character that didn't have content before, so it also might be Christie (Kylie and Becky's friend that sits next to Sage during Tybalt's presentation).

It also might be Dawe's mom though, so we'll be fine. :Kappa:

It depends if you think the girl in the middle is Kylie:

1649705118612.png

Or this young lady:

1649705207762.png

The MC already had a lewd scene with Kylie at the glory hole during the dorm party. So, if the center girl turns out to be her, then the lewd scene will be with someone else.

Also if some of you detectives around here can analyze the reflection in Bella's eyes so we can know at what she's looking...

OK, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

People usually underestimate the power of a true axe wielder, MC knew this all along and would ask Bella for help when Rio's safety is at stake. :cry:

Me at 11:30 pm, flipping around on the TV on a weeknight: "Oh, Kung Fu Hustle. I have work tomorrow, but I'll rewatch just a couple of minutes and then get some sleep."

Me, an hour and 40 minutes later after watching the whole movie (again) and looking at the clock: "Fuck."

Every goddamned time.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It depends if you think the girl in the middle is Kylie:

View attachment 1752015

Or this young lady:

View attachment 1752016

The MC already had a lewd scene with Kylie at the glory hole during the dorm party. So, if the center girl turns out to be her, then the lewd scene will be with someone else.
We already had this debate already though. :unsure:

Personally, I think that the girl in the middle is the girl with the white dress. The hair color and haircut both fit with the one in the screenshot.

Kylie is a bombshell though, would love to have a go at her once again. :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes